1 2 3 >  Last ›

Islam is best relegion.

mominmian

mominmian
Total Posts:  2
Joined  01-09-2011

01 September 2011 16:20

Islam is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Muhammad SAWW. It gives respect to women. It showes respect to elder and love to small boys and girls. Islam is best. It says that the God is one and Hazrat Muhammad is the last messeanger of Allah.
Allah has send Quran pak to all Muslims and Quran has every thing in it. smile

W. Collins

W. Collins
Total Posts:  2451
Joined  13-07-2009

01 September 2011 17:07

Well there ya go. I’m sold. Who needs more information than that?

mominmian

mominmian
Joined  01-09-2011

01 September 2011 17:12

what kind of info can u give?

SkepticX

SkepticX
Total Posts:  14773
Joined  24-12-2004

01 September 2011 17:13

Taqabal Allah menk, man!

Now get that blood sugar back on track.

mominmian

mominmian
Joined  01-09-2011

01 September 2011 17:33

every one is brother.. wink

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20260
Joined  11-03-2007

01 September 2011 18:42

Christianity is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Jesus (He is Lord). It gives respect to women. It shows respect to elders and love to small boys and girls. Christianity is best. It says that God is one and the Lord Jesus is His Son. Yahweh has sent the New Testament covenant to all Christians and the New Testament has everything in it.

Now, someone else’s turn.

b00ger

b00ger
Total Posts:  360
Joined  22-05-2009

01 September 2011 19:48

Scientology is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Dianetics. It gives respect to women. It shows respect to elders and love to small boys and girls. Scientology is best. It says that Xenu is one ruler of Galactic Confederacy and the Psychiatry is His weapon. L Ron Hubbard has sent the Dianetics to all Scientologists and the Diantetics has almost everything in it( but in order to get the OT level info you gots to pay lots of money).

W. Collins

W. Collins
Total Posts:  2451
Joined  13-07-2009

01 September 2011 20:31

Ecurb Noselrub - 01 September 2011 04:42 PM

Christianity is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Jesus (He is Lord). It gives respect to women. It shows respect to elders and love to small boys and girls. Christianity is best. It says that God is one and the Lord Jesus is His Son. Yahweh has sent the New Testament covenant to all Christians and the New Testament has everything in it.

Now, someone else’s turn.

I was going to do exactly that, but decided against it. I even had half of the Allahs/Islams switched and then I said screw it.

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  2854
Joined  07-08-2011

01 September 2011 21:45

mominmian - 01 September 2011 02:20 PM

Islam is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Muhammad SAWW. It gives respect to women.

Indeed,  Woman’s Bill of Rights are defined in accordance to the Islamic Sources and they are ...

1. The right to be considered inferior.

2. The right to be totally controlled by men for their whole lives.

3. The right to submit to sex whenever their husbands demand.

4. The right to be beaten.

5. The right to be denied education or jobs at their fathers’/husbands’ whims.

6. The right to be raped without legal recourse, if they are unable to produce 4 reliable male witnesses to the attack.

[And the right to be executed for being rape victims, in some cases!]

7. The right to be married off at 9 because their father wants it that way.

8. The right to be stoned to death for so-called sex crimes.

9. The right to be divorced by their husband uttering a single word 3 times.

10. The right to be confined as a prisoner in their own home if their lord and master commands.

let me know if I missed any

And of course…Allah knows best!

mominmian,  Obedience is for animals not humans. Islam has reduced women into livestock of man by giving him the authority to maintain her and beat her as if she were his donkey or camel. By the way, in civilized societies,  you can’t even beat an animal in this day and age but Allah sees nothing wrong in beating a disobedient wife.

JohnTaylor=PlayTOE

JohnTaylor=PlayTOE
Total Posts:  98
Joined  16-08-2011

02 September 2011 00:03

Naturalism is the best non-religion of the world. It teaches thinking men and women how to live life according to the laws of nature. It gives extra respect to women, for they carry the next generation into life. It shows us to honor those elders who have earned respect. Nature encourages small boys and girls to love learning. Naturalism is best, it says that Mother Nature is just a personification of nature, and not a real person. The rules of Nature are inviolate and unbreakable. The secrets of Nature have been discovered by the worlds greatest minds and we can learn from eminent scientists.  There will be no such thing as a last messenger of Mother Nature.
Nature has left us a history not written on stones, or in some book,  but written in the stones themselves, in the light from stars, and in the very molecules of our DNA.  We may open and read our history as our geologists and archaeologists, astrophysicists, and astronomers, biochemists and doctors have shown.  raspberry

[ Edited: 02 September 2011 00:05 by JohnTaylor=PlayTOE]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16307
Joined  15-02-2008

02 September 2011 00:18

Looks like you guys got this one covered. I’ll just be moving along now.

Gila Guerilla

Gila Guerilla
Total Posts:  263
Joined  03-06-2009

02 September 2011 00:50

mominmian - 01 September 2011 02:20 PM

Islam is the best religion of the world. It teaches every men and women how to live life according to Muhammad SAWW. It gives respect to women. It showes respect to elder and love to small boys and girls. Islam is best. It says that the God is one and Hazrat Muhammad is the last messeanger of Allah.
Allah has send Quran pak to all Muslims and Quran has every thing in it. smile

Atheism isn’t a religion. It teaches nothing. It allows the individual to give respect to women and whomsoever they choose, whether it is deserved or not. It gives permission for the individual respect to those things for which the individual has respect. Atheism may or may not be the best, but its adherents usually prefer truth and evidence to meeting the criteria for being superior in some other human idea, but that we cannot justify a belief in any gods. It says that ‘God’ is imaginary at best, and unsupported by reasonable levels of inquiry. Atheism holds that Dawkins is its Messiah, and that you can eat young babies, rape your goat or your wife and behave however you like, because there’s no hell nor any divine judge; but the truth is what most atheists, if not all of them, claim to be after, whilst they dishonestly want others to think that they don’t behave worse than anyone else.

Of course truth is a very loose concept since we have no reason to trust reason. We atheists have no rules, and we are s-o-o-o-o damn thick. We are too short-sighted to see past the ends of our own noses.

cool grin

[ Edited: 02 September 2011 01:25 by Gila Guerilla]

Gila Guerilla

Gila Guerilla
Total Posts:  263
Joined  03-06-2009

02 September 2011 01:19

Sorry - this post was supposed to be a joke

jdrnd

jdrnd
Total Posts:  5899
Joined  25-08-2009

02 September 2011 01:29

Gila Guerilla - 01 September 2011 10:50 PM

...you can eat young babies…

Gila,
its okay, I just have 2 questions.

I assume you mean human?
Are non-religous people like myself required to prepare the baby halal style?  This is in worse taste than the original post, isn’t it?

respectfully asked, sick

Not me

JohnTaylor=PlayTOE

JohnTaylor=PlayTOE
Total Posts:  98
Joined  16-08-2011

02 September 2011 01:39

Gila Guerilla - 01 September 2011 10:50 PM

you can eat young babies

As long as they are baby carrots or baby gherkins ...

Changing stereotypes is tough, especially when they are totally undeserved lies spread as disinformation by those with a financial interest in discrediting your ‘group’ ...

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20260
Joined  11-03-2007

02 September 2011 01:40

jdrnd - 01 September 2011 11:29 PM

Are non-religous people like myself required to prepare the baby halal style?  [size=1]This is in worse taste than the original post, isn’t it?

You are going to eternal hell, anyway, so it doesn’t matter. However, if you prepare your babies without using pork or alcohol, the thermostat will be turned down a couple hundred degrees. Vinegar from concord grapes is the preferred condiment. Absurdicus 26:13.

1 2 3 >  Last ›