The Mythicist Position and the Reason Project

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6336
Joined  22-02-2005

27 December 2014 02:23

Ms. 95,

Please stop sending complaints.

You are attracting no interest with your links to mythicism. You postings have been repetitive. You have no one engaging you except Mr. GAD.

I have, out of curiosity, played a few video and read some pages. It all seems like well-trodden ground plus some murky notion of myths being rooted in the forces of Nature. This isn’t saying much and does not address the origins of such or of how man started down this path. I already reject any reality to theism so this stuff is a ho-hum. With drum machines.

It reminds of an old cartoon character named Professor Clyde Crashcup who, while testing his newly invented airplane, gets in trouble with the local airport.

What does anybody need of the mythicist position? It appears to be just one of many flavors of theism-debunking. What more is there to it?

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19830
Joined  20-07-2007

27 December 2014 11:44

Nhoj Morley - 27 December 2014 01:23 AM

Ms. 95,

Please stop sending complaints.

You are attracting no interest with your links to mythicism. You postings have been repetitive. You have no one engaging you except Mr. GAD.

I have, out of curiosity, played a few video and read some pages. It all seems like well-trodden ground plus some murky notion of myths being rooted in the forces of Nature. This isn’t saying much and does not address the origins of such or of how man started down this path. I already reject any reality to theism so this stuff is a ho-hum. With drum machines.

It reminds of an old cartoon character named Professor Clyde Crashcup who, while testing his newly invented airplane, gets in trouble with the local airport.

What does anybody need of the mythicist position? It appears to be just one of many flavors of theism-debunking. What more is there to it?

Perhaps its a matter of believe in what I believe or I’ll sulk?

nv

nv
Total Posts:  7998
Joined  29-04-2005

27 December 2014 12:40

Dennis Campbell - 27 December 2014 10:44 AM

Perhaps its a matter of believe in what I believe or I’ll sulk?

Or “find importance and great significance in my point OR ELSE.”

< 1 2 3