Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong followers

darth

darth
Total Posts:  3
Joined  07-01-2014

04 October 2014 23:23

I was passing through Chinatown in London the other week and passed a street demonstration of Falun Gong. What I saw simply looked similar to T’ai chi. However, there were campiagners handing out flyers about how people are being killed and having their organs harvested on the basis of this harmless meditation.

I took the literature, which included a web link to a petition. I thought it was good that they didn’t ask me to sign on the spot, but encouraged me to research the situation first.

So far, this seems to me to be a genuine genocide of otherwise peaceful people. I have yet to find anything to indicate there is a more sinister side to Falun Gong that the demonstration was hiding or biasing against.

Persecution of Falun Gong has its own wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Falun_Gong

There might be something about Falun Gong I’m unaware of, and which is not talked about in my immediately available literature and online search. I’m hoping this thread can start a rational and sceptical discussion about Falun Gong, to inform myself and anyone else about the morality of the situation, so we can make informed decisions about the ongoing campaign.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4887
Joined  19-08-2010

05 October 2014 06:39

Interesting stuff, seems to be very unfair, also the reasons for the oppression unclear.