The Mabus Tank

davidbauer

davidbauer
Total Posts:  5
Joined  25-01-2014

26 January 2014 03:41

“CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 PART I
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Whereas Canada is founded upon the principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
Fundamental Freedoms
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other means of communication.
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association. “

:lest we forget what were talking about.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6423
Joined  22-02-2005

26 January 2014 03:46

And what obligations does a citizen owe to deserve those rights? How about not threatening murder?

Do you have a point to make today?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

26 January 2014 03:53

Why two IP’s?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

26 January 2014 04:09

Nothing as terrifying as an inquiry.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21817
Joined  11-03-2007

26 January 2014 11:58

saralynn - 25 January 2014 10:24 PM

Aw shucks, I never met Bobo, although I’ve heard his name mentioned dozens of times.

FYI, Bobo, David Mabus, Dennis Markuze, Denny, and now apparently David Bauer, are all the same.  There are other aliases, as well.

davidbauer

davidbauer
Joined  25-01-2014

29 January 2014 12:51

Quoted from another forum. Relevant because it actually sums up the problem with these “Tim Farley” characters….

“Tim Farley sounds like a control freak.

There was something about how wrong ideas can be very harmful but who has the audacity to decide for whom what those ideas are.

We play tricks on our kids by telling them Santa Clause exists and who knows whether or not some kid actually believes in an bad version of the Santa Clause, one whose naughty list is actually a hit list for the most despicable and wretched. But Farely probably hates the fiction of Santa as much as he hates the fiction of God from the same principle. “

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

29 January 2014 14:40

Neither Mr. Farley nor Mr. Claus frequents this establishment.

Mr. Farley’s tastes in fiction are not our concern.

Is there anything else we can help you with? That is, before you go:

davidbauer

davidbauer
Joined  25-01-2014

29 January 2014 17:32

In this age of madness, where murderous illegitimate wars are proclaimed in the name of God and Freedom go unpunished we have to stick to the rules of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS (i.e. everyone is equally right and everyone is equally wrong so be nice to each other).

Now let’s talk about threats

1) What is a threat? Just because someone doesn’t like the tone of your words. Is “I’m going to blow you away” a threat? Or does it mean I will show you something that will change your perceptions.

When did Mabus threaten Farley? Please provide PROOF (ip address). How can you be sure it was him not some other hater or victim of skeptics and atheists?

Again you have no first-hand knowledge of the facts and base you assumptions on conjecture, hearsay, and wish.

You wish Mabus threatened Farley so he would get in trouble, that is all you care about because he screwed your world-view for good.

davidbauer

davidbauer
Joined  25-01-2014

29 January 2014 17:33

Yes before we ...

davidbauer

davidbauer
Joined  25-01-2014

29 January 2014 17:36

You wish Mabus threatened Farley so he would get in trouble, that is all you care about because he screwed your world-view for good.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

29 January 2014 17:46

Bit early for cocktails, isn’t it?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

29 January 2014 17:48

Four IP’s, Mr. Bobobauer?

davidstrauss

davidstrauss
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-02-2014

01 February 2014 04:55

BETTER

WRITTEN ON BEHALF OF DENNIS MARKUZE BY AN OLD FRIEND:

FOR THE NEWS AND INTERNET MEDIA:

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

CANADA

PROVINCE OF Quebec

IN THE MATTER OF

Tim Farley vs Dennis Markuze

I, DENNIS MARKUZE, of the City of MONTREAL, in the Province of QUEBEC, DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE THAT:

1.      I am the person named in, and who subscribed, the AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH dated the 30th day of January, 2014

2.      To the best of my knowledge and belief, the matters and facts in it are true.

3.      Where matters specifically stated in it are made upon information and belief, I believe them to be true.

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH FOR DISMISALL OF ALL CHARGES:

THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND THE COURT RECORD:

For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

We accepted the challenge.

Ever since I have been attacked, harassed, and targeted by atheists and skeptics from all over the world. They have made up lies and accusations against me. Threatened me and my family, and done whatever they can to silence me.

I ignorantly plead guilty last time in court because I was under threat and duress.

I am being charged for my controversial ideas not for any offense. People have published and republished my work all over the internet. Online strangers thousands of kilometers away have fabricated threats to silence me, to seize my property, to imprison me, to take away my rights. The charges laid on me are based on hearsay and conjecture and wish. These are subjective charges, and the only party that has really been injured has been me!

Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation, an atheist group, of which he is a senior member. But most importantly he does not want the public to see how we won the paranormal prize, and is doing everything in his power to prevent us from revealing how we did it.

But here is how we won the paranormal challenge:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

Apart from providing proof of the supernatural, my actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me.

AND I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DM
Montreal 31,2014

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9716
Joined  20-10-2006

01 February 2014 05:16

davidstrauss - 01 February 2014 03:55 AM

BETTER

WRITTEN ON BEHALF OF DENNIS MARKUZE BY AN OLD FRIEND:

FOR THE NEWS AND INTERNET MEDIA:

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

CANADA

PROVINCE OF Quebec

IN THE MATTER OF

Tim Farley vs Dennis Markuze

I, DENNIS MARKUZE, of the City of MONTREAL, in the Province of QUEBEC, DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE THAT:

1.      I am the person named in, and who subscribed, the AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH dated the 30th day of January, 2014

2.      To the best of my knowledge and belief, the matters and facts in it are true.

3.      Where matters specifically stated in it are made upon information and belief, I believe them to be true.

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH FOR DISMISALL OF ALL CHARGES:

THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND THE COURT RECORD:

For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

We accepted the challenge.

Ever since I have been attacked, harassed, and targeted by atheists and skeptics from all over the world. They have made up lies and accusations against me. Threatened me and my family, and done whatever they can to silence me.

I ignorantly plead guilty last time in court because I was under threat and duress.

I am being charged for my controversial ideas not for any offense. People have published and republished my work all over the internet. Online strangers thousands of kilometers away have fabricated threats to silence me, to seize my property, to imprison me, to take away my rights. The charges laid on me are based on hearsay and conjecture and wish. These are subjective charges, and the only party that has really been injured has been me!

Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation, an atheist group, of which he is a senior member. But most importantly he does not want the public to see how we won the paranormal prize, and is doing everything in his power to prevent us from revealing how we did it.

But here is how we won the paranormal challenge:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

Apart from providing proof of the supernatural, my actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me.

AND I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DM
Montreal 31,2014

Yep, Denny, the world is out to get you.  Best to stay in your basement, draw the blinds, sever all ties to the outside world, wallow alone in your self-pity, and leave us out of your problems.

Hello, Montreal police?  Yeah, he’s back at it again.  You know where to find him.

davidstrauss

davidstrauss
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-02-2014

01 February 2014 05:31

Revelation Chapter 6: The Fourth Horseman
The Fourth Horseman
Revelation 6:8

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›