Attention female apologists

nigel7

nigel7
Total Posts:  5
Joined  17-10-2014

08 December 2014 14:59

If you haven’t been appalled by the terrible things done to women under the guise/guidance? of Islam, specifically: honor killings, genital mutilations etc. perhaps a more everyday, mundane example might get your attention.

Women can’t drive cars in Saudi Arabia
__________________________________________________________________________________________
From:” Associated press” via the Tacoma News Tribune Monday, Dec 8th 2014 page A10

Dubai, UAE

“Saudi extends detention of 2 female drivers
2 Saudi women detained nearly a week ago for violating the kingdoms female driving ban were ordered held for 25 more days on Sunday, a relative told the Associated press.
The women , who were arrested Dec 1st after driving into Saudi Arabia from UAE, are supporters of a grassroots campaign launched last year to oppose the ban.
The Kingdom’s interpretation of Islam holds that allowing women to drive encourages licentiousness. No such ban exists in the rest of the Muslim world, including Saudi Arabia’s conservative Gulf neighbors. “
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Is it “racist” to suggest that the above “interpretation” of Islamic beliefs are INSANE and the Saudi view/interpretation needs reforming?  I can’t believe men are not just as encouraged, to screw around, by the freedom driving brings…but in Saudi Arabia men are above women!  Women, according to the Saudis, and most of Islam, are clearly inferior to men.
That their are ANY women “apologists”, for Islam, is incredible to me. Women should be leading the charge to bring about reform in Islamic religion! Not convinced?  See “honor killings”  .  Hello Ben Aflec???

nagualito

nagualito
Total Posts:  17
Joined  01-01-2015

02 January 2015 06:01

Ayaan Hirsi Ali must REALLY piss off Affleck. Would love to see him explain how wrong she is.

nigel7

nigel7
Total Posts:  5
Joined  17-10-2014

08 January 2015 12:45

Indeed! I too, would love to hear that too.