1 2 > 

Its time to get organized.

nbhanji

nbhanji
Total Posts:  13
Joined  27-09-2012

09 December 2012 19:38

Are you interested,willing, committed to making concrete changes in the international public square?

Your Username:

What are your Skills, talents:

How you can help:

Are you willing to spend and or commit time to projects? (ie videos, websites, research etc):

Are you will to donate any money towards a project? (ie advertising dollars etc./ you don’t have to but if you can that would be nice):

Time to make real concrete change! We can either talk or we can talk and act!

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19830
Joined  20-07-2007

09 December 2012 20:43

nbhanji - 09 December 2012 06:38 PM

Are you interested,willing, committed to making concrete changes in the international public square?

Your Username:

What are your Skills, talents:

How you can help:

Are you willing to spend and or commit time to projects? (ie videos, websites, research etc):

Are you will to donate any money towards a project? (ie advertising dollars etc./ you don’t have to but if you can that would be nice):

Time to make real concrete change! We can either talk or we can talk and act!

Suggest you post what you’re talking about.  This is not a place full of people who’ll sign up for for whatever you’re selling on the basis of this post.  This sounds to me like spam.  If so, you’ll have a short life here.

Phatthew

Phatthew
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05-01-2013

06 January 2013 00:31

This appears to be a wee bit Militant.  You haven’t really presented anything outside of your Hate.
My full supports lay with the Reason Project, and accomplishing these goals.
Except, you want to do what?  How? When? 
I believe you are taking a mildly violent stance here, and the similarities between your proposals and the tactics of the churches seem ugly, and outdated. 
The majority of us @ Project reason are all here to do exactly what you have presented.  We are taking action.  Now. 
There is a saying about arguing with idiots, it refers to being dragged down to there level, and defeated via experience.  Using the low tech tricks of the churches, will lead you directly to defeat.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

06 January 2013 00:47

Phatthew - 05 January 2013 11:31 PM

This appears to be a wee bit Militant.  You haven’t really presented anything outside of your Hate.
I believe you are taking a mildly violent stance here, and the similarities between your proposals and the tactics of the churches seem ugly, and outdated. 
The majority of us @ Project reason are all here to do exactly what you have presented.  We are taking action.  Now. 
There is a saying about arguing with idiots, it refers to being dragged down to there level, and defeated via experience.  Using the low tech tricks of the churches, will lead you directly to defeat.

Another visitor from Mars, absent his spaceship.

Phatthew

Phatthew
Joined  05-01-2013

06 January 2013 00:50

Dennis Campbell - 05 January 2013 11:47 PM
Phatthew - 05 January 2013 11:31 PM

Another visitor from Mars, absent his spaceship.

That is not a rebuttal, It is a middle finger to a fellow. Genius sir.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

06 January 2013 01:23

Post something worth considering and I’ll do so.  You’ll notice the absence of applause from other here as well.  There is a message in that absence.

nv

nv
Total Posts:  7998
Joined  29-04-2005

06 January 2013 01:38

nbhanji - 09 December 2012 06:38 PM

If it really needs resurfacing, sure.

Phatthew

Phatthew
Joined  05-01-2013

06 January 2013 01:39

I am here in an effort to create a collaborative.  I asked what exactly you needed support in doing, I repeat,

Your response was to initiate in fighting.  Again, the exact footsteps of the church.

If you need an adjustment in the assessment of your own intellect, note your inability to Identify the question, your responding with the exact same hate I accused you of. (same tactics of religion)  I might also add, if you look at the list of advisors to this site, it is a constituent of some of the worlds greatest living minds.  And unlike yourself, None of them are morbidly obese.  In fact I challenge you to find me a single respected intellect whom can boast both a high IQ, and 150 lbs of life destroying blubber.  I also would like to point out that morbid obesity has a direct effect on the human thought process.  Do you feel residual hate for all of the people who aren’t dying of self inflicted wounds?  Your feelings of insecurity lead you to reply in your trade mark Hate Filled fashion.  I was prepared to help.  You alienated your own supporters with ignorance.  Why are you Here?  Forwarding reason, will never be accomplished through your methods.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21959
Joined  11-03-2007

06 January 2013 02:09

Phatthew - 06 January 2013 12:39 AM

And unlike yourself, None of them are morbidly obese.  In fact I challenge you to find me a single respected intellect whom can boast both a high IQ, and 150 lbs of life destroying blubber.

Orson Wells?

Look at the following from Conservapedia (I know):

As noted earlier, the main authors of the New Atheism movement include Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins, Victor J. Stenger and Christopher Hitchens.[4] The New Atheism movement claims to be pro-science, yet three out of five of these men have have had issues with being overweight as can be seen HERE and HERE and HERE PZ Myers is also a leader within the New Atheism movement and PZ Myers has had issues with being overweight. According to medical science, there are a significant number of physical and mental health related problems associated with being overweight. In the late 1990s, Dennet had coronary artery bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass surgery reroutes blood around clogged arteries to enhance blood flow and oxygen to the heart).

This was awhile back, since Hitch is obviously not with us any longer.

Phatthew

Phatthew
Joined  05-01-2013

06 January 2013 02:36

Listen Man, in debating, humiliating your opponent is a well taught.  I don’t want to take your worth sir.  I also don’t see it as fair to compare Richards, or Chritophers etc.. being over weight, with the corpulence problem of yours. They posses specific, separate wording, because they are separate, specific medical conditions.  I also don’t see the justice in degrading a man whom shares both my religious beliefs, and my own call to action.  Who also could be struggling with medical problems.  I want to Collaborate on positive change, and we will never accomplish anything in this fashion.  I offer you my services for the forwarding of Project Reasons missions, provided you can communicate exactly what it is you need. But I can no longer justify spending my finite energies on this. 
Regardless of my ridicule, I see us as teammates. 

Well wishes to you and your family sir.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

06 January 2013 12:37

Bruce,

The plate will be passed along soon, don’t be asking what it’s for.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  5030
Joined  19-08-2010

06 January 2013 15:19

Dennis Campbell - 06 January 2013 11:37 AM

Bruce,

Now I am struggling….what has just happened Dennis?...or Bruce?...Nonverbal?

I must be losing my grasp on the English language or are there some hidden messages here…I feel a judgement coming, it tastes very much like a common brand of spiced ham just now, how long shall I leave it?... wink

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

06 January 2013 16:32

MARTIN UK - 06 January 2013 02:19 PM

Bruce,

I must be losing my grasp on the English language or are there some hidden messages here…I feel a judgement coming, it tastes very much like a common brand of spiced ham just now, how long shall I leave it?... wink

I’m not certain.  I just picked up on the “high fat low IQ” idea and decided to contest it.  Maybe I misunderstood the reference.  Anyway, I’m moving on.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  5030
Joined  19-08-2010

06 January 2013 16:44

Ecurb Noselrub - 06 January 2013 03:32 PM
MARTIN UK - 06 January 2013 02:19 PM

Bruce,

I’m not certain.  I just picked up on the “high fat low IQ” idea and decided to contest it.  Maybe I misunderstood the reference.  Anyway, I’m moving on.

All seems strangely random don’t you think, then again…there’s nowt as queer as folk..or so they say.

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

06 January 2013 16:54

MARTIN UK - 06 January 2013 03:44 PM

All seems strangely random don’t you think, then again…there’s nowt as queer as folk..or so they say.

Yeah, I couldn’t pick up the common thread, so I decided that the game is too complicated for me.

nv

nv
Total Posts:  7998
Joined  29-04-2005

06 January 2013 19:23

Who the hell is Phat to call someone fat? And who is he saying is obese? Maybe his quote button is too skinny to see.

1 2 >