1 2 > 

Are Sam Harris and Ben Stiller the same person

jdrnd

jdrnd
Total Posts:  5899
Joined  25-08-2009

28 March 2010 20:35

Its been a slow weekend. I admit that I’m a little bored. Which as my wife just reminded me, being bored is no excuse for what I’m about to propose, particularly on a site that prides itself on adhering to the principles of reason.

BUT TOUGH NOOGIES!

I’ve just looked at pictures of Sam Harris and Ben Stiller… They look suspiciously similar, Perhaps they appear slightly different (perhaps more than slight). Well anyway there is a weak resemblance.

So I am asking the question:
Are Sam Harris and Ben Stiller the same person?

If not, why not?
If yes then why do they make believe that they are different people?

Jeff

Err for Reason

Err for Reason
Total Posts:  8
Joined  30-06-2008

29 March 2010 23:02

You had me laughing so hard because I had been reflecting on the resemblance for a while now.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

30 March 2010 12:41

Err for Reason - 29 March 2010 09:02 PM

You had me laughing so hard because I had been reflecting on the resemblance for a while now.

It’s worse than you think.  Everyone at this forum has been sworn to secrecy not to reveal that stiller and harris are the same person.  Actually, due to my Technical abilities, you are the only one seeing this thread.  (I too have been sworn to secrecy).  If the administrators found out that I told you what I know, I would be dematerialized.

Don’t worry they can’t see your posts either.

jeff

eudemonia

eudemonia
Total Posts:  9031
Joined  05-04-2008

30 March 2010 12:54

No they aren’t but Ann Coulter and Tom Petty are the same person.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

30 March 2010 13:04

eudemonia - 30 March 2010 10:54 AM

No they aren’t but Ann Coulter and Tom Petty are the same person.

Hmmm, I didn’t know that about Petty and Coulter!

Of course you would say that Harris and Stiller are not the same person; You’re sworn to secrecy.

Wait a minute!  Eudomonia, How are you seeing this thread? Its supposed to be invisible.  I’m doomed.

Jeff

Thalamus

Thalamus
Total Posts:  92
Joined  18-05-2009

30 March 2010 19:34

I would add Laura Ingraham to your Tom Petty and Ann Coulter resemblance…same freaking person!
And Sam Harris and Ben Stiller I think are brothers; one is a genious and the other is a comedy genious.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

31 March 2010 00:28

Thalamus - 30 March 2010 05:34 PM

... And Sam Harris and Ben Stiller I think are brothers; one is a genious and the other is a comedy genious.

Thats what you’ve been sworn to say.

So if that were true don’t you think that its pretty strange that when Sam Harris played the role of Larry Daley in the movie “Night of the Museum” he made beleive he was Ben Stiller?  Probably because he didn’t want his reputation to be sullied by the peudoscience presented in the movie. It even says “Ben Stiller” on the credits.  If you don’t beleive me go look it up.  Oh and while your looking that up, look up this:  When Ben Stiller appeared on the Bill Maher show last August he appeared as Sam Harris.  I’m not kidding. look up the credits for that show.  I know you are playing along with the administrators because you don’t want to be dematerialized.  Just don’t report me.

I still don’t understand how you and Eudemonia are able to see this thread given all the trouble I went through to make the thread invisible to most members of the forum.

Jeff

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8967
Joined  20-02-2006

01 April 2010 19:46

I noticed that Tina Fey looks more like Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin does.  A newscaster on NPR thought that Sarah Palin was the Lady Gaga of the Republican Party.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

02 April 2010 23:45

unsmoked - 01 April 2010 05:46 PM

I noticed that Tina Fey looks more like Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin does.  A newscaster on NPR thought that Sarah Palin was the Lady Gaga of the Republican Party.

et tu unsmoked... How disappointing!  I know what you are doing.  Do you think that by waving that nocturnal hermaphroditic she-male in front of me (I’m not talking about lady gaga), that I would be distracted from my goal of exposing the excesses of project reason.  I bet Ben himself (aka Sam), put you up to this.  Somehow the administrators of this site have penetrated my scantily clad sheild that I have been unable to effectively apply to protect this thread from their visual access.  It doesn’t matter.  Even If they dematerialize me it doesn’t change my truth.  Even if they present empirical observations, facts, and reason, they can’t winThey can’t win because my truth is not falsifiable.

Jeff

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Total Posts:  1536
Joined  23-06-2007

03 April 2010 03:53

jdrnd - 30 March 2010 10:41 AM

It’s worse than you think.  Everyone at this forum has been sworn to secrecy not to reveal that stiller and harris are the same person.  Actually, due to my Technical abilities, you are the only one seeing this thread.  (I too have been sworn to secrecy).  If the administrators found out that I told you what I know, I would be dematerialized.

Alert! We have one, possibly two birds off scope. Prepare for immediate implementation of Project “Scotty”.

Also, prepare doubles for simul-hi-vis media. Let’s nip this in the bud. We don’t want another repeat of the Cesar “Joker” Romero/Mary Tyler Moore incident.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

03 April 2010 12:08

mpbrockman - 03 April 2010 01:53 AM
jdrnd - 30 March 2010 10:41 AM

Alert! We have one, possibly two birds off scope. Prepare for immediate implementation of Project “Scotty”.

Also, prepare doubles for simul-hi-vis media. Let’s nip this in the bud. We don’t want another repeat of the Cesar “Joker” Romero/Mary Tyler Moore incident.

Hi mpbrockman,

Your being silly.  Just stop making believe that Ben stiller and Sam Harris are different people.  It’s eventually going to become common knowlege that its not true, and then everyone at this forum and project is going to feel awfully incomfortable.  The credibility of the project will be in question and I will be the only one (although “Err for Reason” appears to see the truth) that people will turn to for the answers. (By the way, what the hell is the Cesar “Joker” Romero/Mary Tyler Moore incident?)

Jeff

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Joined  23-06-2007

03 April 2010 12:33

jdrnd - 03 April 2010 10:08 AM

Your being silly.

I have been known to be that way reasonably regularly. Yes, that was a small joke, too.

jdrnd - 03 April 2010 10:08 AM

By the way, what the hell is the Cesar “Joker” Romero/Mary Tyler Moore incident?)

When this one got out back in ‘94 we had to fake the Romero persona’s death and several people had to be, uh, sent to a farm upstate where they could run and play. Aaaaaand, now you know too much.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

03 April 2010 16:54

MP,

I know the woman in the photo.  With WANTED posters in every post office, she went to a plastic surgeon for a makeover.  Studying her features the surgeon showed her photos of Shirley Maclain and Jane Fonda and asked which she’d like to be.  She said both, and there you have it.

Sam had himself tweaked to look like Ben, and Ben had himself tweaked to look like Sam.  Now they are both mistaken for each other.

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Joined  23-06-2007

03 April 2010 19:22

unsmoked - 03 April 2010 02:54 PM

MP,

I know the woman in the photo.  With WANTED posters in every post office, she went to a plastic surgeon for a makeover.  Studying her features the surgeon showed her photos of Shirley Maclain and Jane Fonda and asked which she’d like to be.  She said both, and there you have it.

Do you happen to know why Kenny Rogers did the same thing with photos of Mickey Rourke and Mr. Potatohead?

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

04 April 2010 15:26

MP,

Sam had himself tweaked to look like Ben, and Ben had himself tweaked to look like Sam.  Now they are both mistaken for each other.

NO… Ben is Sam!

Unsmoke knows the truth but is afraid to say it because of the fear of dematerialization.

This thread has been started solely to report the obvious conspiracy perpetuated by the Reason-project (Project-Reason), that Harris and Stiller are one and the same individual.  Any distraction that visitors and (non sworn-in) members of this forum are exposed to, comes from the administrators who are trying to undermine my truth.

and by the way, I suspect that mpbrockman works for the Enquirer.

Jeff

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

04 April 2010 17:32

mpbrockman - 03 April 2010 05:22 PM

MP,

Do you happen to know why Kenny Rogers did the same thing with photos of Mickey Rourke and Mr. Potatohead?

No, but I found this interesting line in Muriel Spark’s THE PRIME OF MISS JEAN BRODIE:  “Mary Mcgregor, lumpy, with merely two eyes, a nose and a mouth like a snowman, who was later famous for being stupid and always to blame . . . “

I mean, it’s scary to think that these days you might actually marry what appears to be a good-looking person, and then for the rest of your life wonder why your kids are ‘lumpy, with merely two eyes, a nose and a mouth like a snowman.’  This may be especially true in Rio de Janeiro where it’s a status symbol to walk around with a bandaged face, awaiting your next appointment at the plastic surgeon’s.  One can’t help thinking of H.G. Wells’ ‘THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU.’

But we digress from Jeff’s theory, nae, conviction, that we are all in cahoots over the true identity of Sam.  In his ‘LETTER TO A CHRISTIAN NATION’ Sam did mention the hate letters that kept fluttering through his mail box . . . and it’s possible that he now resembles, not Ben Stiller, but Johnny Depp, complete with eye makeup, an ear ring, assorted tattoos, and lives on a Caribbean Island riddled with sea caves.

[ Edited: 04 April 2010 17:35 by unsmoked]

1 2 >