‹ First  < 132 133 134 135 136 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1156
Joined  26-02-2017

09 January 2019 18:42

All good questions, Cheshire Cat. I don’t get many here. In fact, I don’t get any. And that’s the rub — you and the posters here are not true skeptics looking for answers from the only places these answers can be found, but modern thinkers brainwashed by a cult of personality that has an idiotic secular Jew at its head.

Sam Harris was talking with Bill Maher on HBO one night long ago. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. These two so-called atheists were telling the world that they were certain God doesn’t exist because religious people are not intelligent like they are. So God’s only reality is in the minds of stupid religious people, and the sooner God is forgotten the better.

Sam spoke about his new website Project Reason that night. I showed up there soon after that.

Why did I show up? To balance out the lies and ignorance about God.

Do I hope to convert anyone? Convert them to what?

My knowledge of God was given to me by God himself not by another person.

My love of God was given to me in the womb, not in the reading of books.

My life became fully alive after carefully planned years of sacrifice and experience and education, not after a comfortable sitting at the computer.

Inside us all the spirit of God is stirring. Most of us become too busy for the spirit to make more than a small difference in our lives.

When a person comes along who the spirit has dramatically changed into someone completely different than everyone else, that person naturally gives spiritual gifts that make a difference in the lives of those empty of these gifts.

The most profound spiritual gift that you and the posters here need is the revelation that relying on each other for meaning to your lives has robbed you of your true existence, leaving you dry and rattling shells of what it is to be a human being.

You don’t need to be converted.

You need to wake up, because you are sleeping through your lives.

[ Edited: 09 January 2019 18:45 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 January 2019 19:06

Mr Ron is so intelligent that he has many marvelous arguments against the existence of God.

I can’t find any, but he sure acts like he does.

But I think his game is up.

Go to the thread where he’s going back and forth with a believer and this believer told him he wrote the opposite of what he meant, and Mr Ron, the intellectual, couldn’t figure out what the believer was talking about.

I mean, I figured it out instantly when I read it. Instantly. And so will you.

So what does that make Mr Ron?

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2019 05:16

And after having it explained to him, Mr Ron still didn’t get it and pulled out his dictionary to stable himself as things remained confusing for him.

I think we’re in imbecile territory here.

I’m beginning to understand why he finds a question to ask over and over and over again?

Remember his “If God asked you to kill your child ...” question?

[ Edited: 10 January 2019 05:18 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8585
Joined  20-02-2006

10 January 2019 12:00

Brother Mario - 09 January 2019 06:42 PM

All good questions, Cheshire Cat. I don’t get many here. In fact, I don’t get any. And that’s the rub — you and the posters here are not true skeptics looking for answers from the only places these answers can be found, but modern thinkers brainwashed by a cult of personality that has an idiotic secular Jew at its head.

Sam Harris was talking with Bill Maher on HBO one night long ago. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. These two so-called atheists were telling the world that they were certain God doesn’t exist because religious people are not intelligent like they are. So God’s only reality is in the minds of stupid religious people, and the sooner God is forgotten the better.

Sam spoke about his new website Project Reason that night. I showed up there soon after that.

Why did I show up? To balance out the lies and ignorance about God.

Do I hope to convert anyone? Convert them to what?

My knowledge of God was given to me by God himself not by another person.

My love of God was given to me in the womb, not in the reading of books.

My life became fully alive after carefully planned years of sacrifice and experience and education, not after a comfortable sitting at the computer.

Inside us all the spirit of God is stirring. Most of us become too busy for the spirit to make more than a small difference in our lives.

When a person comes along who the spirit has dramatically changed into someone completely different than everyone else, that person naturally gives spiritual gifts that make a difference in the lives of those empty of these gifts.

The most profound spiritual gift that you and the posters here need is the revelation that relying on each other for meaning to your lives has robbed you of your true existence, leaving you dry and rattling shells of what it is to be a human being.

You don’t need to be converted.

Mario, as you know, Sam Harris wrote a book that has the subtitle, ‘Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason.’

As you know, God asked a number of his most dedicated followers to commandeer four jumbo jets full of passengers and fly them into skyscrapers and government buildings full of people.  God has also asked you to come to the Sam Harris Forum and spread your scurrilous hate-filled remarks on a regular basis.  Like those other people who love God more than their own lives, and who listen carefully to what He is telling them to do, you shout your motto, before pressing the ‘Submit Post’ button.  “I am the way, the truth, and the life!  No one comes to the Father but by me!”

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2019 22:16

And now we have Icehorse telling the world that believers in God “stumble through life” while he (and Sam) values “logical and conceptual consistency”, which is a modern phenomenon that he is a special person to have discovered.

He separates himself from theists with bullet points, and everything.

Yes, those theists, so dumb they are.

You can’t believe in God and value intellectual pursuits.

The Vatican library is just filled with books on magic.

And can you imagine that so many Catholics believe in “transubstantiation”?

Hah! A special sacramental presence of a crucified Lord loved for two thousand years.

You can’t put that in a test tube.

Dummies. They are missing out on the intellectual beauty of modern thinking for the sake of some divine destiny, or something or other.

Why would a human being look at a crucifix for meaning in their lives when they can look at a picture of a tiny horse native to Iceland?

[ Edited: 20 January 2019 08:17 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

11 January 2019 12:10

Brother Mario - 10 January 2019 10:16 PM

Why would a human being look at a crucifix for meaning in their lives when they can look at a picture of a tiny horse native to Iceland?

Perhaps looking at crucifix reminds Catholics of the hundreds of years their Church busied itself torturing thousands of innocent people with unimaginable cruelty and then burning them to death as a public spectacle?  https://www.history.com/topics/religion/inquisition

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 January 2019 06:33

nonverbal, to take my sarcasm about the Vatican Library, where I was speaking in the voice of a delusional skeptic, and make it your signature signed by me as if it was a statement by me, is a little bitch move that you need a slap in the face for.

So either give me your address so I can find you and give you that slap, or post an actual statement by me, such as: “The Vatican Library is the fifth greatest library in the world today.”

You being not a man but a little bitch has probably kept you from having a boyfriend.

Little twerps are not on a gay man’s list of enjoyable companions.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15809
Joined  17-12-2006

12 January 2019 09:49

Brother Mario - 09 January 2019 06:42 PM

When I publish my book of limericks (title: The Garden Path) you qualify for an autographed copy. And of course, the first chapter is titled Asleep.

Caught in a swirl of contrived careless schemes
Squandering time on what glitters and gleams
With fears held at bay
I say I’m okay
Selling my birthright for sweet candy dreams. 

See all those sparkling personalities
Waving banners brightly in each breeze?
They glitter and smile
And all of the while
Seem quite proud of their dreadful disease.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1783
Joined  31-10-2015

12 January 2019 10:33

Ask nicely, Mario, and I’ll be happy to oblige. Meanwhile, I’ll keep my wasp spray handy even if you’re not a WASP.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 January 2019 10:56

I’ll take a copy.

Not much is cooler than getting published.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 January 2019 11:05

Read my post again, nonverbal.

I didn’t ask you anything.

You don’t even matter in this situation except that you caused it.

Nhoj is too doltish to understand the finer points of his position, so I had to speak up.

I would have rather kept ignoring you like I have always found it so easy to do.

The fact that you aren’t embarrassed being a twerp is more evidence that you are one.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Joined  31-10-2015

12 January 2019 12:52

Brother Mario - 12 January 2019 06:33 AM

. . .

You being not a man but a little bitch has probably kept you from having a boyfriend.

Little twerps are not on a gay man’s list of enjoyable companions.

Aren’t you the one who frequently requests photos of male posters, to see how good they look?

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 January 2019 14:37

You have joined unsmoked on Ignore, since you have chosen to be a little bitch and revel in it.

And you will never leave Ignore. Like gay men, I don’t like twerps either.

Nhoj, a poster manipulating what another poster has written should be cause for you to step in.

It wasn’t all that important a manipulation, really. But a manipulation nonetheless.

You have trapped reality inside your head, and now even simple integrity is only an idea for you.

... what a rube.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Joined  20-02-2006

13 January 2019 10:35

Brother Mario - 12 January 2019 02:37 PM

You have joined unsmoked on Ignore, since you have chosen to be a little bitch and revel in it.

Nonverbal, congratulations on your promotion to Brother Mario’s ignore list.  Hope you’ll keep posting here.  Feel free to join me in the Christianity section - a topic called, ‘Excerpts from the Brother Mario Category.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Joined  31-10-2015

13 January 2019 15:34

unsmoked - 13 January 2019 10:35 AM
Brother Mario - 12 January 2019 02:37 PM

Nonverbal, congratulations on your promotion to Brother Mario’s ignore list.  Hope you’ll keep posting here.  Feel free to join me in the Christianity section - a topic called, ‘Excerpts from the Brother Mario Category.

I’ll keep an eye own it and see what I can do, unsmoked. Mario is certainly quotable, if nothing else.

‹ First  < 132 133 134 135 136 >  Last ›