nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  2222
Joined  31-10-2015

25 June 2016 16:14

EN - 25 June 2016 03:30 PM
jdrnd - 25 June 2016 01:57 PM
EN - 25 June 2016 01:27 PM

jdrnd is as lost as I am about half the things that go on.  He never knows what’s going on, either.  With him, I think he’s just too much of a literalist, a flat-lander.

I noticed that when a person doesn’t agree with someone else’s point of view, the charge is “you don’t see in 3 dimensions like me”.
Perhaps I don’t see the global picture, then again what if it’s you who doesn’t see it.

How is one to know which one of us is the “flatlander”?

I don’t know, cuz I’m too dumb. I’m from Texas, and the heat and humidity have affected my brain permanently.  Along with the whiskey.  Not even a NYC Jewish neurologist could help me. I’m hopeless.

But it doesn’t matter, cuz nhoj says we are all deluded, anyway, and sarcastic fingerhead says that all of our perceptions of reality are wrong, so I’m in good company.  I may be ignorant, but I’m blissfully ignorant.

And keep in mind that theoretical physicists leave a wide door open for your take on reality, Bruce. For this reason, I’d say your brand of Christianity can be considered to have scientific backing.

Also, is it okay for us to politely discuss things in the Klein Bottle? Nhoj, your OP was a bit vague in that regard. Do you intend for this thread to become an enormous conglomeration of unrelated issues positively discussed, or is it a place that’s reserved for bombastic, Mario-style language? Something in-between, perhaps?

EN

EN
Total Posts:  22633
Joined  11-03-2007

25 June 2016 16:51

nonverbal - 25 June 2016 04:14 PM

And keep in mind that theoretical physicists leave a wide door open for your take on reality, Bruce. For this reason, I’d say your brand of Christianity can be considered to have scientific backing.

Yes, I agree, but I don’t press the point, since all my piss and vinegar has been evaporated by the Texas heat, and I have no internal fire left.  Not even Texas chili, Tex-Mex jalepeno-based brown stuff, and white lightening could put the fire back in me. I’m extinguished. Tired of fighting, tired of arguing.

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  6670
Joined  31-01-2012

26 June 2016 07:52

The Klein Bottle was a cleverly designed experiment for us regulars to think that it’s for forum misbehavior but really it’s a discrete trial testing what results when a really nice and upscale strip club is placed at the center of your calmly gentrified neighborhood, staffed with the hottest and most seductive tail from all cultures. Lest my lady friends find this post sexist, the club is gender neutral and totally bisexual, making the experiment somewhat more complex than I designed it to be 3 1/2 minutes ago.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Joined  31-10-2015

26 June 2016 09:18

Jb8989 - 26 June 2016 07:52 AM

The Klein Bottle was a cleverly designed experiment for us regulars to think that it’s for forum misbehavior but really it’s a discrete trial testing what results when a really nice and upscale strip club is placed at the center of your calmly gentrified neighborhood, staffed with the hottest and most seductive tail from all cultures. Lest my lady friends find this post sexist, the club is gender neutral and totally bisexual, making the experiment somewhat more complex than I designed it to be 3 1/2 minutes ago.

A mobius strip club?

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16399
Joined  17-12-2006

26 June 2016 09:54

EN - 25 June 2016 04:51 PM

Yes, I agree, but I don’t press the point, since all my piss and vinegar has been evaporated by the Texas heat, and I have no internal fire left.  Not even Texas chili, Tex-Mex jalepeno-based brown stuff, and white lightening could put the fire back in me. I’m extinguished. Tired of fighting, tired of arguing.

Serious condition for a lawyer.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19830
Joined  20-07-2007

26 June 2016 10:27

burt - 26 June 2016 09:54 AM
EN - 25 June 2016 04:51 PM

Serious condition for a lawyer.

Not in Texas in the Summer!

KathleenBrugger

KathleenBrugger
Total Posts:  1511
Joined  01-07-2013

26 June 2016 19:08

Nefariously clever I’d say, if it’s even bottled you up.

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  6670
Joined  31-01-2012

27 June 2016 10:10

KathleenBrugger - 26 June 2016 07:08 PM

Nefariously clever I’d say, if it’s even bottled you up.

haha I’m so super objective that I forget my own biases

jdrnd

jdrnd
Total Posts:  5899
Joined  25-08-2009

27 June 2016 12:32

This thread is boring

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6931
Joined  22-02-2005

27 June 2016 13:06

jdrnd - 27 June 2016 12:32 PM

This thread is boring

Boring… does it lack a certain species of…

When I come back from holiday I’m gonna find you guys and shoot nerf balls up your butts. Enjoy your hard won peace and civility like nice civilized boys. Or can you?… 

nonverbal

nonverbal
Joined  31-10-2015

27 June 2016 14:16

This thread is boring

That’s because this thread is an argument-safe zone, inadvertently—or maybe it’s entirely advertent.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19830
Joined  20-07-2007

27 June 2016 17:16

Nhoj Morley - 27 June 2016 01:06 PM

This thread is boring

Boring… does it lack a certain species of…

When I come back from holiday I’m gonna find you guys and shoot nerf balls up your butts. Enjoy your hard won peace and civility like nice civilized boys. Or can you?… 

We’re all civilized.  Well, then there’s EN, Burt, Sx, Skip, NL, BRF, DD…..well, I’m civilized at least!  Just ask me.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

27 June 2016 19:01

nonverbal - 27 June 2016 02:16 PM

This thread is boring

That’s because this thread is an argument-safe zone, inadvertently—or maybe it’s entirely advertent.

I have had enough.

I am tired of being nice.

If we’re going to have a Klein bottle, lets use it!

Dave, you are as ugly a syphilitic wart shaped Bonobo.

Nhoj, you are as stupid as a mentally challenged orangutan

Dennis, you are as decrepit as a mummy treated with botox.

Gad, you sound like a hippopotamus with an obstructed bowel

Skip, you’re as useless as a lame kangaroo with a dental abcess

Burt, you suck fecal contaminated jackal breasts

Poldano, you are less useful than sewage from a cholera epidemic

KarenBrugger you are as meaningful as an undigested sardine in a sperm whales colon.

En, your on-line presence is worse than a constipated crocodile with halitosis

JB, you have as much personality as toad sweat.

Lets see what happens now.

OK Nhoj,
Your move.

KathleenBrugger

KathleenBrugger
Total Posts:  1511
Joined  01-07-2013

27 June 2016 19:35

jdrnd - 27 June 2016 07:01 PM
nonverbal - 27 June 2016 02:16 PM

This thread is boring

I have had enough.

I am tired of being nice.

If we’re going to have a Klein bottle, lets use it!

Dave, you are as ugly a syphilitic wart shaped Bonobo.

Nhoj, you are as stupid as a mentally challenged orangutan

Dennis, you are as decrepit as a mummy treated with botox.

Gad, you sound like a hippopotamus with an obstructed bowel

Skip, you’re as useless as a lame kangaroo with a dental abcess

Burt, you suck fecal contaminated jackal breasts

Poldano, you are less useful than sewage from a cholera epidemic

KarenBrugger you are as meaningful as an undigested sardine in a sperm whales colon.

En, your on-line presence is worse than a constipated crocodile with halitosis

JB, you have as much personality as toad sweat.

Lets see what happens now.

OK Nhoj,
Your move.

If you’re going to insult me you might as well get my name right. Or maybe that was part of the insult. Although since I’m the only female included I’m taking the insult as a compliment so you better try harder.

jdrnd

jdrnd
Joined  25-08-2009

27 June 2016 19:47

KathleenBrugger - 27 June 2016 07:35 PM

If you’re going to insult me you might as well get my name right.

Damn.

I missed that.

< 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›