‹ First  < 126 127 128 129 130 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  31-10-2015

03 December 2018 11:05

Brother Mario - 03 December 2018 05:34 AM

The Forum is now 99% mundane worldly topics.

The Newbies who come here with atheist zeal are mostly ignored.

The Regulars who came here with atheist pride are mostly forgotten.

The Truth has seeped in and steered empty heads away from soiling it.

The God who is within us all is winning.

The Devil who is on our shoulders is losing.

The Light of the Morning has broken.

Well, thank God you add so much substance to the place. (Right.)

Mario, have you considered starting threads within a thread here?

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8204
Joined  20-02-2006

03 December 2018 11:35

Brother Mario - 03 December 2018 05:34 AM

The Light of the Morning has broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TInLOJuUM

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  993
Joined  26-02-2017

03 December 2018 11:42

Looking below your feet for “substance” in your life has blinded you and deformed your neck.

Our greatest substance is what makes us wise and loving.

So you asked such a question not realizing that you reposted its answer above it.

So much is hidden from a person who only presents the top of his head.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  31-10-2015

03 December 2018 11:57

Brother Mario - 03 December 2018 11:42 AM

Looking below your feet for “substance” in your life has blinded you and deformed your neck.

Our greatest substance is what makes us wise and loving.

So you asked such a question not realizing that you reposted its answer above it.

So much is hidden from a person who only presents the top of his head.

Your substance might be diametrically opposed to my substance, Mario, but so what? Opposing teams playing a game ignore opposing motivations (including “substance”) at their peril.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

03 December 2018 12:42

Human beings have only one reality, because realities are not dependent upon them but the other way around.

The empty inexperienced pride-filled person equates mundane realities with profound realities out of self-promotion and sheer ignorance.

The whispers of the Devil call this being a free thinker with a courageous intellect.

But he is a liar, after all.

The cowardly mind is bigoted against the existence of God for it does not have the courage to challenge itself.

And the sensual body is the enemy of spiritual freedom for it does not have the selflessness to deny itself.

No. We do not have opposing substances.

We have opposing bigotries and freedoms due to our differing acceptances of the substance of our profound realities.

[ Edited: 10 December 2018 10:41 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 December 2018 08:09

Everyone can go home now.

It’s over.

Nhoj has guided the forum away from pushing a “total button”, which is another word for “truth”.

LadyJane has guided the forum away from pushing a “spiritual button”, which is another word for “knowledge”.

GAD has guided the forum away from pushing a “meaningful button”, which is another word for “love”.

So ...

Lies, ignorance, and hate have consumed all things good and true here.

All that remains is a shallow hole of nothingness.

I did my best to dig deep under this hole and bring to you the reality you truly live.

And the best of you responded, so are no longer here.

To the rest of you ...

It’s time to move on. You’ve lost. Give up, already. Leave your head. Deny yourself. Go find what is good and true.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

12 December 2018 11:24

Brother Mario - 12 December 2018 08:09 AM

Everyone can go home now.

It’s over.

Lies, ignorance, and hate have consumed all things good and true here.

Posted by Ola - 12 April 2017 15:56

And this is an example of god’s living goodness at work, is it? You? Talking to people like that? This is what your scholarly antics and mystic revelations have produced? A bloke who says mean things on the internet? This is your destiny? This is why God created Life in the first place? I bet He’s bloody thrilled.  (post #5)

Image Attachments

132_3219.JPG

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 December 2018 13:53

I see the idiot above is still here. Of course he is. Where else can he go?

No doubt he took offense to my telling you fools how empty and malicious you are in attacking God and spirituality.

It’s fine for him to label religious folks all sorts of demeaning things, though. He knows what an atom is, after all.

I remember him long ago questioning whether Catholics would want exorcisms as part of their Sunday Mass, since South American Catholics are becoming numerous and exorcism is practiced there.

This is how his superficial mind works because he is empty of an honest search for the truth and filled with deformed opinions he loves to tell others about.

Well this other person knew that the Holy Water that all Catholics bless themselves with upon entering any of their churches is “Holy” because a prayer of “exorcism” was said over it. So Catholics do indeed want exorcisms regularly protecting them from the actual Devil who exists to lead them away from what is good and true, like the knowledge and love of God, which the idiot above seeks to do every waking moment because the Devil has him believing the lies whispered in his ears.

This is one example of how idiots who think they are clever are exposed for the ignoramuses they are.

Anyway ...

Flee this place. Leave these idiots to themselves.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

13 December 2018 11:47

Brother Mario - 12 December 2018 01:53 PM

I see the idiot above is still here. Of course he is. Where else can he go?

No doubt he took offense to my telling you fools how empty and malicious you are in attacking God and spirituality.

It’s fine for him to label religious folks all sorts of demeaning things, though. He knows what an atom is, after all.

I remember him long ago questioning whether Catholics would want exorcisms as part of their Sunday Mass, since South American Catholics are becoming numerous and exorcism is practiced there.

This is how his superficial mind works because he is empty of an honest search for the truth and filled with deformed opinions he loves to tell others about.

Well this other person knew that the Holy Water that all Catholics bless themselves with upon entering any of their churches is “Holy” because a prayer of “exorcism” was said over it. So Catholics do indeed want exorcisms regularly protecting them from the actual Devil who exists to lead them away from what is good and true, like the knowledge and love of God, which the idiot above seeks to do every waking moment because the Devil has him believing the lies whispered in his ears.

This is one example of how idiots who think they are clever are exposed for the ignoramuses they are.

Anyway ...

Flee this place. Leave these idiots to themselves.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201208/dangerous-cult-leaders  (and wannabe cult leaders)

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

13 December 2018 15:09

The idiot above posted for an umpteenth time (I took him off ignore for a second) the psychological profile of a cult leader. Forget about the fact that maybe only two or three of their traits can be pinned on me, if you believe that God is a complete delusion and atheists are wonderful people who do good in the world for being atheists, that is. The author of this profile is Joe Navarro, and he also wrote this:

“Because the neocortex (the thinking brain) is capable of dishonesty, it is not a good source of reliable or accurate information.”

There is the scientific explanation of the dishonesty and subsequent ignoramus status of the idiot above that I have told him about himself for years.

I won’t be taking him off ignore for any more seconds. He just keep repeating himself in such a dishonest and ignorant way.

Today’s atheists are more in a cult than any group of people on the planet. Just watch the way the idiot above quotes Sam Harris like he’s a guru of reality. And ask yourselves what drove you to come to this silly forum in the first place. I’ve read so many posts where you “atheists” talk about all sorts of cult-like experiences because you decided to separate yourselves from normal society and become “special people” by proclaiming your atheism.

Anyway ...

Flee.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

14 December 2018 11:58

Brother Mario - 13 December 2018 03:09 PM

The idiot above posted for an umpteenth time (I took him off ignore for a second) the psychological profile of a cult leader. Forget about the fact that maybe only two or three of their traits can be pinned on me, if you believe that God is a complete delusion and atheists are wonderful people who do good in the world for being atheists, that is. The author of this profile is Joe Navarro, and he also wrote this:

“Because the neocortex (the thinking brain) is capable of dishonesty, it is not a good source of reliable or accurate information.”

There is the scientific explanation of the dishonesty and subsequent ignoramus status of the idiot above that I have told him about himself for years.

I won’t be taking him off ignore for any more seconds. He just keep repeating himself in such a dishonest and ignorant way.

Today’s atheists are more in a cult than any group of people on the planet. Just watch the way the idiot above quotes Sam Harris like he’s a guru of reality. And ask yourselves what drove you to come to this silly forum in the first place. I’ve read so many posts where you “atheists” talk about all sorts of cult-like experiences because you decided to separate yourselves from normal society and become “special people” by proclaiming your atheism.

Anyway ...

Flee.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201208/dangerous-cult-leaders  Take a look at the 50 characteristics of a cult leader listed in this article and see if you agree that only 2 or 3 apply to Mario.  His posts reflect the sad effects of religious megalomania, sometimes called a Messiah Complex..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

quote: Symptoms

“According to the DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for delusional disorders, grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated beliefs of:

self-worth
power
knowledge
identity
exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person.
For example, a patient who has fictitious beliefs about his or her power or authority may believe himself or herself to be a ruling monarch who deserves to be treated like royalty. There are substantial differences in the degree of grandiosity linked with grandiose delusions in different patients. Some patients believe they are God, the Queen of England, a president’s son, a famous rock star, and so on. Others are not as expansive and think they are skilled athletes or great inventors.”

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

14 December 2018 19:48

Nhoj & LadyJane

You’re asking so many questions because you refuse to listen to the eloquently simple answers that were given to them long ago.

The overestimated value you place on the asking of questions is the delusion you speak of, not this answer or that to them.

Taking the temperature of water and applying it to a mathematical calculation of its soon to be reached boiling point is the stuff of physical reality only, not reality in its entirety.

And that you place this reality above all other realities because of its mathematical certainty that can be easily repeated is incredibly ignorant of you.

The most profound certainties experienced by us are individual certainties, not group experiences, and therefore not easily repeated.

Your complaints about a delusional grouping of humanity are precipitated by your individual failures to find your way through your own delusions.

Not everyone is like both of you, who are basically uneducated and inexperienced.

My lord, you don’t even have the introspection to judge yourselves according to the certainty of what you have never done and therefore could never understand.

How dare you imply that people who know and love God suffer from delusions and are not actually experiencing the living God because they cannot repeat their experiences to you like a scientific experiment.

The intellectual ability you pride yourselves on is only impressive in your own minds.

It would be far more productive for you both to discover this delusion most of all.

[ Edited: 14 December 2018 19:53 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

15 December 2018 06:21

There are three criteria for opinions to become knowledge:

The belief that the opinion is based upon a reality.
The understanding of the opinion in coordination with an authoritative history of that opinion.
The truth of that opinion.

Fail in one of these and you fall to move past opinion to knowledge.

As materialistic atheists, you have failed before you have begun.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

15 December 2018 10:54

Brother Mario - 14 December 2018 07:48 PM

Not everyone is like both of you, who are basically uneducated and inexperienced.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201208/dangerous-cult-leaders  (and wannabe cult leaders)

In this article, here are 3 characteristics of a cult leader or wannabe cult leader:

- He has a grandiose idea of who he is and what he can achieve.
- Is arrogant and haughty in his behavior or attitude.
- Publicly devalues others as being inferior, incapable, or not worthy.

See article for list of other possible characteristics.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

15 December 2018 12:40

When Nhoj, in his new thread, decided to brag on GAD about being the only person here who wasn’t deluded, I immediately said to myself that GAD would show up and write a manifesto.

Well, of course, that’s just what he did.

And his manifesto is the epitome of the “bullshit” he continuously labels everyone and everything around him to be.

(It is written in the Bible, GAD’s most bullshit book, that the fool goes around and calls everything foolish.)

He says he tried so hard to get people to listen to him because he came here with “facts”. What the fuck does that mean? The only facts I’ve seen in his posts are that he can’t spell, he writes poorly, he’s uninteresting, he’s a one-trick “bullshit” pony, he’s a coward that would never dare to face me, he’s incredibly self-absorbed, he a chauvinistic asshole, and so much less.

He’s right in his manifesto that he and others here will come and go without making a difference in the world or in each other. I’ve been saying that for years.

But he’s wrong that there are not great people who are born into this world and change it dramatically for goodness and love.

And he’s wrong not to notice that not so great people dramatically change their own lives and the lives around them for evil and hate.

No, Nhoj, GAD is one of the most deluded people here.

And here’s a link to his delusion:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existential_nihilism

‹ First  < 126 127 128 129 130 >  Last ›