‹ First  < 108 109 110

The Klein Bottle

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  2879
Joined  21-10-2016

09 February 2019 17:36

Cheshire Cat - 09 February 2019 05:29 PM

Jan, I don’t know if you noticed it or not, but Nhoj put the post in question under the “Hall of Holy Grails” heading.

Good call, I’d say.

Thanks, CC.  Yes, good call.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9296
Joined  20-10-2006

09 February 2019 17:55

Jb8989 - 09 February 2019 06:14 AM
Skipshot - 08 February 2019 05:35 PM
Jb8989 - 08 February 2019 03:05 PM

Yeah but come on man, it’s dumb as fuck (A). (B) it’s racist as shit. And (C) you need to get out more. Intelligence in the G sense isn’t all it’s cracked up to be when you consider we’re tangential to apes.

Busted!

Lol pretty much, but not quite. I put this here. I used the Klein as my subconscious spill over. Because though I value free speech, I don’t like defending racism…unless it’s toward people not as handsome as I am. I verbally abuse ugly people in public.

I forgot about that thread, mainly because dealing with racists is a waste of my time.  If someone wants to value someone by their looks then they are too stupid to burn.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17282
Joined  15-02-2008

09 February 2019 18:56

Jan_CAN - 09 February 2019 05:16 PM

The forum’s new racist-in-residence is like the energizer bunny – he just keeps on going ... and going ... and going.  (He even envisions a possible future not unlike Charles Manson’s of helter skelter.)  I wonder if there is a gene or allele or whatever that predisposes someone to being unable to see the full humanity in all of their fellow humans.

White supremacists have been evolving, but not for the better; they have not softened their views but have changed their tactics.  Now, instead of using the ‘n’ word and the like, they hide the same philosophies as ever behind nicer manners and distorted scientific and social/political theories.  But these are just as ugly as they always were and they shouldn’t be given any leeway.  Bullshit is bullshit no matter how well it’s expressed.

Except when it is bullshit you agree with, then you love to coo about how well expressed as if that means it’s true.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Joined  21-10-2016

09 February 2019 19:28

GAD - 09 February 2019 06:56 PM

The forum’s new racist-in-residence is like the energizer bunny – he just keeps on going ... and going ... and going.  (He even envisions a possible future not unlike Charles Manson’s of helter skelter.)  I wonder if there is a gene or allele or whatever that predisposes someone to being unable to see the full humanity in all of their fellow humans.

White supremacists have been evolving, but not for the better; they have not softened their views but have changed their tactics.  Now, instead of using the ‘n’ word and the like, they hide the same philosophies as ever behind nicer manners and distorted scientific and social/political theories.  But these are just as ugly as they always were and they shouldn’t be given any leeway.  Bullshit is bullshit no matter how well it’s expressed.

Except when it is bullshit you agree with, then you love to coo about how well expressed as if that means it’s true.

Since we’re already in The Klein Bottle anyway ... GAD, you can really be an obnoxious pain in the ass.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

09 February 2019 19:35

Jan_CAN - 09 February 2019 07:28 PM

Since we’re already in The Klein Bottle anyway ... GAD, you can really be an obnoxious pain in the ass.

I know. I call you on your bullshit instead of hugging you and telling you how wonderful you are for it.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Joined  21-10-2016

09 February 2019 19:44

GAD - 09 February 2019 07:35 PM

I know. I call you on your bullshit instead of hugging you and telling you how wonderful you are for it.

Ahh shucks ... just when I was wanting a big hug.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

09 February 2019 19:59

Jan_CAN - 09 February 2019 07:44 PM
GAD - 09 February 2019 07:35 PM

Ahh shucks ... just when I was wanting a big hug.

I call my kids on their bullshit and then we hug, so bring it on in!

‹ First  < 108 109 110