Reason for concern

grahamo

grahamo
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-03-2016

07 March 2016 16:06

After listening to “Maryam Namazie” for over 2 hours last evening, I feel compelled to express an opinion. Considering the relatively high volume of “reads” on the subject (just under 15,000 right now), the “interview” is obviously quite a source of concern for a lot of people.

I can handle the inability to square up to a probing question or the irritating side stepping. I can handle the repetition and the time wasting. I can handle the tautology. The interview was a shambles. This woman illustrated quite patently her inability communicate clearly when interviewed by “friendly fire”. Every aspect of her “interview” was novice in nature.

Continuing with the “limited resources” theme, the platform this subject is debated on is fixed in size. There are a finite number of candidates that can be put forward to debate these crucially important subjects. Why is this individual on that platform? I am not detracting from her history or past work, but clearly she is unable to discuss matters beyond a certain intellectual level.

I’m looking forward to listening to a podcast with a real representative for the same cause.

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  6268
Joined  22-02-2014

07 March 2016 20:52

As a partial answer, I’ve heard several times that it’s hard to get Imam types to agree to such debates.