Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Total Posts:  218
Joined  25-08-2016

08 September 2016 15:11

Barry0tter - 29 August 2016 08:18 AM
LauraG - 28 August 2016 06:35 PM
Barry0tter - 28 August 2016 11:41 AM

The burkini should be banned, along with all Islamic garb.

Geert Wilders is the only main party leader with the correct approach anywhere in (what remains of) the civilized world.

I have heard the name Geert Wilders before, but knew almost nothing about him. I found an old thread on the politics forum on Wilders and will revive it with a post of an interesting youtube video I’m watching at the moment. At least in the part I’ve watched so far, it seems he and Sam Harris share many of the same ideas.

Barry0tter - Are you European?

I’m in UK and a proud Brexiteer, so yes but not for long! smile

To qualify my original statement there are some other good leaders, Victor Orban of Hungary and the Czech, Slovakian and Polish govts are trying their best to resist repeating our mistakes, much to the chagrin of Merkel, Juncker et al.

However, of the countries that already have large muslim populations only Wilders has a newly published manifesto that properly addresses the issue. I hope it emboldens the likes of Marine Le Pen in France to follow suit. Unfortunately for my country I think we’re still a few years away from someone of a sufficiently high profile proposing a similar approach, but I hope to be proven wrong.

I’ll be interested to read your next post after watching the video, if it’s not the speech in Malmo, Sweden you should check that out too.

PS Geert Wilders is banned from the UK, that’s how fcuked up things are here.

For the sake of accuracy I’d like to correct the above, apparently Mr Wilders is no longer banned from the UK, it was overturned on appeal.

He’s still a great man though smile

‹ First  < 7 8 9