Masturbate-A-Thon

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9600
Joined  20-10-2006

10 May 2013 17:10

OK, where does the assault on “traditional values” end?  Another sign of the apocalypse?  Categorize this under “Things That Make You Say A Disbelieving ‘What????’”

http://oaklandlocal.com/article/oakland-social-masturbation-marathon-health-and-happiness

Some of the hits from the article:

Participants of the current incarnation of the Masturbate-a-Thon can ask friends to sponsor them by the minute or by the orgasm.

. . . a partitioned space for women-identified people only, . . .

In 2009 at the San Francisco Masturbate-a-Thon, Japanese world champion masturbator Masanobu Sato pleasured himself for an eye-watering nine hours and 58 minutes.

“World champion masturbator”?

“I went with my friend a few years ago,” Oakland resident Benjamin Packard, 29, told me. “We walked around and watched for a while and we were like, ‘This is totally crazy and weird.’ ... And then after about five minutes, you just totally get acclimated to it.”

I attended a one-hour Humpday Happy Hour workshop

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3322
Joined  26-03-2013

10 May 2013 17:36

After reading that article I am both freaked out and turned on.  Equally. 
And now I shall brace myself for whatever picture Martin comes up with.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4911
Joined  19-08-2010

10 May 2013 17:45

LadyJane - 10 May 2013 03:36 PM

After reading that article I am both freaked out and turned on.  Equally. 
And now I shall brace myself for whatever picture Martin comes up with.

Hmm… office friendly as always..  gulp

Image Attachments

wanker.jpg

eudemonia

eudemonia
Total Posts:  9031
Joined  05-04-2008

11 May 2013 01:31

Masturbate-a-thon?

Count me on, or I mean…in.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15844
Joined  17-12-2006

11 May 2013 05:11

When I was in college I thought it would be neat to be First Cock on the University Sex Team (you would, of course, receive a Scarlet Letter for your Letter Jacket).  But I always figured a competition would feature the male athletes from one school with the female athletes from the other school, and vice versa.  Didn’t contemplate inclusion of the marathon jerk-off, the circle jerk relay, or the hand job hurdles in the schedule.  And I guess now days there’d be gay events as well.  I could go totally politically incorrect and start a list of the Olympic events but lists are more Dennis’ thing.  His, and the Lord High Executioners.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9600
Joined  20-10-2006

11 May 2013 13:33

burt - 11 May 2013 03:11 AM

When I was in college I thought it would be neat to be First Cock on the University Sex Team. . .

I imagine the games between the USC Trojans and the Oregon State Beavers are full of sexual innuendo.

In 2009 at the San Francisco Masturbate-a-Thon, Japanese world champion masturbator Masanobu Sato

Who remembers the pop hit from the 80’s “Turning Japanese” by The Vapors?  I found out it’s about masturbation as the line “I think I’m turning Japanese” refers to how one’s face looks when squinting while doing it.

[ Edited: 11 May 2013 13:42 by Skipshot]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17615
Joined  15-02-2008

12 May 2013 15:42

Skipshot - 11 May 2013 11:33 AM
burt - 11 May 2013 03:11 AM

When I was in college I thought it would be neat to be First Cock on the University Sex Team. . .

I imagine the games between the USC Trojans and the Oregon State Beavers are full of sexual innuendo.

In 2009 at the San Francisco Masturbate-a-Thon, Japanese world champion masturbator Masanobu Sato

Who remembers the pop hit from the 80’s “Turning Japanese” by The Vapors?  I found out it’s about masturbation as the line “I think I’m turning Japanese” refers to how one’s face looks when squinting while doing it.

Well, that is the pop belief but not what the band says.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Japanese

Mechanoid2k

Mechanoid2k
Total Posts:  22
Joined  31-07-2012

13 May 2013 04:35

As a trans humanist I await the day when humans can succumb to every and all sick and dirty pleasures and develop for ourselves proper simulators, that way we don’t need to imagine how red and raw a man would be if he just pleasured himself for 9 hours and 58 minutes

Also reading the Oakland article about promoting masturbation (and I would go a step further and say mutual masturbation) as a low risk form of sexual activity actually makes a lot of sense. We already know abstinence doesn’t work, and I got out of high school a few years ago (a catholic one mind you) and I can tell you that young males are not using condoms. I think a wide acceptance of mutual masturbation would cut down a lot on std’s and sti’s and unwanted pregnancy.