< 1 2

Are Sam Harris and Ben Stiller the same person

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Total Posts:  1536
Joined  23-06-2007

04 April 2010 22:26

Yo, ho, ho, ho - a pirate’s life for Sam. Something about that works for me.

Jeff,

Enquirer? Dude, I have some scruples!

jdrnd

jdrnd
Total Posts:  5899
Joined  25-08-2009

05 April 2010 13:16

mpbrockman - 04 April 2010 08:26 PM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

I thought I made that phrase invisible by making it small and yellow.  You administrators are good… Next time I am going to have to use magic to make my posts invisible.

Jeff

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

05 April 2010 13:30

unsmoked:
But we digress from Jeff’s theory, nae, conviction, that we are all in cahoots over the true identity of Sam.

Its beyond “a conviction”,  It’s reality.  Sam and Ben are one and the same. Did you notice that when Sam played the role of Ted in “Something about Mary” he was very reality based. Whereas when Ben wrote his book “The End of Faith” he was not reality based… he ended the book with the notion that Belief in imaginary beings would eventually end (not in those words)...  Thats not reality… There will always be, for lack of a better phrase, “God botherers”.

uh oh, I think I may have said something controversial about what ben’s book says… I will grimace when the conflagration comes upon me... I’m prepared, let me have it… but just keep in mind, BEN and Sam are one.

Jeff

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Total Posts:  1536
Joined  23-06-2007

05 April 2010 19:41

jdrnd - 05 April 2010 11:16 AM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

I thought I made that phrase invisible by making it small and yellow.  You administrators are good… Next time I am going to have to use magic to make my posts invisible.

Jeff

Magic notifications, of course I can see your HTML code, too. I’m not admin, though. They wield a far more powerful magic. All is seen.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

07 April 2010 12:08

mpbrockman - 05 April 2010 05:41 PM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

Jeff

Magic notifications, of course I can see your HTML code, too. I’m not admin, though. They wield a far more powerful magic. All is seen.

The real question, of course, is how much money was paid to Stiller and Meara to play the role of parents when Sam assumes his Ben Stiller persona.
Or have they been duped into thinking that Sam is really their son?  Also exactly what is the arrangement that Annaka Harris and Christine Taylor have, so that they play the role of wife with the correct persona.

Jeff

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8967
Joined  20-02-2006

07 April 2010 18:00

jdrnd - 07 April 2010 10:08 AM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

Jeff

The real question, of course, is how much money was paid to Stiller and Meara to play the role of parents when Sam assumes his Ben Stiller persona.
Or have they been duped into thinking that Sam is really their son?  Also exactly what is the arrangement that Annaka Harris and Christine Taylor have, so that they play the role of wife with the correct persona.

Jeff

The answers to all your questions are on a footnote on the golden plates that the angel Moroni gave to Joseph Smith.  It is high time we had a modern translation of the plates, and I hope you will undertake the task.  Scroll down to see a full-scale model of the plates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_plates

Your translation could be called ‘THE BOOK OF DRND.’  Be sure to bury the plates again when you’re finished.

W. Collins

W. Collins
Total Posts:  2451
Joined  13-07-2009

07 April 2010 18:15

unsmoked - 07 April 2010 04:00 PM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

Jeff

Jeff

The answers to all your questions are on a footnote on the golden plates that the angel Moroni gave to Joseph Smith.  It is high time we had a modern translation of the plates, and I hope you will undertake the task.  Scroll down to see a full-scale model of the plates.

Your translation could be called ‘THE BOOK OF DRND.’  Be sure to bury the plates again when you’re finished.

Cool! Did they really come 3-hole-punched with D-shaped binder rings?

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

07 April 2010 19:25

unsmoked - 07 April 2010 04:00 PM

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT????

Jeff

Jeff

Hi Unsmoked,
    I didn’t realize you secretly had a crush on Angel Moroni, but in any case I’m not sure why you directed me to review the history of your sacred golden plates.  The golden plate story is obviously factetious, but the TRUTH (Note that this is my truth) that Ben and Sam are the same person is real.  Since you are a senior member of this esteemed forum, I’m begining to wonder if you might be a shill sent here by the reason project administrators to promote the propoganda of the Latter day saints… Perhaps the reason project, by using some contorted logic, which is to say by using REASON, intends to promote the mormon ideals.  Hmmmm could Harris/Stiller be commiting bigemy?  How diabolical! And you start off by saying Sam harris and ben Stiller are different people.  Well you can’t fool me!  Me and Jack Bauer will get to the bottom of this, and we’re not afraid to use torture. 

Jeff

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8967
Joined  20-02-2006

07 April 2010 20:40

W. Collins - 07 April 2010 04:15 PM

Cool! Did they really come 3-hole-punched with D-shaped binder rings?

I wondered the same thing.  However, in this form I think the stone box would have been too heavy for a mortal to lift.  I think Joseph had a local blacksmith design this 3-ring binder to keep the pages in order.  The toad that attacked Joseph when he first found the plates (see above Wiki history), may also have attacked the blacksmith, making him swear not to tell anyone about the 3-ring binder project.  More scientific research needs to be done on this.

It has been rumored that while the blacksmith was working on the binder, he surreptitiously melted one of the pages to make a gold ring for his betrothed, and that when he slipped this ring onto her finger during their marriage ceremony she turned into four wives.  This also needs more research.

< 1 2