1 2 3 >  Last ›

It’s that time again…...911WTC…....just a question.

911defender

911defender
Total Posts:  65
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 09:27

If in fact a skyscraper can free fall to its demise (Building 7), with nothing more than an office fire on one of its floors…..how is it that there hasn’t been a cry out by every insurance company who insures multi-million dollar buildings To DEMAND that their building be structurally modified to be able to withstand an office fire? Forget for the moment the twin towers, and look only at building 7. Here is a modern, recently modified 47 STORY building that free falls in six seconds due to a fire. THE ONLY SKYSCRAPER on EARTH that has ever done that….. If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise..EVER!

There are at present 2,626 engineers and architects that will now have to go back to the drawing board and modify every existing skyscraper on EARTH….Why? Because they can’t possibly be safe…..When was the Sears building in Chicago built? I’ll tell you…...1973….not a real recent building is it? 108 stories high. Why hasn’t anyone living,  working, insuring this building having an outrage right now? I mean, office fires start all the time….Are we to believe that the owners, builders, architects, engineers are not concerned at all? AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AT WTC? And if so, why not?

Come on…...The original 7 World Trade Center was a 47-story building, designed by Emery Roth & Sons, with a red granite facade. The building was 610 feet (190 m) tall, with a trapezoidal footprint that was 330 ft (100 m) long and 140 ft (43 m) wide.[12][13] Tishman Realty & Construction managed construction of the building, which began in 1983.[12] In May 1987, the building opened, becoming the seventh structure of the World Trade Center.[14]

This building is over 10 years newer than the SEARS TOWER (Willis Tower for non-chicagoans). Where is the concern?  Where is the outcry?

Funny I should type this…...but there was some outcry and it came from of all places Australia…...

“This is an open letter to Australia’s Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, the Hon Darren Chester MP, Member for Gippsland — urging the Minister to take urgent and immediate action towards the safety of steel frame high rise buildings in Australia.
The Dangers of Steel Frames Skyscrapers
The Hon Darren Chester MP
Dear Sir,
I would like to bring to your attention an urgent safety issue for millions of Australians regarding the design and construction of high-rise steel framed buildings in our cities.
Fifteen (15) years ago, the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) did an inquiry, and reported on the failure and complete collapse of a 47 high rise in New York. Their investigation was to
“identify, as specifically as possible, areas in current building and fire codes, standards, and practices that warrant revision.”
The building was said to have collapsed due to fires on the several floors. They reported that:
“These lower-floor fires — which spread and grew because the water supply to the automatic sprinkler system for these floors had failed — were similar to building fires experienced in other tall buildings…”
How did the fires cause the collapse?

Well, the official story says this…...”“The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.”

But 2626 Engineers and architects debunked that explanation…..and they have forensic proof.

So my question is…...why then, have there been no laws, no changes in design, no modification of construction due to the 911 buildings collapsing due to fire?

[ Edited: 30 October 2016 05:28 by Nhoj Morley]

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6219
Joined  22-02-2005

07 October 2016 09:36

Gosh. Already? How did it get to be that time again?

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2647
Joined  19-01-2015

07 October 2016 09:40

Hello 911defender.

911defender - 07 October 2016 09:27 AM

So my question is…...why then, have there been no laws, no changes in design, no modification of construction due to the 911 buildings collapsing due to fire?

The short answer would be: because, statistically speaking, Kerosin-accelerated fires are a non-factor in skyscraper officer fires.

The long answer is: many buildings have had their sprinkler systems, but most importantly their evacuation procedures improved as a reaction to 9/11.

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 09:44

Nhoj Morley - 07 October 2016 09:36 AM

Gosh. Already? How did it get to be that time again?

So I got tired of listening to Trump…....only so much of that dribble I can take. Rather than listening to a man-baby, I have reading transcripts from scientists…..Facts seem to be out of fashion these days, but I believe the people who were sacrificed to start a war, regardless of it being 15 years ago (were still paying for it), deserve the truth. Maybe a law suit from one of the families against Saudi Arabia will shed some light…....probably the only way it will be allowed to happen.
The 911 2 day seminar attended by 3 attorney generals and multitudes of scientists were completely ignored on the 9-10 and 9-11 this year…..and they were down town NYC. Politics and bombings got all the headlines…..

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 09:49

Twissel - 07 October 2016 09:40 AM

Hello 911defender.

911defender - 07 October 2016 09:27 AM

The short answer would be: because, statistically speaking, Kerosin-accelerated fires are a non-factor in skyscraper officer fires.

The long answer is: many buildings have had their sprinkler systems, but most importantly their evacuation procedures improved as a reaction to 9/11.

None of those solutions have anything to due with collapse or steel failure….A less than 6 sec free fall of a building will not happen if a single structural beam is weakened…skyscrapers are designed NOT to do that…....I love how Newton’s gravitational laws never had to be applied to this situation.

I spent 35 years in the steel business, low and high grade carbon steels. I programmed plasma machinery to cut and manufacture steel parts for all kinds of buildings. The amount of heat required for melting steel did not exist in any of those buildings…....Yet let’s say a material was introduced to accomplish this as an accelerant… the fire would not move to all support sides of a building to allow free fall of 47 stories uninhibited by the laws of gravity.

[ Edited: 07 October 2016 09:56 by 911defender]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8356
Joined  20-02-2006

07 October 2016 10:52

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

“After 7 hours of uncontrolled fires, a steel girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to one of the 81 columns supporting the building. Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures to Floor 5. Column 79, no longer supported by a girder, buckled, triggering a rapid succession of structural failures that moved from east to west. All 23 central columns, followed by the exterior columns, failed in what’s known as a “progressive collapse”—that is, local damage that spreads from one structural element to another, eventually resulting in the collapse of the entire structure.”

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 12:39

Its an issue of mass…...a buckled girder does not have enough mass to drive itself through the mass of the remaining floors. There will be NO succession of structural failure….it has never happened in the entire history of skyscrapers…...it only happens if successive girders are subject to an outside force…in this case an explosive…....It’s Newtons law…can’t happen…..impossible. There are many examples of why this won’t work on The 23 columns you refer to cannot fail beyond the floor with the heat….heat doesn’t transfer like that…..not the kind of heat required to buckle the interior columns which support the building. The building was filmed by numerous camera angles….it free fell, that is without resistance…..this is impossible if the beams had buckled and remained in the building, which of course they did prior to being blown with charges….the center core of the building would have remained standing regardless of what the outside of the building did…..In any know film of any building coming down, you can see how the failure of one section effects how the building falls…...a simultaneous failure of all central core and outside columns would have to have happened…it didn’t .......no plane hit building 7…..the planes that struck the towers hit on one side, and in some films show nearly all the fuel being expended at contact…..look at the video….don’t take my word for it…......The architects that built those buildings as well as hundreds of others still standing say it was impossible…...there are over 2600 other engineers and architects who have come forward to say the same. I’m sorry, but popular mechanics is hardly a source to use to compare to the structural engineers who built the towers and building 7. If a pancake effect works, why wouldn’t demolition companies use this method to take tall buildings down? I’ll tell you…....because it doesn’t work. Go to any demolition company site and read then watch how they HAVE to take out multiple levels and floors in order for the mass of the falling building to exceed the mass of the building underneath…..This scenario did not exist in any of these buildings. Here’s an article where they explain how hard it is to take down a skyscraper…..if progressive collapse was so easy, why don’t they even talk about it?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20535821

[ Edited: 07 October 2016 12:41 by 911defender]

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 13:12

The official account as report by Scientific American magazine…..“On the other hand, World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7) collapsed even though it was not hit by aircraft. The 47-story office building caught fire after debris from WTC 1 fell on it, and the flames spread uncontrolled because its sprinklers also did not work—city water lines were damaged in the destruction of the Twin Towers. In the 2008 report on the breakdown of WTC 7, NIST investigators concluded the fire then caused steel floor beams and girders to expand, resulting in unexpected structural weakness and triggering a progressive collapse, the first known instance of a tall building brought down primarily by uncontrolled fires.

WRONG!.......only two floors had noticeable damage with fire….A fire chief ordered ONLY one truck to put out flames…and stated that it could be easily controlled…..He then was denied access to the building being told the building was coming down…...That’s on video…..So #1…..how does a law official know more about the buildings status than the fire chief on hand?  #2…..it was an additional 3 hours before it came down.. after recorded explosions…the Man was a Genius!  #3 the roof was video taped by a helicopter with the video released to networks and available now…...no damage of any kind. It flew around the building showing only minimal damage to one side of that building…and it was broken windows…it wasn’t sections of beams from the towers.  ....also, many of the floors were empty, that is, not occupied…...no burnable furniture or equipment. As far as the sprinklers not working…....that’s a flat out lie…..that building was put in shut down by the buildings security team for insurance reasons to inspect insulation, elevator shafts and fire hazards….on Sept 8th and 9th…....in fact it was so disruptive that many of its tenants bitched about it….Unheard of security measures…..and the written report sent to its owner Silverman, who over insured its value nearly tenfold, has the report to show this..Nothing wrong with the sprinklers…it was the insurance company who demanded a safer building for the additional insurance, requiring this inspection two days before 911…......Now I know I’m crossing into the dark side here, but facts are facts….and these documents are available as well as on video interviewing the owner, Silverman regarding the building…....He used the term “PULL It” in reference to giving the go to drop the building…..a common term only used by demolition experts.

[ Edited: 07 October 2016 13:14 by 911defender]

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

07 October 2016 13:20

unsmoked - 07 October 2016 10:52 AM

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

“After 7 hours of uncontrolled fires, a steel girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to one of the 81 columns supporting the building. Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures to Floor 5. Column 79, no longer supported by a girder, buckled, triggering a rapid succession of structural failures that moved from east to west. All 23 central columns, followed by the exterior columns, failed in what’s known as a “progressive collapse”—that is, local damage that spreads from one structural element to another, eventually resulting in the collapse of the entire structure.”

On February 13, 1975, the WTC North Tower was beset by a fire, which “burned at temperatures in excess of 700°C (1,292°F) for over three hours and spread over some 65 percent of the 11th floor, including the core, caused no serious structural damage to the steel structure. In particular, no trusses needed to be replaced.”

Sources: New York Times, Saturday 15th February 1975

I will also add that jet fuel burns quickly…..doesn’t take hours, only minutes. It burns at a lower temp (approx.880) and would not last the amount of time required to take that one floor down…...keep in mind that plane crashed at an angle….the plane crashed into steel and concrete, pulvarizing itself…..its on the video….how would fire it reach the inner core? everyone saw the burst in and out…....that my friend was the plan fuel…..Ever fly on a plane…it says on the wings…..Do Not Walk Here…...why do you think that is…..because it has the structural strength to pierce steel and concrete feet thick?.....of course not…..those wings were destroyed on contact…every test video of every commercial plane shows this in detail. The wings are aluminum, the body is aluminum, the only real strong part is on the engine….titanium, which requires a much higher temp for burning…...those engine parts were never found. In fact they weren’t found on any of the 4 planes…...even the one that crashed into the ground…..but then again, there was no dna either, or any other plane parts or bodies…...so whats new.

[ Edited: 07 October 2016 13:35 by 911defender]

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  1742
Joined  14-08-2008

08 October 2016 06:25

911defender,

Cutting to the chase, what do YOU think “really” happened on 9/11?

Ron

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

11 October 2016 05:40

MrRon - 08 October 2016 06:25 AM

911defender,

Ron

All thtee buildings were brought down by explosives….the time to do it, the motive, and enough high ranking officials to do it….the US govt. made a nuke with few people knowing….I have no doubt that bringing down the WTC was as difficult….there is enough actual evidence to reopen the case to find out the hows and people involved…..without speculating…No. Skyscraper on earth has ever come down prior to or since….No planes have ever crashed into the ground without leaving human and inanimate remains…airline.engines are titanium…they dont melt…they dont dissapear on contact….hundreds of witnesses testimonies on each crash site were disregarded…..Commercial airlines jets are under supervision 24/7…pilots notice when planes are altered…. The planes used in these 4 locations were not comercial airliners…..do the research….read what the airlines say…..this was a planed operation….not a few Saudies with box cutters.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17358
Joined  15-02-2008

11 October 2016 06:13

911defender - 11 October 2016 05:40 AM

911defender,

Ron

All thtee buildings were brought down by explosives….the time to do it, the motive, and enough high ranking officials to do it….the US govt. made a nuke with few people knowing….I have no doubt that bringing down the WTC was as difficult….there is enough actual evidence to reopen the case to find out the hows and people involved…..without speculating…No. Skyscraper on earth has ever come down prior to or since….No planes have ever crashed into the ground without leaving human and inanimate remains…airline.engines are titanium…they dont melt…they dont dissapear on contact….hundreds of witnesses testimonies on each crash site were disregarded…..Commercial airlines jets are under supervision 24/7…pilots notice when planes are altered…. The planes used in these 4 locations were not comercial airliners…..do the research….read what the airlines say…..this was a planed operation….not a few Saudies with box cutters.

Well there certainly is no doubt that you are an idiot.

bbearren

bbearren
Total Posts:  3623
Joined  20-11-2013

11 October 2016 06:16

911defender,

Ron

A “plan” has a “goal”.  What was the goal?

911defender

911defender
Joined  07-10-2016

11 October 2016 06:42

GAD - 11 October 2016 06:13 AM

911defender,

Ron

All thtee buildings were brought down by explosives….the time to do it, the motive.

Lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin too…..do yourself a favor….climb outside that buble you live in and take some courses in physics….start with Newton’s laws of gravity…..to my knowledge they still apply….tell me and thousands of other engineers just how building 7 collapsed, all 47 stories in under 7 seconds…..also watch any demolition footage…there are hundreds available…..

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8356
Joined  20-02-2006

11 October 2016 09:51

911defender,

Ron

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/insights-into-the-personalities-conspiracy-theorists/  After the opening text here you can scroll down to the present topic - photo of protesters carrying a banner - 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - followed by comment about other 911 theories.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17358
Joined  15-02-2008

11 October 2016 10:22

911defender - 11 October 2016 06:42 AM
GAD - 11 October 2016 06:13 AM

Ron

All thtee buildings were brought down by explosives….the time to do it, the motive.

Lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin too…..do yourself a favor….climb outside that buble you live in and take some courses in physics….start with Newton’s laws of gravity…..to my knowledge they still apply….tell me and thousands of other engineers just how building 7 collapsed, all 47 stories in under 7 seconds…..also watch any demolition footage…there are hundreds available…..

Climb outside the bubble of delusion you live in and seek professorial help .... start with a psychologist and a strong anti-ignorance dose of reality ..... to my knowledge they may able to help.

1 2 3 >  Last ›