‹ First  < 96 97 98

Brother Mario

burt

burt
Total Posts:  14924
Joined  17-12-2006

12 June 2018 09:08

Brother Mario - 12 June 2018 03:07 AM

The spirit rules over every overt or latent tendency we have to speak or act a certain way.

From a 90-minute spiritual gifts of tears, that you would ridiculously label a cultural feeling, a lifetime of spiritual tears were given to me. For what comes from God is everlasting and all-powerful.

From the beyond the physical power of existence, to the beyond the biological power of life, to the beyond the psychological power of who we are as human beings, God in his divine power is ever-present.

Fools like Dawkins seek to explain the functioning of reality by limiting reality to what they can observe readily and measure crudely.

And these fools by design then ignore all the data that does not fit into the tiny box they have opened to accept great and wondrous realities that expand outward to infinity, just as you have done in your attempt to shove my life of tears into some cultural pattern.

No one is talking about Dawkins’s “The God Delusion” except for a handful of skeptics who don’t matter to anyone but other skeptics.

And no one will talk about whatever it is your skeptical mind can make up on top of the skeptical pile of shit that’s already accumulated.

We have the spiritual power to accomplish great things in our lives and in the lives of others. To ignore this power and make atheistic materialistic claims about what it is to be a human being is nothing short of being a fraud of a human being.

You are this fraud.

The hamster runs about it’s wheel, it’s squeaks blend with the squeaks of the un-oiled wheel to provide a unpleasant tone in the air. Hamster Mario running the same old same old routine. No originality, no understanding, just squeak, squeak, squeak.

If you were not such a fraud yourself you would be out painting “Jesus Saves” on every building you are commissioned to paint and ranting at any who objected.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  7705
Joined  20-02-2006

12 June 2018 11:10

Brother Mario - 11 June 2018 05:50 PM

You’re a fraud . . . Every day we have many opportunities to serve this greater love, but only the greater among us do so.

Mario, I can imagine you saying this to a famous Catholic psychiatrist after he has given you his card and gently suggested that you come to see him to discuss your feelings of greatness and superiority

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  711
Joined  26-02-2017

12 June 2018 15:10

See how you insignificant shallow fellows run to religion and psychology for help when you can’t respond to God’s existence at any other level?

Jesus is the greatest person who ever lived, and who today will do more good and true things for humanity than any other person could hope to achieve. So the reality is that he was telling the truth when he said that he will be with us until the end of time. This is what the data shows. And the skeptic mutt burt sees the love of Jesus as a religious fanaticism only.

Spiritual power far surpasses intellectual reasoning when it comes to being gifted with wisdom and a virtuous life. We can reason both sides of any argument with equal validity. A skeptic doesn’t jerk off regularly because he’s a stupid motherfucker living like a monkey rather than a dignified human being who shares God’s divinity, but because he’s an adult who can do whatever he wants, and choking his chicken is a form of self-nurturing, as psychology teaches us. This is the psychology unsmoked wants me to turn to because my thinking that I am a great person living a wise and virtuous life is a mental illness.

The human failure from being an atheist skeptic goes far deeper than the atheist skeptic could ever understand.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

13 June 2018 10:04

Brother Mario - 12 June 2018 03:10 PM

Spiritual power far surpasses intellectual reasoning when it comes to being gifted with wisdom and a virtuous life . . . A skeptic doesn’t jerk off regularly because he’s a stupid motherfucker living like a monkey rather than a dignified human being who shares God’s divinity . . . This is the psychology unsmoked wants me to turn to because my thinking that I am a great person living a wise and virtuous life is a mental illness.

Mario, if Janice Joplin can be reincarnated in a shy 13-year-old - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHVLxm8U-0 - then I think it’s possible that the spirit of Jesus can manifest itself in a 60-something house painter. 

Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do you say I am?”  Why not arrange an office visit with a Catholic psychiatrist who understands such things and get their take on the matter? 

Dr. Jennifer Melfi has worked with some unusual Catholic clients who share your penchant for nasty language, and I think could be trusted.  If in such a setting you presented a different personality, different language, than you do here, then the result would be the same as going to your MD and giving them false symptoms . . . misdiagnosis.

[ Edited: 13 June 2018 10:13 by unsmoked]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  711
Joined  26-02-2017

13 June 2018 14:47

Get help, Dude.

And keep reading down, for when Jesus asked his disciples (he was actually asking us all) who they thought he was, all the disciples except for one had the wrong answer. And they had the wrong answer because they were looking at other people for the answer.

The answer is: Humanity’s Savior. the Son of the Living God.

The answer that does not come from other people — my telling you it is meaningless.

The answer that is revealed by our true Father, the Living God.

If this answer sounds familiar it is because I have been telling you since the first day I came here to go find this answer yourselves.

Just like I’ve been telling you how you are fools to look for this answer from other people, even from yourselves.

[ Edited: 14 June 2018 15:44 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

15 June 2018 09:31

Brother Mario - 12 June 2018 03:10 PM

Spiritual power far surpasses intellectual reasoning when it comes to being gifted with wisdom and a virtuous life. We can reason both sides of any argument with equal validity. A skeptic doesn’t jerk off regularly because he’s a stupid motherfucker living like a monkey rather than a dignified human being who shares God’s divinity, but because he’s an adult who can do whatever he wants, and choking his chicken is a form of self-nurturing, as psychology teaches us. This is the psychology unsmoked wants me to turn to because my thinking that I am a great person living a wise and virtuous life is a mental illness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

quote:  “GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme.”

Brother Mario - 12 April 2017 02:55 PM

You have nothing to offer those around you who need a strong confident man with a true brilliance that lights up the dark days.  Thanks for stopping by to get my offering to you.

‹ First  < 96 97 98