Brother Mario

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15191
Joined  17-12-2006

07 November 2018 18:07

Brother Mario - 07 November 2018 05:31 PM

I’ve never attacked anyone in my life.

I have only corrected people about God, the one and only subject that I write about on the Internet.

And I only write about this one and only subject because I have been given the gifts needed to be an authority on this one and only subject.

If you don’t need correction about God, then you really need to show me something more than a poem.

How about ... your love for God and your love for others, in words and actions, because you love God?

That would work. But I have never heard anything even remotely close to this from you.

All you have told me about yourself is that you read, travel, and know a lot of math.

And all you have told me about God is that he is not to be called God, or any name, because the wisest of people suspend all judgments accept the judgment to suspend judgment, which is, again, idiotic.

Why would I “attack” you as if you are telling me something powerful that needs to be stopped?

Keep going the way you’re going. Nothing and no one is being affected.

But if you want to affect things and others, I’ll be here waiting to tell you how.

You have not heard anything that you want to hear from me because, as I indicated long ago, those are the sort of things that I do not speak about. And because you seem to fall for superficial appearances you assumptions are false.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  912
Joined  26-02-2017

07 November 2018 20:39

So ... you light a lamp and then put in under the table.

The greatest person who ever lived explicitly told you not to do that.

And there is a perfect example of a person seeing himself, a far lesser person, as someone to follow.

The depth of ignorance and falsity in such a person is a deep darkness blinding himself and everyone he touches.

The light of the world is not his guide ... end of story.

[ Edited: 07 November 2018 20:45 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8011
Joined  20-02-2006

08 November 2018 12:42

Brother Mario - 07 November 2018 08:39 PM

And there is a perfect example of a person seeing himself, a far lesser person, as someone to follow.

The depth of ignorance and falsity in such a person is a deep darkness blinding himself and everyone he touches.

God:  I have something to tell you Mario.  Do you have a minute?

Mario:  What is it?  I’m busy telling this guy that he is living in the depth of ignorance and falsity in a deep darkness.  He’s blinding himself and everyone he touches.

God:  Mario, almost all your posts smack of spiritual superiority.  That’s a disaster for you.  That stymies you.

Mario:  (chuckles)  I know you’re just testing me Father.  We are not to hide our light under a bushel.  I shine my light on these poor godless fools who don’t love you, who don’t know you as I do.

God:  See?  There you go again!  Tell me, what light are you shining?  That you are more intelligent, more blessed, more illuminated, more loving, more holy than other people?  A real beacon of light are you?

Mario:  Ha ha!  Testing my faith!  I love it!  These people don’t love you as I do .  They don’t know that Jesus is the greatest person who ever lived and that I never cease to praise him and shine his light here on this god forsaken forum.

God:  Actually you are a conceited know- it-all with illusions of grandeur.  You’re a wannabe cult leader as someone was pointing out to you recently.  That’s what shines through your posts.  I’d hold a mirror up for you but . . .

Mario:  Oh!  I get it!  You’re not God, you’re the devil!  Fooled me again with that Charlton Heston disguise!  That Sistine Chapel Michelangelo beard!  My light shines on all these poor fools!  You can’t stop me Beelzy!  I’m chosen by God to shed his light here!  To be his voice in the wilderness!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201208/dangerous-cult-leaders

At this site, see 50 characteristics of the wannabe cult leader.  How many of these fit Mario?  Number 28 - “Habitually puts down others as inferior and only he is superior.”

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

08 November 2018 22:21

Brother Mario - 07 November 2018 08:39 PM

You bray so loudly that most everybody here considers you an ass. Good way to defend your beliefs. The depth of ego behind that is unfathomable.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 November 2018 04:51

Most everybody here, huh?

Where do you think you are?

Write a single idea that came from a poster here and changed your life.

Write the name of a poster here who inspires you.

Write the adequate credentials of a poster here who makes claims against God and theism with certainty.

And ...

You are alone with your dry and rattling opinions, so you project onto me your emptiness and scattered thoughts, then project further your silly pride in them.

I am not alone.

Every judgment against the truth you have heard from me because it was given to me is a judgment against the giver of truth.

As I told you many years ago —

Stop reading and “become” a person of experience and love of God through obedience to “spirit and truth”.

You don’t have much of either, therefore you don’t have much of God.

You are mostly burt’s opinions.

Look around you and within you to see where your life with burt has gotten you.

And since you trust reading more than living, read what Plato wrote about empty people traveling the world and taking their empty selves with them.

When I was a reader like you forty years ago, this Plato quote steered me inward, that’s why I still remember the experience today.

[ Edited: 10 November 2018 05:56 by Brother Mario]

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  6420
Joined  08-12-2006

09 November 2018 07:24

burt - 08 November 2018 10:21 PM

You bray so loudly that most everybody here considers you an ass.

Brother Mario - 09 November 2018 04:51 AM

Should we take a poll?

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

09 November 2018 08:36

Brother Mario - 09 November 2018 04:51 AM

Where do you think you are?

Write a single idea that came from a poster here and changed your life.

Write the name of a poster here who inspires you.

Write the adequate credentials of a poster here who makes claims against God and theism with certainty.

And ...

You are alone with your dry and rattling opinions, so you project onto me your emptiness and scattered thoughts, then project further your silly pride in them.

I am not alone.

Every judgment against the truth you have heard from me because it was given to me is a judgment against the giver of truth.

As I told you many years ago —

Stop reading and “become” a person of experience and love of God though “spirit and truth”.

You don’t have much of either, therefore you don’t have much of God.

You are mostly burt’s opinions.

Look around you and within you to see where your life with burt has gotten you.

And since you trust reading more than living, read what Plato wrote about empty people traveling the world and taking their empty selves with them.

When I was a reader like you forty years ago, this Plato quote steered me inward, that’s why I still remember the experience today.

I offer this as evidence of the claimants defensive reactions, Judge. He’s behaving just like a Republican, accusing others of what he himself does. Plus making unwarranted assumptions, of course. Oh, yes, and believing that everybody should be like him. That’s a trick trap for anybody to deal with.
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/262?fbclid=IwAR1zmFHzG2R8r93Ob5W72hzyDkUhqZZL2ysM6JZCe9L5JQSdFtRZ4Ydy-SU

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 November 2018 10:27

Human beings are all the same when it comes to receiving God’s love, but completely different whenever it comes to serving God’s love.

Your ignorance of the truth darkens your thoughts.

If you’re a cheap selfish motherfucker, that’s who you are despite God’s love.

And you are today failing to live fully alive, and tomorrow you will fail to receive fully the abundance of goodness and love that awaits us.

Our first and foremost job is to become the largest vessel possible for God’s goodness and love that our talents and virtues will make us.

We become larger vessels by daily acts of goodness and love powered by spirit and truth, not by intellectually reasoning what goodness and love are.

And the more these daily acts are good and true, the more we grow like God, and therefore the more we become capable of receiving God.

Becoming conformed to our lowest human passions and thoughts stops our growing toward God.

What do we gain if we gain the whole world but ruin ourselves in the process?

Nothing. So being cheap or self-centered or intellectual or anything that is based upon worldly concerns are all human failures.

[ Edited: 10 November 2018 06:20 by Brother Mario]

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

10 November 2018 08:14

Brother Mario - 09 November 2018 10:27 AM

Human beings are all the same when it comes to receiving God’s love, but completely different whenever it comes to serving God’s love.

Your ignorance of the truth darkens your thoughts.

If you’re a cheap selfish motherfucker, that’s who you are despite God’s love.

And you are today failing to live fully alive, and tomorrow you will fail to receive fully the abundance of goodness and love that awaits us.

Our first and foremost job is to become the largest vessel possible for God’s goodness and love that our talents and virtues will make us.

We become larger vessels by daily acts of goodness and love powered by spirit and truth, not by intellectually reasoning what goodness and love are.

And the more these daily acts are good and true, the more we grow like God, and therefore the more we become capable of receiving God.

Becoming conformed to our lowest human passions and thoughts stops our growing toward God.

What do we gain if we gain the whole world but ruin ourselves in the process?

Nothing. So being cheap or self-centered or intellectual or anything that is based upon worldly concerns are all human failures.

And the pattern is complete as Mario is reduced to platitudes.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 November 2018 09:50

You fool ...

From front to back my post is a call to action through becoming a person filled with spirit and truth, two gifts from God you simply don’t possess.

Go the fuck away. I know you’re a selfish asshole who hasn’t given a moment of his time or a penny out of his pocket for another, for you write empty rhetoric and nothing else.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8011
Joined  20-02-2006

10 November 2018 10:33

Brother Mario - 10 November 2018 09:50 AM

You fool ...

From front to back my post is a call to action through becoming a person filled with spirit and truth, two gifts from God you simply don’t possess.

Go the fuck away. I know you’re a selfish asshole who hasn’t given a moment of his time or a penny out of his pocket for another, for you write empty rhetoric and nothing else.

Is this Trump speaking to reporters from CNN and PBS?  Or an excerpt from Mario’s own sermon on the mount when he sees people walking away?

In this Psychology Today article, see 50 characteristics of cult leaders like Trump, or wannabe cult leaders like Mario.  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201208/dangerous-cult-leaders

SkepticX

SkepticX
Total Posts:  14802
Joined  24-12-2004

10 November 2018 12:51

burt - 10 November 2018 08:14 AM

So ... what’s the appeal to keep the pattern repeating?

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 November 2018 13:12

The truth appeals to your spirits, despite your focus on the appeals to your big heads and little dicks.

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

10 November 2018 16:48

SkepticX - 10 November 2018 12:51 PM
burt - 10 November 2018 08:14 AM

So ... what’s the appeal to keep the pattern repeating?

Why not?

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

10 November 2018 16:50

Brother Mario - 10 November 2018 09:50 AM

You fool ...

How do you know? Of course, you don’t, I’ve just managed to prick your ego and the response is automatic. Suggest that you take a look at that impulse.

‹ First  < 124 125 126 127 >