1 2 > 

‘To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.’

TroliusMaximus

TroliusMaximus
Total Posts:  167
Joined  20-09-2016

31 October 2016 04:59

—Voltaire

The veritable noli me tangere that corrals those who ascribe to the Jewish faith (compare: the misnomered “Jewish” racee.g., Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Turkic), in and of itself, acts to perpetuate prejudicial attitudes that have plagued said adherents to the superstition worship in question, for millennia.

Islam gets to play the the dart board for all that ails society.  Christianity is the dunce cap donned dimwit.  Catholicism is a Auschwitz-gold-dentures-cache-hoarding, paedophile clique.  Buddhist are baby blood engorging Moslem extinguishers.  Hindus are scatalogical bovine worshippers.  Confucians are castrated retardants of Sino development… But, when it comes to the Jews, any critique, scrutiny or mere suggestion of impropriety, in any context whatsoever, it is met with responses that render the “SHUT IT DOWN!” meme a patented proof of holy writ!

Moreover, actual contentious question—-e.g., Holocaust denial and / or historical revisionism—are left to the wily whims of conspirators… or those with far more nefarious Machiavelli brewing.

Holding one ideology up, above all, as if those enthralled by its dogmata are some kind of “chosen” (!) few of a magical entity of penile prepuce collection and conspicuous inaction (!), is a recipe for disaster for the ideologues in question.

If Jewish people should have learnt anything from their centuries of travails and vilification, it is should have been trying to shy away from scrutiny will only lead to more and more focus being trained upon those doing so.  And in this Internet Age, where information in all shapes, sizes and dubious derivations, can be sought and used in whatever manner takes the fancy of those who come across it, notions like “anti-Semitism” are the very incarnation of self-defeating, self-fulfilling prophecy.

...Unless, suffice to say, there really is something potentially more indicting being dissembled than “muh Rothschilds” and “muh miscegination”... /!\

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16861
Joined  15-02-2008

31 October 2016 09:04

Are you using a random word generator? The best I can make out from the title and the post you think the Jews rule over us.

TroliusMaximus

TroliusMaximus
Joined  20-09-2016

31 October 2016 16:23

GAD - 31 October 2016 09:04 AM

M.A.G.A.!!

I was under the impression this was the fora complimenting the broadcasted ruminations of the Ph.D accoutred neurosurgeon, renowned anti-theist and respected modern day philosopher, Sam Harris.  ‘The voice of male A.I.’, as some (...well, myself at least! smile) have dubbed the man.

...Or have I inadvertently run afoul of some dissembled clone website for Brietbart.com?! ohh

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16861
Joined  15-02-2008

31 October 2016 18:10

TroliusMaximus - 31 October 2016 04:23 PM
GAD - 31 October 2016 09:04 AM

M.A.G.A.!!

I was under the impression this was the fora complimenting the broadcasted ruminations of the Ph.D accoutred neurosurgeon, renowned anti-theist and respected modern day philosopher, Sam Harris.  ‘The voice of male A.I.’, as some (...well, myself at least! smile) have dubbed the man.

...Or have I inadvertently run afoul of some dissembled clone website for Brietbart.com?! ohh

What does that have to do with Jews?

Ola

Ola
Total Posts:  1111
Joined  12-07-2016

01 November 2016 13:29

Nothing.

TroliusMaximus

TroliusMaximus
Joined  20-09-2016

01 November 2016 16:38

It’s not only  about Jews.  But “Jews” are well pertinent, in that they have, if not set the precedent, then at least propped it up, for the ‘sacrosanction’ of ideology from rational, objective, fact-base vivisection and critique.  The ‘PRIVATE PROPERTY—KEEP OFF OR YOU’LL BE SHOT!’  warning that the Jewry has festooned on their picket fence, has given license for other, perhaps more nefarious ideologies (...assuming there’s a distinction in nihilism), to claim the same, fatuous dispensation.

This is dangerous.  Harris himself has alluded to the Jewish Israel’s ideological bent in the Middle East as being one of the “principle obstacles” to gaining peace—issuing from that, large scale war in the region and, from there… the mushroom-cloud-dotted sky’s the limit /!\

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  6396
Joined  08-12-2006

01 November 2016 16:48

TroliusMaximus - 01 November 2016 04:38 PM

It’s not only  about Jews.  But “Jews” are well pertinent, in that they have, if not set the precedent, then at least propped it up, for the ‘sacrosanction’ of ideology from rational, objective, fact-base vivisection and critique.  The ‘PRIVATE PROPERTY—KEEP OFF OR YOU’LL BE SHOT!’  warning that the Jewry has festooned on their picket fence, has given license for other, perhaps more nefarious ideologies (...assuming there’s a distinction in nihilism), to claim the same, fatuous dispensation.

This is dangerous.  Harris himself has alluded to the Jewish Israel’s ideological bent in the Middle East as being one of the “principle obstacles” to gaining peace—issuing from that, large scale war in the region and, from there… the mushroom-cloud-dotted sky’s the limit /!\

Are you sure you’re not confusing “Jews” with “Israelis?” Or “Zionists?” What you describe is a result of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s influence over our foreign policy. All that money we give to Israel every year? It comes right back into our politicians’ pockets—er, campaign treasuries.

ehrlich

ehrlich
Total Posts:  173
Joined  12-10-2015

29 November 2016 07:20

TroliusMaximus - 31 October 2016 04:59 AM

—Voltaire

... But, when it comes to the Jews, any critique, scrutiny or mere suggestion of impropriety, in any context whatsoever, it is met with responses that render the “SHUT IT DOWN!” meme a patented proof of holy writ!

Moreover, actual contentious question—-e.g., Holocaust denial and / or historical revisionism—are left to the wily whims of conspirators… or those with far more nefarious Machiavelli brewing.

.../!\

True, you can witness this in the thread entitled “holocaustianity”, which I opened. I questioned the holy holocaust. Some people reacted rationally, but the majority tried to slander me and shut me down. Eventually, the thread was moved to the dustbin.

People have been brainwashed to believe that voicing doubt about the holocaust is equivalent to hating jews. It’s like saying: You must hate christians if you doubt the virgin birth of mary. It’s absurd. Doubting the holy holocaust has nothing to do with hating jews.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19789
Joined  20-07-2007

29 November 2016 12:07

True, you can witness this in the thread entitled “holocaustianity”, which I opened. I questioned the holy holocaust. Some people reacted rationally, but the majority tried to slander me and shut me down. Eventually, the thread was moved to the dustbin.

Which is where it belongs.  Looking for more additions?

ehrlich

ehrlich
Joined  12-10-2015

29 November 2016 21:47

Dennis Campbell - 29 November 2016 12:07 PM

Which is where it belongs.  Looking for more additions?

” it is met with responses that render the “SHUT IT DOWN!” meme a patented proof of holy writ!”

Thanks for making my point.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6030
Joined  22-02-2005

29 November 2016 22:50

Mr. Erlich’s personal meltdown and resulting forum slathering was the only reason for shutting him down. Content was not a factor.

Your posts were merge into a single thread and removed from the main page. Nothing was deleted. Don’t create some fantasy about holocaust denial denial.

You were not convincing in your arguments and you toasted your credibility. There are no rules against that.

ehrlich

ehrlich
Joined  12-10-2015

29 November 2016 23:14

Nhoj Morley - 29 November 2016 10:50 PM

Mr. Erlich’s personal meltdown and resulting forum slathering was the only reason for shutting him down. Content was not a factor.

Your posts were merge into a single thread and removed from the main page. Nothing was deleted. Don’t create some fantasy about holocaust denial denial.

You were not convincing in your arguments and you toasted your credibility. There are no rules against that.

You are Completely misrepresenting the thread. All your arguments had been debunked. Then, you turned to slander and finally removed and closed the thread.  Why remove the thread to the dustbin if you have nothing to hide? Because you lost! That’s why

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6030
Joined  22-02-2005

29 November 2016 23:33

Mod perception rules. Mod decisions are final. That’s how forums work.

Time to move on.

ehrlich

ehrlich
Joined  12-10-2015

30 November 2016 00:59

Nhoj Morley - 29 November 2016 11:33 PM

Time to move on.

That’s no explanation. I will tell you exactly why the thread was closed and removed. After you had run out of any arguments, you accused me of being a “conspiracy theorist”. This was designed to destroy my credibility.

However, I had not proposed any conspiracy theory whatsoever. I pointed out that the holocaust is a conspiracy theory. Accordingly, thousands of nazis secretly conspired to kill all the jews. You believe in this theory. Therefore, you are the conspiracy theorists. This truth go you so enraged that you shut down the thread.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19789
Joined  20-07-2007

30 November 2016 09:26

Nhoj Morley - 29 November 2016 11:33 PM

Time to move on.

Agree.  No reasoning here, just declarations that cannot be questioned.

June

June
Total Posts:  337
Joined  09-06-2013

30 November 2016 14:10

You cannot spit in this forum without hitting a, know what is best for the rest of us, intellectual elitist of western persuasion embedded in an ideology of wishful thinking. 

Nazism,  never bothered to conceal its evil bent, as straight up fascism,  for all the world to see.  Western left-wing academia elitists embracing the Marxist/Leninist gospel, do not permit criticism of their ideology.  Preaching liberation of the oppressed, love, peace and equality they are more adept at concealing their evil face from the masses, while ignoring facts.  So far, no tasty omelet has resulted from all the egg breaking, and our future does not appear we’ve learned from history.

1 2 >