“The Walking Dead” TV Series

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3014
Joined  26-03-2013

05 November 2018 11:17

Jan_CAN - 05 November 2018 10:41 AM
LadyJane - 05 November 2018 10:25 AM

It’s too late.  They waited too long.  I’m now rooting for Negan.  They’ve left me no choice.

What do you mean, LJ?  No choice?  How can that be?

They milked it.  Solitary confinement for life is far less humane than killing him and putting him out of his misery.  They missed every opportunity for a beautiful moment of vengeance and squandered it.  And now it’s too late.  I’m no longer into it.  I was already leaning that way but last night sealed the deal.  Ruined.  And if he manages to get the upper hand, killing one or more of his captors, I say good for him.  You pay a price for acting stupid.

It’s up to Daryl.  Daryl is the coolest.  I’ve been crushing on that kid since he was a Boondock Saint.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  2623
Joined  21-10-2016

05 November 2018 12:14

LadyJane - 05 November 2018 11:17 AM
Jan_CAN - 05 November 2018 10:41 AM
LadyJane - 05 November 2018 10:25 AM

It’s too late.  They waited too long.  I’m now rooting for Negan.  They’ve left me no choice.

What do you mean, LJ?  No choice?  How can that be?

They milked it.  Solitary confinement for life is far less humane than killing him and putting him out of his misery.  They missed every opportunity for a beautiful moment of vengeance and squandered it.  And now it’s too late.  I’m no longer into it.  I was already leaning that way but last night sealed the deal.  Ruined.  And if he manages to get the upper hand, killing one or more of his captors, I say good for him.  You pay a price for acting stupid.

It’s up to Daryl.  Daryl is the coolest.  I’ve been crushing on that kid since he was a Boondock Saint.

Very true ... they did miss every opportunity, so I guess now it would be somewhat of an anti-climax.  Even so, I’d still like to see the end of him as I loved Glenn and Negan is so delectably evil.

Yeah, Daryl is the ultimate in cool and majorly sexy.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20792
Joined  11-03-2007

05 November 2018 18:18

I have to agree that if Negan is somehow redeemed I will be disgusted.  In real life, I don’t believe in eternal hell or the death penalty.’  In fantasy, I do. Death to Negan SOON.

‹ First  < 4 5 6