‹ First  < 96 97 98 99 100 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8011
Joined  20-02-2006

13 June 2018 10:04

Brother Mario - 12 June 2018 03:10 PM

Spiritual power far surpasses intellectual reasoning when it comes to being gifted with wisdom and a virtuous life . . . A skeptic doesn’t jerk off regularly because he’s a stupid motherfucker living like a monkey rather than a dignified human being who shares God’s divinity . . . This is the psychology unsmoked wants me to turn to because my thinking that I am a great person living a wise and virtuous life is a mental illness.

Mario, if Janice Joplin can be reincarnated in a shy 13-year-old - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHVLxm8U-0 - then I think it’s possible that the spirit of Jesus can manifest itself in a 60-something house painter. 

Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do you say I am?”  Why not arrange an office visit with a Catholic psychiatrist who understands such things and get their take on the matter? 

Dr. Jennifer Melfi has worked with some unusual Catholic clients who share your penchant for nasty language, and I think could be trusted.  If in such a setting you presented a different personality, different language, than you do here, then the result would be the same as going to your MD and giving them false symptoms . . . misdiagnosis.

[ Edited: 13 June 2018 10:13 by unsmoked]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  912
Joined  26-02-2017

13 June 2018 14:47

Get help, Dude.

And keep reading down, for when Jesus asked his disciples (he was actually asking us all) who they thought he was, all the disciples except for one had the wrong answer. And they had the wrong answer because they were looking at other people for the answer.

The answer is: Humanity’s Savior. the Son of the Living God.

The answer that does not come from other people — my telling you it is meaningless.

The answer that is revealed by our true Father, the Living God.

If this answer sounds familiar it is because I have been telling you since the first day I came here to go find this answer yourselves.

Just like I’ve been telling you how you are fools to look for this answer from other people, even from yourselves.

[ Edited: 14 June 2018 15:44 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8011
Joined  20-02-2006

15 June 2018 09:31

Brother Mario - 12 June 2018 03:10 PM

Spiritual power far surpasses intellectual reasoning when it comes to being gifted with wisdom and a virtuous life. We can reason both sides of any argument with equal validity. A skeptic doesn’t jerk off regularly because he’s a stupid motherfucker living like a monkey rather than a dignified human being who shares God’s divinity, but because he’s an adult who can do whatever he wants, and choking his chicken is a form of self-nurturing, as psychology teaches us. This is the psychology unsmoked wants me to turn to because my thinking that I am a great person living a wise and virtuous life is a mental illness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

quote:  “GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme.”

Brother Mario - 12 April 2017 02:55 PM

You have nothing to offer those around you who need a strong confident man with a true brilliance that lights up the dark days.  Thanks for stopping by to get my offering to you.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

28 June 2018 11:08

So this happened:

A woman from Saudi Arabia shows up at the forum to tell this forum how living in that country is awful for her. This woman mentions that she is an “atheist” as she tells her story, as if being an atheist is the opposite of being a Muslim. It’s not. There is no opposite of Muslim. The opposite of atheist is theist. And theism is not what Saudi Arabia suffers from—centuries of a male dominated culture bolstered by a strict fundamentalist reading of the Koran is. This is not “theism”. It is sociology.

Then this happened:

A woman from Canada shows up to equate her plight of living in Canada, and as an atheist, to living in Saudi Arabia, and as an atheist. This woman mentions that she is not free either like a woman in Saudi Arabia, and no one will be free until (I guess) all religion is abolished.

Now a question:

Are all you atheists complete idiots like this woman from Canada?

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

28 June 2018 11:21

Furthermore:

The chance of this woman from Saudi Arabia being a hoax looking for $ is very great.

Her story reads like a laundry list of women abuses in that country.

And how is she on the Internet in secret? If she is imprisoned by her husband and the other males in her family, how is she able to go on a computer?

My guess:

She’s a he, and an atheist anti-religious bigoted he looking for an extreme example of religious intolerance to justify his extreme feelings of hatred for religion.

[ Edited: 28 June 2018 19:10 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

28 June 2018 13:09

What mind?

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

28 June 2018 20:37

Since it’s bring your pets to the forum day ...

Here’s my new little girl, LUNA. She was kept in a dog crate day and night for the first four months of her life, until she escaped one day last month and ran down my road and down my long driveway into my back yard where I was loading ladders onto my truck. It didn’t take me long to realize she was being abused because of the way she ate with her feet in the bowl and pissed on the floor as soon as she walked in the house.

I brought her back to her owner, and with the help of the animal control officer in my town coaxed him into selling her to me.

Today she is totally free, and comes home every afternoon from doggy day care filthy from running around with twenty other dogs.

Image Attachments

Luna_4.jpg

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15191
Joined  17-12-2006

29 June 2018 08:32

Brother Mario - 28 June 2018 11:21 AM

Furthermore:

The chance of this woman from Saudi Arabia being a hoax looking for $ is very great.

Her story reads like a laundry list of women abuses in that country.

And how is she on the Internet in secret? If she is imprisoned by her husband and the other males in her family, how is she able to go on a computer?

My guess:

She’s a he, and an atheist anti-religious bigoted he looking for an extreme example of religious intolerance to justify his extreme feelings of hatred for religion.

It’s only your last sentence that seems off to me. Gender is not determined, but the con is a high probability. The give-away: they do not practice female genital mutilation in Saudi Arabia. So hoax, likely, atheist, unknown but if from Saudi, unlikely.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6034
Joined  22-02-2005

29 June 2018 10:03

It could be. The later posts trigger some alarms. However, the profile is clean and there are no links for donations so I suggest we split the difference between helpful and gullible for now.

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  6420
Joined  08-12-2006

29 June 2018 14:17

Brother Mario - 28 June 2018 11:21 AM

Furthermore:

For once I find myself in agreement with you.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

29 June 2018 17:02

I agree with you a lot, Anti, for I know God doesn’t exist for you.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

02 July 2018 15:06

This forum is dying. One active topic today.

That’s what happens when nobodies ascribe legendary status and undeserving attention to boring insignificant posters who write off the top of their empty heads.

All you had to do was be honest and give to the best posters their due at the expense of being honest about yourselves and your lack of so much of what it takes to write something good and true.

Your resorting to Google searches has left you where you started — ignorant and foolish.

God will not be mocked, and the truth will not be ignored.

And you group of sillies is proof of it.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

02 July 2018 16:19

The forum is usually slow this time of year, what with all the frisbee-tossing and meat-charring.

And that woman from Canada is going to be your new boss.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

02 July 2018 17:44

My company was established in 1983, so I haven’t had a boss since then.

And I’m happy for her. Looking at fish all day must suck.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

02 July 2018 23:32

Brother Mario - 02 July 2018 05:44 PM

Looking at fish all day must suck.

That stood out on her resume. We look for applicable skill sets.

‹ First  < 96 97 98 99 100 >  Last ›