1 2 3 >  Last ›

Goodbye Sweden, Hello Swedenistan

Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Total Posts:  218
Joined  25-08-2016

15 October 2016 08:14

I believe that Sweden is the canary in the mine for the rest of the western world.

The Swedes are committing mass suicide through political correctness and mass immigration, and Islam is more than happy to assist them and take their land and women.

The MSM does not really cover what’s going on there so in this thread I will be posting links to clips and articles that paint the true picture for those who are interested.

I’ll start with the most light-hearted take on the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

[ Edited: 15 October 2016 09:24 by Barry0tter]

Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Joined  25-08-2016

15 October 2016 08:39

I find this most disturbing:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

But Alex Jones exploding about it is brilliant:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Joined  25-08-2016

15 October 2016 09:04
icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  8814
Joined  22-02-2014

15 October 2016 09:44

Barry,

I find this situation disturbing as well. And I’m no huge fan of the MSM. With all that said, I’ve not had much success finding unbiased news sources. Can you explicitly list the sources you’re citing here instead of asking us all to watch a bunch of YouTubes? Just mentioning the creator of each video would be a huge help - thanks.

Hesperado

Hesperado
Total Posts:  117
Joined  19-05-2015

15 October 2016 13:18

Barry Otter,

The Sweden situation is certainly terrible, but one could argue for other “canaries in the coalmine” too—I think France is a good example of that.  The French government has created a new “National Guard” just to fight jihadists.  French leaders have said at various times, “this is war”.  France is at war with Islam (or for the politically correct multi-culturalists, the “Tiny Minority of Extremists Who Are Twisting Islam”).  Numerous French novelsts and artists have been in their works envisioning a dystopic future where France becomes Islamic, gets taken over by Islam, and/or is divided in half between a northern free France and a southern Islamic France; etc.). 

Germany is another contender for the canary role.  Italy, Netherlands, and of course, the UK.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

15 October 2016 13:44

esh, I watched one of those “new Sweden” videos, very selective lowbrow propaganda designed to evoke an emotional response without any actual data.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

15 October 2016 13:48

GAD - 15 October 2016 01:44 PM

esh, I watched one of those “new Sweden” videos, very selective lowbrow propaganda designed to evoke an emotional response without any actual data.

Hence my request for citations!

(Thanks for taking one for the team GAD.)

SkepticX

SkepticX
Total Posts:  14817
Joined  24-12-2004

15 October 2016 14:09

Barry0tter - 15 October 2016 08:14 AM

I believe that Sweden is the canary in the mine for the rest of the western world.

The Swedes are committing mass suicide through political correctness and mass immigration, and Islam is more than happy to assist them and take their land and women.

The MSM does not really cover what’s going on there so in this thread I will be posting links to clips and articles that paint the true picture for those who are interested.

I’ll start with the most light-hearted take on the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

That’s a great video for showing the far right how utterly non-credible they look from the outside, although this guy is a lot smarter than most of our far right wingers ... and they’d actually just agree and empathize because his rhetoric is too similar. He seems like a good Swedish analog to an American Trumpistanian.

I agree Sweden’s running a risky experiment on social integration and assimilation though. Kind of makes me sad, because I like to think it’s a place where I could immigrate and fit in really well. I’m sticking to getting back to the San Francisco Bay Area though ... I really need to get back out there in the permanent sense.

Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Joined  25-08-2016

15 October 2016 14:26

icehorse - 15 October 2016 09:44 AM

Barry,

I find this situation disturbing as well. And I’m no huge fan of the MSM. With all that said, I’ve not had much success finding unbiased news sources. Can you explicitly list the sources you’re citing here instead of asking us all to watch a bunch of YouTubes? Just mentioning the creator of each video would be a huge help - thanks.

Hey ice, my sources are a bunch of YT vids and news articles.

I understand that not everyone wants to watch clips and that’s cool. I’m just trying to convey how things are for anyone who may be interested, and I expect to provide future indicators as time passes.

Just out of interest why would naming the creator of a video be helpful? Surely you an just click on the link to find out.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

15 October 2016 14:33

Barry0tter - 15 October 2016 02:26 PM
icehorse - 15 October 2016 09:44 AM

Barry,

Hey ice, my sources are a bunch of YT vids and news articles.

I understand that not everyone wants to watch clips and that’s cool. I’m just trying to convey how things are for anyone who may be interested, and I expect to provide future indicators as time passes.

Just out of interest why would naming the creator of a video be helpful? Surely you an just click on the link to find out.

Well - for example - I follow Gatestone Institute and Pat Condell. I understand their biases. If you simply added: this video is by X and that video is by Y you could potentially save us a lot of time.

Barry0tter

Barry0tter
Joined  25-08-2016

15 October 2016 15:05

Hesperado - 15 October 2016 01:18 PM

Barry Otter,

The Sweden situation is certainly terrible, but one could argue for other “canaries in the coalmine” too—I think France is a good example of that.  The French government has created a new “National Guard” just to fight jihadists.  French leaders have said at various times, “this is war”.  France is at war with Islam (or for the politically correct multi-culturalists, the “Tiny Minority of Extremists Who Are Twisting Islam”).  Numerous French novelsts and artists have been in their works envisioning a dystopic future where France becomes Islamic, gets taken over by Islam, and/or is divided in half between a northern free France and a southern Islamic France; etc.). 

Germany is another contender for the canary role.  Italy, Netherlands, and of course, the UK.

Hey Hesp, I agree with your other contenders however I still hold out some hope for them politically with LePen, Wilders, AfD and Brexit. I’m not aware of any similar political movements in Sweden with any kind of traction, sadly.

Some of the other responses on this thread are regrettably predictable, dismissing it all as “right-wing” propaganda. I presume that includes the rape stats? Anyway time will tell.

It appears left-wingers are fine with genocide as long as it’s against white people.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

15 October 2016 15:22

Barry0tter - 15 October 2016 03:05 PM

Barry Otter,

Hey Hesp, I agree with your other contenders however I still hold out some hope for them politically with LePen, Wilders, AfD and Brexit. I’m not aware of any similar political movements in Sweden with any kind of traction, sadly.

Some of the other responses on this thread are regrettably predictable, dismissing it all as “right-wing” propaganda. I presume that includes the rape stats? Anyway time will tell.

It appears left-wingers are fine with genocide as long as it’s against white people.

I’m not sure who you’re talking about here, but I will say this. I share your concerns about Islam. And if we’re REALLY gonna fight Islam, our news sources have to be impeccable!

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1941
Joined  01-11-2014

15 October 2016 16:13

Barry Otter,

Just as an aside, my wife and I returned from a trip to Paris this week.

I was curious to see what security changes would be visible throughout the city. The most obvious thing was that at every tourist spot, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, etc., there were always groups of four soldiers, heavily armed, on patrol. It is regrettable that these soldiers have to be there, but I felt more secure knowing that they were there.

Ola

Ola
Total Posts:  1118
Joined  12-07-2016

16 October 2016 03:12

An armed presence is a response to terrorism. Not Islam.

And for those who want to respond by pointing out that the precise terrorist threat is currently from an Islamist terror campaign, yes, I know, but I’m making the point that the guns are not there to protect people from Burkinis or mosques or religious folk, but from terrorist violence. 

And to those who want to respond that we should see all Muslims as a terrorist threat : no.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  3311
Joined  19-01-2015

16 October 2016 03:40

Sweden had a terrible terrorist attack not long ago,  and it wasn’t done by Muslims.

1 2 3 >  Last ›