Judaism’s Obligation to Yiddish

Krishnaji

Krishnaji
Total Posts:  4
Joined  04-04-2013

11 April 2013 17:16

“Outwitting History” made me think that Hitler gains one more victory whenever we fail to support the voice of the Holocaust dead: Yiddish. We kill a child (even if we do no physical harm to that child) IF we yell at the child, “Shut up!” How can we say to the victims of Hitler…Shut up! So I hope we keep alive Yiddish and go on listening and listening.

Pharmedics

Pharmedics
Total Posts:  14
Joined  21-07-2015

27 July 2015 11:12

Yiddish is history.  A quarter of a million people in the United States speak Yiddish.

Concerning Hillary Clinton.  -  During her husband’s presidency, Mrs. Clinton gave a speech saying she supported a two state solution.
The Clinton’s are wishy - washy,  back and forth politicians. Who stand for whatever gets them to the top at that moment.

I will not be voting for the fraud.

Visit my NEW website Please !      http://electxrextheelectriclion.nfshost.com/

AllyourBASEare

AllyourBASEare
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-11-2015

02 November 2015 04:19

My father, grandfather, uncle, and cousins all speak yiddish. All are israeli/polish and speak a multititude of different languages. I believe it was learned through both
my uncle and my grandfathers time spent in the concentration camps (both escaped and made a 2 year journey safely out of germany). Most of my family prefers speaking it as it
is “easier” i’m told.