‹ First  < 150 151 152 153 154 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1183
Joined  26-02-2017

09 July 2019 20:49

I think you and your wife have gotten enough good things from birds that you can forgive bird poop.

There are a couple of owls in the woods behind my house that hoot back and forth at each other late at night when I walk my dog.

It’s pretty cool.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 July 2019 21:11

Okay, the dickheads are at it again talking about religion as if they have the talent or education to talk about anything beyond what’s on television.

Let me single out one particular dickhead, Garret, who made the big bad proclamation that “Religion is a bad idea”.

He came to this conclusion because he has heard all the old arguments from religious people and has personally judged them all to be bogus. Now he’s moved past these arguments and doesn’t want to hear them again. He must be the center of attention at every party he attends. He’s that intelligent.

But I do have some questions for penis top —

Have you ever given of your time and money like religious people do for others?

I mean, if religion is a bad idea and religious people don’t have a grasp of “facts” like you do, can you please tell me about your good ideas and how “facts” have made you a selfless wonderful person?

Or are you just talking out of head, your dick head?

[ Edited: 10 July 2019 05:30 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 July 2019 21:11

I sure would love to see some pics of you people.

I mean, your thinking is greater than billions upon billions of people alive today and throughout human history, because you are so pure in following only facts and have no personal beliefs whatsoever.

You must be truly beautiful and amazing to look at, too. Your bodies must be sculpted from being such personal wizards of reality.

Stop being so humble and modest.

Show the world your magnificent beauty that you have personally overseen.

[ Edited: 10 July 2019 03:56 by Brother Mario]

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15885
Joined  17-12-2006

10 July 2019 09:12

Brother Mario - 09 July 2019 08:49 PM

I think you and your wife have gotten enough good things from birds that you can forgive bird poop.

There are a couple of owls in the woods behind my house that hoot back and forth at each other late at night when I walk my dog.

It’s pretty cool.

Appreciate but anticipate. Or, “trust in god, but tie your camel.”

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 July 2019 16:42

I trust that God rewards each of us today and forever according to our thoughts, words, and deeds.

I trust that God punishes no one for anything. But we punish ourselves when we fail to reap the rewards God freely gives in the midst of understanding, goodness, and love.

And I trust that I would be an idiot if I let myself allow others to punish me because they are punishing themselves and have nothing else to give but the punishment they have in abundance.

So, yes, tie up your camel, and still keep watch over it after that.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

11 July 2019 04:36

Dickhead 2.0 —

Brick proclaimed that the “scientific and historical” claims surrounding the existence of God “are extremely unimpressive”.

So for him the universe and everything in it created itself; life walked out of a primordial soup of mud and then evolved into a teeming biosphere through the passing of time and the rain and sunshine falling upon it; the libraries are filled with books written by chemical reactions and electricity coursing through tissue of a brain.

And it’s quite unimpressive that our calendar and billions upon billions of human beings throughout the world have centered on the life, death, and Resurrection of a single person who lived and died two thousand years ago.

Yes, Brick is quite the intellectual as he looks up seldom used words in the dictionary and places them into his writing to impress himself and others.

I’m sure one day he’ll have a hot dog named after him in his hometown.

He’s that impressive.

[ Edited: 11 July 2019 16:32 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

11 July 2019 17:50

Dickhead 3.0 —

A new guy wants to create an “Atheists Tool Box”. And he’s too stupid to realize that it’s written, “Atheist’s Tool Box”.

And Garret, who really thinks he’s quite the intellectual behind his atheism, wrote over and over again, “Did the of two you ... “, when he meant to write, “Did the two of you ... “.

Come on, man, when you people gonna admit that you’re all just not too bright?

[ Edited: 11 July 2019 17:52 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

12 July 2019 06:23

So, Bruce ...

Now you’re telling these dickheads that God — the creator of everything that exists, the source of all goodness, the acting power behind all of reality — is only revealed to us as a personal relationship that is not an actual tangible knowledge.

It is written that God is revealed in his power and attributes in everything that we experience, from the outward physical universe to our inner lives, “so they have no excuse” to deny his existence.

But you say these dickheads do have an excuse.

Oh well, that settles it then. You’re a legendary Christian who Dennis called “sophisticated” and the other dickheads call an acceptable believer.

Listen, glutton ...

For seven years God took special action in my life and revealed himself to me through one certain experience after the next. He didn’t treat me with these favors before these seven years or after them. But these seven years also revealed to me that all the stories about his special actions in certain person’s lives were true.

And he led me to become a person who would see him everyday and in everything.

My “relationship” with him now encompasses my whole mind, heart, and soul, which is a far greater relationship than being fed his revelations for seven years like a hungry baby.

All of us are called to this far greater relationship with God because we become like God when we have it and like beasts when we don’t.

And you are telling people our relationship with God is like opening a new box of cigars.

Stop projecting yourself onto God.

I get it — you’re boring and weak and full of yourself.

But God is none of these things.

He’s our life, our power, and our constant benefactor.

Tell these dickheads that.

EN
Total Posts:  21692
Joined  11-03-2007

12 July 2019 07:11

Mario, please go back to your cell.  Visitation hours are over.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8682
Joined  20-02-2006

12 July 2019 13:09

Brother Mario - 12 July 2019 06:23 AM

All of us are called to this far greater relationship with God because we become like God when we have it and like beasts when we don’t.

So, Mario,

Have you become like God?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

13 July 2019 04:16

So, Bruce ...

Your amazing conversation with the dickhead Garret has ended. I was really enthralled reading your daily back and forth between your Protestant anti-intellectual “belief” and his anti-intellectual uneducated stupidity.

You created a real classic that deserves to be written in a pamphlet.

Aliens, pink unicorns, butt fairies — they were all there.

The way you both ignored all the philosophical arguments for the existence of God, all the writings of the greatest people who have changed human history claiming to know God, all the scientific failures to provide materialistic explanations for the reality around us, and all of anything that could be considered scholastic thinking was truly remarkable.

You broke new ground that you fell upon drained of energy and surrendered to Garret’s dickhead thinking that the existence of God “is not a rational proposition”.

Well done.

Now you can relax at another restaurant this weekend.

Belly up!

[ Edited: 13 July 2019 05:34 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

13 July 2019 06:05

Dickhead 4.0. —

You brilliant atheists here are now claiming that religion doesn’t inspire art but only financially supports it.

Yes, the Pieta was not inspired by the Mother of God, a virgin obedient to an angel’s visitation proclaiming she would give birth to humanity’s long awaited savior, holding her tortured and crucified son at the wondrous fulfillment of her and his sacrifice, but was sculpted because of a commission by a wealthy church.

Handel’s “Messiah” played at Christmas time was not inspired by the lowly birth of a child who was the incarnation of God and humanity’s greatest gift, but a composer’s paid work.

All the Buddhas, the Ganeshes, the Greek statues, the Mormon spires — all bought and paid for as business deals and nothing more.

And that guy hanging on a cross — what an awful sight that people try to control other people in displaying, and not a true inspiration for people hoping to receive justice and glory when their lives of injustice and suffering have ended.

Yes, you dickhead atheists have those religious apologists pegged alright.

What they won’t do or say to ensnare you wonderful people into their greedy mindless cults.

You won’t see any bought and paid for atheist art any time soon.

No siree bob. Just the facts, man.

[ Edited: 13 July 2019 06:11 by Brother Mario]

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

13 July 2019 06:59

The philosophical arguments for the existence of God have all been debunked, Mario. They are fun to think about, but not a single one of them proves anything. God is known by revelation and nothing else. Your pride has blinded you.  Go back to sleep.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

13 July 2019 08:49

Yes.

Physical reality created physical reality.

Our universe of only secondary causes didn’t need a first cause.

Our universe is expanding and speeding up against every physical law because science will one day figure out why without having to admit to the necessity of an omnipotent power at the beginning of its creation.

The complexity of life evolved from the simple elements.

The greatest things in existence came into being from an evolution from the lowest of things.

Human consciousness is a chemical reaction and nothing more.

Yes.

Any philosophical arguments to the contrary of these and many other such claims of modern thinkers, who have claimed philosophy is dead to begin with, are all debunked by these same modern thinkers.

I stand corrected by your incredible insight and Internet searches.

...  And I’m in New England, so I have been up for five hours.

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

13 July 2019 12:19

Mario, remember, you idiot, I believe in God.  But you cannot explain the existence of God, or describe rationally how God exists, or explain rationally how material can’t exist on its own but intelligence/spirit can.  There is no philosophical proof of God.  Anselm’s ontological proof is debunked because it depends on human imagination, and I already refuted your “greater addition” argument. You got nothin’.  Just go back to your monastery and bake bread or or brew beer.  At least your house-painting business does something useful.

[ Edited: 13 July 2019 12:44 by EN]

‹ First  < 150 151 152 153 154 >  Last ›