Bruce, Janine and I and the new book

LogicAndReason

LogicAndReason
Total Posts:  1006
Joined  04-12-2007

01 July 2009 11:53

All,

Bruce, Janine and I finished the book project and are working on the publishing.  We have a website that is up and being added to daily.  Please drop by http://www.thehereticandthepreacher.com to see the developments.  There will be a forum soon.  Thanks to all my friends here.  b

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

01 July 2009 14:47

LogicAndReason - 01 July 2009 09:53 AM

All,

Bruce, Janine and I finished the book project and are working on the publishing.  We have a website that is up and being added to daily.  Please drop by http://www.thehereticandthepreacher.com to see the developments.  There will be a forum soon.  Thanks to all my friends here.  b

I checked it out and bookmarked it. Knowing Bruce’s arguments all to well there was nothing new there for me. But I’ll check back from time to time.

LogicAndReason

LogicAndReason
Joined  04-12-2007

01 July 2009 15:00

GAD - 01 July 2009 12:47 PM
LogicAndReason - 01 July 2009 09:53 AM

All,

I checked it out and bookmarked it. Knowing Bruce’s arguments all to well there was nothing new there for me. But I’ll check back from time to time.

Thanks…It’s still a work in progress but we would love to get some discussion going (it will help sales). grin

nv

nv
Total Posts:  7998
Joined  29-04-2005

01 July 2009 15:44

Congratulations, Bryan, Bruce and Isocratic Infidel! Your work is truly a worthwhile project, and I hope to see it in bookstores sometime soon.

Bruce, especially, is to be commended for his participation and even friendship with many of us Godless over the years. Bruce, have you been publicizing your book’s website at any Christian sites? If so, how is it going over? I realize that over-the-top wing-nut fundamentalists will probably find both you and Bryan to be under the influence of serious secular delusion, but I’d love to hear any reports you might have.

Upon publication, where will the party be, guys? Close to Northern CA? Close to my place in Santa Rosa? (My driveway will fit plenty of vehicles—hint hint.)

eudemonia

eudemonia
Total Posts:  9031
Joined  05-04-2008

01 July 2009 16:45

Congrats Bryan. I’ll check out the website and I hope the book does well. A forward by Sander would have been a kick in the ass! grin Take good care my friend.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  22647
Joined  11-03-2007

02 July 2009 13:36

unknown zone - 01 July 2009 01:44 PM

Bruce, have you been publicizing your book’s website at any Christian sites? If so, how is it going over?

Bryan gets all the credit for the website. I’m about to gear up and start publicizing it among believers.  We’ll see what happens.  Iso did a great job in editing our book, by the way. Now we’ll see if this thing has any legs (I already know that Iso does).

LogicAndReason

LogicAndReason
Joined  04-12-2007

02 July 2009 22:14

unknown zone - 01 July 2009 01:44 PM

Congratulations, Bryan, Bruce and Isocratic Infidel! Your work is truly a worthwhile project, and I hope to see it in bookstores sometime soon.

Bruce, especially, is to be commended for his participation and even friendship with many of us Godless over the years. Bruce, have you been publicizing your book’s website at any Christian sites? If so, how is it going over? I realize that over-the-top wing-nut fundamentalists will probably find both you and Bryan to be under the influence of serious secular delusion, but I’d love to hear any reports you might have.

Upon publication, where will the party be, guys? Close to Northern CA? Close to my place in Santa Rosa? (My driveway will fit plenty of vehicles—hint hint.)

Thanks…we appreciate your help and yes, a party in CA is a definite…Janine needs to get out of the desert.

LogicAndReason

LogicAndReason
Joined  04-12-2007

02 July 2009 22:16

eudemonia - 01 July 2009 02:45 PM

Congrats Bryan. I’ll check out the website and I hope the book does well. A forward by Sander would have been a kick in the ass! grin Take good care my friend.

Thanks…anyone heard from Sander?  I called his cell and the number is changed.  Maybe the European Atheist hunters finally caught up with him.