‹ First  < 18 19 20

It’s that time again…...911WTC…....just a question.

Ola

Ola
Total Posts:  1047
Joined  12-07-2016

23 April 2017 02:35

Can you present this evidence that you have personally gathered or direct us to it so we can examine your evidence for our selves?

If I had, what would be the point showing it to you? Am I a more trustworthy source than the BBC or more experienced than Benjamin Radford? You are saying there is no evidence except that which you, jimrich, gather personally. You have saying there is no trusted source and no place for logic.

I have been in the World Trade Centre so I know it existed, but not in every room there. How, then, do I know there were any other rooms than the ones I was in? I haven’t visited the site since 9/11 so how do I know it was destroyed? TV footage? But that could have been faked! My sister visited it in the October of that year and told me what she saw but she could be in on the conspiracy.

My point is that we can use logic to make rational judgments without having to experience everything for ourselves -  it’s not a mere matter of belief except to the extent that quantum mechanics might give rise to the plausibility that nothing is real, or at least what it seems, in which case even your own firsthand experience would be no evidence for you.

Ola

Ola
Joined  12-07-2016

23 April 2017 02:41

If you could give me one piece of evidence that crop circles are not human-made, just one sentence will do, then your case for remaining dubious would make more sense.

My case is that we know for certain that humans can and do make crop circles. We have no evidence that they are made any other way.

You left a link to a crop circle you maintained was too difficult for a human to have made. I left a link disproving that theory. You’re up next.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  7455
Joined  20-02-2006

23 April 2017 13:24

Ola - 23 April 2017 02:41 AM

If you could give me one piece of evidence that crop circles are not human-made, just one sentence will do, then your case for remaining dubious would make more sense.

My case is that we know for certain that humans can and do make crop circles. We have no evidence that they are made any other way.

You left a link to a crop circle you maintained was too difficult for a human to have made. I left a link disproving that theory. You’re up next.

The aliens have some physical resemblance to sand dollars, hence their fascination with circle designs.  They don’t leave their ship, but send out robots disguised as humans to do the actual work in the fields.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_dollar  (scroll down to see designs - see short movies at bottom of page - moving on their home turf).

[ Edited: 23 April 2017 13:41 by unsmoked]

Ola

Ola
Joined  12-07-2016

24 April 2017 05:45

I watched the sand dollars.

I find your theory disturbingly plausible.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

24 April 2017 10:35

Ola - 24 April 2017 05:45 AM

I watched the sand dollars.

I find your theory disturbingly plausible.

Our brain can manage two arms with some success; think of a brain that can coordinate a thousand spines!

coordinate  vb    2 :    to bring into a common action, movement, or condition :  HARMONIZE   -  (Webster)

[ Edited: 24 April 2017 10:45 by unsmoked]

Ola

Ola
Joined  12-07-2016

24 April 2017 10:48

I can only dream. My brain doesn’t always manage to coordinate two arms or two legs. I punched myself in the nose yesterday trying to change my sweater. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’d accidentally hooked my hand into a woolly scarf at the time, it could have been very painful. True story.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

24 April 2017 11:20

Ola - 24 April 2017 10:48 AM

I can only dream. My brain doesn’t always manage to coordinate two arms or two legs. I punched myself in the nose yesterday trying to change my sweater. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’d accidentally hooked my hand into a woolly scarf at the time, it could have been very painful. True story.

I recently scratched my nose in a similar maneuver, drawing blood.  Here is one of the alien astronauts practicing at home for its cornfield artwork.  Their own music sounds more like a John Cage composition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLK71-vsi2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRAfjvws13E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRHoKZRYBlY

[ Edited: 24 April 2017 11:28 by unsmoked]

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar
Total Posts:  14
Joined  17-04-2011

09 December 2017 11:16

MrRon - 11 October 2016 05:21 PM
911defender - 07 October 2016 09:44 AM

but I believe the people who were sacrificed to start a war,...

Doesn’t that seem like an AWFUL lot of trouble to go to in order to start a war?? Why couldn’t they (our governmental perpetrators) bring down the twin towers the way they brought down building 7? Why go to the extra trouble of flying planes into the buildings and then detonating the explosives? Why not just bring the buildings down with controlled explosives and claim a second terrorist attack modeled after the 1993 WTC bombing?

BETTER YET, rather than plan a messy and complicated scheme to fly planes into buildings, why not just announce that Iraq has WMDs and are an imminent threat to the U.S.? That by itself would be justification, no? (as it turns out, that WAS the stated reason for going into Iraq) Why increase your chances of exposing the conspiracy due to unnecessary layers of complexity? And why kill thousands of our own innocent civilians in the process? After all, no such theatrics were necessary for the first gulf war. And we weren’t even threatened then. But an imminent threat to the U.S. by an already adversarial country would be quite easy to manufacture. 

Ron

Statistics show that if a war is ongoing, the president usually gets re-elected.

To extend the 911 conspiracy to include the “MABUS” quatrain (https://www.samharris.org/forum/dfgder/dfgdercvs/44027/viewthread/62930/P165/#861411), which was once enigmatic, one can then see in the 911 chastisement some form of Divine vengeance.

When it comes to that point, it’s fine to be Columbo, but keep in mind that you are not investigating a crime, but your Creator’s wrath (Holy Wrath).

‹ First  < 18 19 20