Tim_Jackowicz
Total Posts:  164
Joined  22-09-2014

28 September 2014 18:43

GAD - 28 September 2014 04:35 PM
Tim_Jackowicz - 28 September 2014 02:21 PM

“So looting, raping, killing, police brutality etc are Christian values?”
  -technically yes, it’s in their book.

Technically so is love, the golden rule etc….

“For America it was mostly poor blacks and mostly on this forum it is ultra liberal types, so it wasn’t their fault it, they didn’t know any better, it’s societies for not giving them the support to be the better people they really are etc etc.”
  -placing fault and installing excuses are both the least constructive means of determining the direction of a positive movement.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

“I don’t know, I was only giving my opinion on the question, not trying to solve world hunger”
    -not entirely sure anyone mentioned world hunger, maybe I don’t read completely enough and missed that.

Don’t be obtuse.

Really don’t think discussions require a referee, is there a constructive point to be made or is it cliché time on PR?

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16331
Joined  15-02-2008

28 September 2014 18:57

Tim_Jackowicz - 28 September 2014 04:43 PM

Really don’t think discussions require a referee, is there a constructive point to be made or is it cliché time on PR?

With all your passion (read zeal and hostility) I think you would make a good Christian smile

All I did was give my opinion on the OP that it was more culture then religion.

Tim_Jackowicz

Tim_Jackowicz
Total Posts:  164
Joined  22-09-2014

28 September 2014 19:01

GAD - 28 September 2014 04:57 PM

With all your passion (read zeal and hostility) I think you would make a good Christian smile

I would make a terrible Christian, I’m personally incapable of that level of dishonesty and manipulation.

nv

nv
Total Posts:  7998
Joined  29-04-2005

28 September 2014 19:27

Tim_Jackowicz, to GAD - 28 September 2014 02:21 PM

I could have been premature in the assumption that stating a problem and using an example of how that problem could be avoided comes with certain undertones that the problem should possibly have some constructive criticism applied to it in the interest of finding a resolution. There seems to be a common attitude that the problem is too big to solve so we develop methods of simply applying blame, excuses and a sense of general helplessness.

Yes, the problems-are-too-big-for-a-solution team is hard at work, Tim. Those dicks are trying not to jump on any fuckheaded bandwagons that may further exacerbate the problem. But they can’t bury their heads in the sand much longer!

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16331
Joined  15-02-2008

28 September 2014 19:46

Tim_Jackowicz - 28 September 2014 05:01 PM
GAD - 28 September 2014 04:57 PM

I would make a terrible Christian, I’m personally incapable of that level of dishonesty and manipulation.

No worries, most Christians are too ignorant/stupid and lazy to be that dishonest or manipulative. That is why they are called sheep.

Also terrible Christians are just terrible people with a terrible excuse for their actions.

< 1 2