1 2 3 >  Last ›

The Mabus Tank

davidbauer

davidbauer
Total Posts:  5
Joined  25-01-2014

25 January 2014 18:25

Written on Behalf of Dennis Markuze by an old friend. Here he presents his SIDE and I think you will agree that he is right!

“I was never approached to offer me my side of the story. Here are the FACTS not the faulty information fed to you by a gang of atheists and drama producing police. Hopefully you can do an article taking my side. I am a odd character, a unique individual, who has been turned into a media monster for my strange ideas, BUT I’M RIGHT!

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

On November 16, 2012, I was arrested in my own house for being on a chat room and apparently harassing Tim Farley. He tweaked and twisted my words to make them appear threatening because he knew that for me to be simply on the Internet was a crime. He reported me to the police and made fraudulent and out of context remarks on what I said. He took harmless banter and converted it into hostile hate speech. Overnight the police got a search warrant and raided my house, seizing property. Again, simply being on the internet was enough. No threats were made and no violent acts committed. He suffered no injury. He suffered no financial loss. He suffered no loss in credibility. But I have suffered all these things and more. I have no history of violence in my past. I’m a writer who engages in debate with the power of words not force of arms. I debate, sometimes hotly, with skeptics and atheists to disprove their ideas. Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation.  He wants to silence my right to state my ideas on religion and politics, and he and his gang have called the police whenever they suspect I’m on the Internet. All they want to do is deprive me of my freedom so as to discredit my ideas. I am being ganged up on, bullied, and marked by atheists and skeptics, and even the media is taking their side, not once asking for my side of the story. True, some of my words may be rude or tasteless such as, “I will crush you,” or, “I will be rid of you etc.” My actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me:

Please spend the time to read, watch, and hear what I have to say here:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

Dennis Markuze

Montreal

January, 21, 2014”

[ Edited: 13 April 2014 15:55 by Nhoj Morley]

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19830
Joined  20-07-2007

25 January 2014 20:01

Neological bullshit written by some narcissist who has no idea nor care about the impact of their text on others.  “Bobo,” as we know of him here, is properly locked somewhere in a quiet room where he can masturbate as much as he pleases.  Oops, sorry, I’m being impolite.

SkepticX

SkepticX
Total Posts:  14817
Joined  24-12-2004

25 January 2014 20:15

Dennis Campbell - 25 January 2014 07:01 PM

“Bobo,” as we know of him here, is properly locked somewhere in a quiet room where he can masturbate as much as he pleases.

I think he got out.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

25 January 2014 20:39

SkepticX - 25 January 2014 07:15 PM
Dennis Campbell - 25 January 2014 07:01 PM

“Bobo,” as we know of him here, is properly locked somewhere in a quiet room where he can masturbate as much as he pleases.

I think he got out.

Shit

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21694
Joined  11-03-2007

25 January 2014 20:52

Yeah, he escaped.  Sic him, Nhoj.  Call in the Mounties before he crosses the border.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

25 January 2014 21:51

EN - 25 January 2014 07:52 PM

Yeah, he escaped.  Sic him, Nhoj.  Call in the Mounties before he crosses the border.

It all started when his mother…...gave birth to him

[ Edited: 25 January 2014 22:39 by Dennis Campbell]

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4912
Joined  19-08-2010

25 January 2014 22:21

You guys…  smile

saralynn

saralynn
Total Posts:  9287
Joined  29-01-2010

25 January 2014 23:24

Aw shucks, I never met Bobo, although I’ve heard his name mentioned dozens of times.

Is this guy really the same fellow as you know or are you implying that he is like the person you know.?

Curious…..did Brother Mario and Bobo get along?

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

25 January 2014 23:30

saralynn - 25 January 2014 10:24 PM

Aw shucks, I never met Bobo, although I’ve heard his name mentioned dozens of times.

Is this guy really the same fellow as you know or are you implying that he is like the person you know.?

Curious…..did Brother Mario and Bobo get along?

There was considerably less conversation with Bobo than with BroMa.  Bobo is a one trick pony and essentially says the same thing every time.  This guy that has posted is probably Bobo, as it is literally inconceivable that Bobo could have any actual followers - that are not institutionalized, that is.

Jefe

Jefe
Total Posts:  7135
Joined  15-02-2007

25 January 2014 23:33

saralynn - 25 January 2014 10:24 PM

Aw shucks, I never met Bobo, ...

Bobo, AKA Dennis Markuze was a person with psychological problems, including compulsive internet spamming including physical threats of violence against multiple internet personalities his psychosis disagreed with.

He was arrested by Canadian police and sentenced to medical treatment and to be kept away from internet situations that could bring on similar breakdowns in the future.  His sentencing and treatment may be over, and it’s historically difficult to keep people with similar conditions on their meds if they don’t voluntarily wish to do so.

It’s kind of sad, and might have been harmless if he wasn’t caught physically stalking speakers and internet folks he’s harrased in the past.

Because he was declared a possible danger, he was brought help.  If he backslides, he may need more help.

Despite not being a psychologist or having any first-hand experience with the case, I wouldn’t discount the possiblity that the author of the ‘on behalf of’ posts and spams is actually markuze himself (or one of his personalities).

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

25 January 2014 23:41

MARTIN UK - 25 January 2014 09:21 PM

You guys…  smile

Have we crossed some invisible line of forum decorum, Martin?  My apologies.  We should have been more Canadian in our responses.  Dennis started it.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Joined  19-08-2010

26 January 2014 00:13

EN - 25 January 2014 10:41 PM

You guys…  smile

Have we crossed some invisible line of forum decorum, Martin?  My apologies.  We should have been more Canadian in our responses.  Dennis started it.

Not at all Bruce, I can’t see those invisible lines either, I would just blame Dennis for everything and anything that goes wrong any how.. sounds like a plan to me.  wink

All is quiet on the ranch just now…

Unless Nhoj…  RUN!

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

26 January 2014 00:29

MARTIN UK - 25 January 2014 11:13 PM

You guys…  smile

Not at all Bruce, I can’t see those invisible lines either, I would just blame Dennis for everything and anything that goes wrong any how.. sounds like a plan to me.  wink

Unless Nhoj…  RUN!

Well, at least you got the blame part right.  But, in my defense, Bruce made me do it.  Agree with Jeff here, Bobo is one dangerous person. I’m not so concerned about his well-being as much as those whom he impacts.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Joined  19-08-2010

26 January 2014 00:42

Dennis Campbell - 25 January 2014 11:29 PM

You guys…  smile

Unless Nhoj…  RUN!

Well, at least you got the blame part right.  But, in my defense, Bruce made me do it.  Agree with Jeff here, Bobo is one dangerous person. I’m not so concerned about his well-being as much as those whom he impacts.

I know Dennis. All I can say is… nothing really goes unnoticed here.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Joined  20-07-2007

26 January 2014 01:29

MARTIN UK - 25 January 2014 11:42 PM
Dennis Campbell - 25 January 2014 11:29 PM

You guys…  smile

Unless Nhoj…  RUN!

I know Dennis. All I can say is… nothing really goes unnoticed here.

Doubt that, but then I do not scan all posts; maybe 85% of them, and not more than a few times a day.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6388
Joined  22-02-2005

26 January 2014 01:44

Hiya, Denny. Or, Mr. Bauer:

In nine years on these forums, I have not observed a single example of Denny engaging in debate with the power of words even if sometimes hotly, with skeptics and atheists to disprove their ideas.

Mr. Markuse states, “My actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war.”

This is entirely news to us and could almost qualify as normal posting: and would have been treated as normal if ever attempted by Mr. Markuse. He has, on multiple occasions, threatened to chop my head off (“Beheadings”) and once threatened to murder my family. That can be unsettling at first, not knowing the source. Knowing that it is a drunken geek in Montreal was some relief. I know, it was all that charming Canadian witty repartee that just doesn’t translate to English well. That was your explanation.

Dennis is the Menace to the internet and forums like this one. Posting dozens of repeated threads full of shouting and links to music videos and doing it day after day with change or explanation will not be tolerated by this forum.

Here is a typical post from Mr. Markuze:

http://www.project-reason.org/forum/viewthread/15669/

:lest we forget what were talking about.

Denny should go to jail for being on the internet. I’ll drive.

[ Edited: 26 January 2014 01:48 by Nhoj Morley]

1 2 3 >  Last ›