Brother Mario

EN
Total Posts:  21577
Joined  11-03-2007

04 August 2019 06:21

nonverbal - 03 August 2019 02:42 PM
Brother Mario - 29 July 2019 04:50 AM

“A supernatural God who grants wishes.”

This is how the Owl Guy describes God as a binary choice from his purely opinionated idea that God is just an all-encompassing naturally created being.

Hear his anti-religious bigotry in his binary choice, which is completely anti-intellectual and just downright ignorant.

“A supernatural God who grants existence.”

This is how great thinkers have described God for thousands of years, and up to today.

What is greater, a creative thought or a root of a plant?

The intelligent answer to this question, not getting a mundane science degree in Geology, points us to the greatest attributes of God, which are first and foremost intelligent and willful.

The Owl Guy turns his head around away from any straightforward ideas about God to suit his ego and limited ideas from his limited education.

Then his head snaps back and he speaks.

My vote on his new thread: Other—Bigoted Opinionated Ego-Driven Nonsense

Mario, you’ve presented some interesting points for bbearren to consider. I wouldn’t say that your advice is particularly valid, but it seems sufficiently competent in the context of spirituality which for the most part amounts to nonsense and con artistry to me. But why the aggression?

Why? I hope that’s a simple enough question for you to be able to answer honestly, but I have my doubts.

Mario must attack everyone else’s spiritual journey in Trumpian fashion because he has to be the best and the Only.  This is either due to a profound inferiority complex or profound arrogance and magalomania, or perhaps all together.  That’s why.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  26-02-2017

04 August 2019 07:27

Another selfish attempt to justify your empty rhetoric about God, Bruce.

There are many spiritual journeys, but they all lead to the same God.

And he gave to us in the fullness of time, at the most perfect moment and place, the Truth about himself and us.

To be living in some time or place that the Truth didn’t reach is one thing.

To be fortunate enough to be given this gift of the Truth to only water it down, manipulate it to suit temporary needs, or to downright deny it is the greatest human failure we experience, both individually and together.

In a word, most of us do not know, love, and live beyond the senses — i.e., most of us are inexperienced in their metaphysics.

You promote what you have experienced or have not experienced.

I am doing the same.

The difference between us is in our knowledge, love, and experiences of the Truth. And it’s as plain as day which one of us has the Truth in abundance.

The Lord told us that his true brothers work in the field all day, come into their houses and keep working until everyone is fed and taken care of, then sit down at the table to eat.

You, like most people, just stay home and belly up at the table.

You’re probably sitting there putting something in your mouth right now.

How can God trust a selfish person like you with an abundance of the Truth?

You would try to put it in your mouth.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

04 August 2019 08:14

... THE Way
... THE Truth
... THE Life

If you only have a life of indefinite articles, then you are not fully alive.

To live fully alive is to know, love, and live THE Truth, not to parade out personal opinions like a confused idiot.

The fool goes around calling everything foolish.

And then he seeks out other fools to join in a chorus of uninspired singing.

It’s a new day!

The Spirit of God is awake in me!

I will kiss the floor beneath me when I get out of bed and kiss the air above me when I walk through this day!

I will sacrifice all I can to help make this a blessed day for me and everyone I meet throughout the day!

For I am God’s son, and I am like my Father!

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8627
Joined  20-02-2006

04 August 2019 13:08

Brother Mario - 04 August 2019 08:14 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex

“A messiah complex (Christ complex or savior complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are destined to become a savior.[1] The term can also refer to a state of mind in which an individual believes that he or she is responsible for saving or assisting others.”

(read more at link)

saralynn

saralynn
Total Posts:  9287
Joined  29-01-2010

06 August 2019 15:54

Brother Mario - 03 August 2019 08:51 AM

Stupid to stupid’s fullest extent—this is the level of conversation on the Owl Guy’s thread.

You proud idiots with selfish and unremarkable lives adamantly insist that all experiences of God must be intellectual, and intellectual alone, to be shared as proof of his existence. This is psychological projection, plain and simple. You have no deep convictions that turn your daily experiences and thoughts and feelings into remarkable experiences that fill your lives with wonder and love, and, in turn, the lives around you with wonder and love, so you project your piss-poor existence onto God’s existence and the existence of everyone you meet. And you do this by constantly questioning, without ever really wanting or expecting a good and true answer, everything truly remarkable you cannot possibly understand. Then you blame everyone else (and even God) for the meaningless thoughts bouncing around in your empty heads, never realizing that you’re the biggest assholes on the planet because you squander your remarkable lives on unremarkable intellectual bullshit.

When the most remarkable person who ever lived was asked what was the greatest commandment from God, he answered:

“The foremost is ... you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.”

To truly “love” is to be consumed by someone other than oneself, not to “think” about someone else.

Only when we live such a remarkable life with God do we experience God fully and receive the power to “Love our neighbor as ourselves”. This connection between ourselves, God, and others is not a purely intellectual one, but most importantly a fully human connection that makes us spiritual beings created anew.

You fools are living shallow lives as you cater to your asinine pride in your nonexistent intellectual prowess.

The Owl Guy, who I kinda wish would shut up because his pride in his mundane intellect has infiltrated his better angels, did experience God on a much deeper level than his intellect can explain. His pride-filled attempts to label his experience of God according to his limited education in Geology is getting him into a lot of difficulty and just mucking up an otherwise good and true gift from God he received.

You idiots keep having stupid conversations with him because he is feeding your empty heads with more unremarkable ideas about God that you can plop into some intellectual compartment.

God is a divine personality that our personalities have a full share of. We think because God thinks. We love because God loves. We create because God creates. And on and on.

We experience God most fully when we experience him as his children who are like our Father. Thinking about God is the least way we experience him.

This is who God is and who we are because of who God is.

There is no other God and no other us.

Sigh.  You are a good writer, damn it.  I even like your insults, except that they are insulting.  Fortunately, no one on this site is very sensitive or likely to have their feelings hurt.  If they were that type of person, they wouldn’t be here.

I now live in Florida.  It is a bizarre place to live.  Or die. 

I went to the local Catholic Church.  There was an American flag displayed.  It wasn’t near Christ on the cross, but I still thought it was unsettling.  It could be worse, though.  One of my neighbors had a HUGE Confederate flag on his roof.  Lots of Trump people, too.

I basically live in a cultivated jungle near the Ocean.  I am the hottest chick on the block. 

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

06 August 2019 16:55

Brother Mario - 04 August 2019 08:14 AM

I will sacrifice all I can to help make this a blessed day for me and everyone I meet throughout the day!

Too late - you make it a cursed day for those who read your posts due to your lack of reflecting your Father. Sorry - epic fail on your part.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

06 August 2019 17:17

I wasn’t the one who wrote, “The fool goes around and calls everything foolish” or “The fool says in his heart there is no God” or “You wicked and perverse generation are looking for signs” or all the other attacks on skeptic assholes who think they are clever when they are morons because they are a menace to God’s wonderfully perfect plan being carried out on this amazing and miraculous planet.

You and your idiotic friends are insignificant in all you say and do, because you say and do what your puny opinions allow you to. And that ain’t much.

It’s a very good thing that you and they read my posts and are taken aback.

For nothing I have ever written here is either my opinion or puny.

Having a nice day while you’re stuffing your face sitting on your ass is easy.

Experiencing perfect joy while you’re suffering is the greatest achievement we can hope for.

And I didn’t write that either.

[ Edited: 06 August 2019 18:05 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

06 August 2019 17:20

Hi, saralynn.

I’m glad you’re a hottie. We all need a little feeling of being good looking again as the years pile up.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15839
Joined  17-12-2006

06 August 2019 17:53

saralynn - 06 August 2019 03:54 PM

Sigh.  You are a good writer, damn it.  I even like your insults, except that they are insulting.  Fortunately, no one on this site is very sensitive or likely to have their feelings hurt.  If they were that type of person, they wouldn’t be here.

I now live in Florida.  It is a bizarre place to live.  Or die. 

I went to the local Catholic Church.  There was an American flag displayed.  It wasn’t near Christ on the cross, but I still thought it was unsettling.  It could be worse, though.  One of my neighbors had a HUGE Confederate flag on his roof.  Lots of Trump people, too.

I basically live in a cultivated jungle near the Ocean.  I am the hottest chick on the block.

Enjoy the lifestyle and be subversive. Nice to hear from you Slynn. But watch out for alligators, pythons, and other of the local denizens. And buy a gun just so your neighbours don’t look funny at you.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

07 August 2019 18:31

So, Johnny, you read my posts lately and thought you would try to get a rise out of me by attacking Jesus?

Still trying to get back at me for pointing out that your many houses around the country, that you were telling people you owned, were actually your daddy’s houses?

Jesus said this: “And whoever speaks a word against me will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.”

So, it’s not your asshole attacks on Jesus that matter, but your malicious intentions to fight against what is good and true … and everything Jesus said and did was good and true.

Anyway, let’s forget about reality for a moment and get stupid.

You have a doctorate in psychology, right?

And you think that Jesus was only a con man, or something worse.

So your education in psychology has taught you that such a phony or deluded person would be capable of duping a majority of humanity for two thousand years and counting. There are many psychological studies of this level of manipulating the majority of humanity, I imagine.

That all the love and devotion to him is because he was a really good con man, and there’s not even a possibility that he was the real deal. Human beings are just that stupid. But not you, of course. I mean, you couldn’t possibly be conning yourself.

Okay ... I guess opening up a lot of psychology books has really made you someone who knows more about reality, all of reality, than a human history of accomplished thinkers who found Jesus to be the real deal. Hey, you have a woman from Canada agreeing with you, and a guy named Garret.

Amazing fellow you are, especially when you make people laugh with sophomoric humor.

I’m convinced. There is no God and I will not live forever. Thanks.

[ Edited: 07 August 2019 18:38 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

08 August 2019 20:15

I see you dipshits are still attempting to critique the life, death, and Resurrection of the greatest person who ever lived according to your insignificant lives.

Your pet Christian showed up to add his empty rhetoric backed up by his useless study of Greek.

And your dumb Canadian showed up to add her empty wit backed up by her useless study of history.

The Incarnation of God as a human being is just one of many incarnations God has given us in this greatest person who ever lived, according to your pet.

And reading great history is far more important than living a great personal life, according to your dummy.

Anyway ...

Your confused opinionated thread will die and wither up because it is detached from the living vine that the greatest person who ever lived planted long ago and is still flourishing.

But you gotta know how pathetic you assholes come off as when you stupidly and pridefully talk about God out of your mouths that you have trained to eat food, drink booze, smoke weed, and play in someone else’s crotch.

[ Edited: 08 August 2019 20:17 by Brother Mario]

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

08 August 2019 20:59

We are just exploring ideas, asshole.  Fortunately, totalitarian Catholics such as yourself don’t have political power anymore, or you would be burning us at the stake.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 04:20

You’re exploring without the proper gear or training, so you all look like a group of idiots to any seasoned explorer.

And only a moron thinks he is going into an unknown land when it’s been discovered and mapped out already.

And your atheist friends are not truly curious about the Lord, but take every opportunity to tell others how clever they are to have dismissed him from their lives.

They are not clever, and neither are you. You’re all ignorant because you have proven yourselves unworthy to receive wisdom from above.

You’re bottom feeders.

And Johnny is bullshitting you and everyone else.

His intentions are to tickle his stoned mind with ridicule and stupidity towards God and spirituality, because he lives every moment trapped in this world of things as he greedily waits for his daddy’s money.

He’s a self-loving jerk. Nothing more.

And you are entertaining him with your idiotic opinions about God.

The physical universe is 99.9999999% nonliving and mindless. But underneath it is a living God with a divine personality.

The “logos” is God’s personality, made flesh in the pinnacle of life — a single unique to himself human being — on the one truly wonderful speck in the universe. This is The Truth. There is no other truth. And now every human being is like God, capable of knowing and loving The Truth.

You have dismissed the Devil and the ignorance he inflicts upon you and unsuspecting modern thinkers by stroking your egos, so now you see only “good” things happening when you and they parade out your confused opinions about The Truth God reveals to us every moment of every day.

The Devil is your father now. You are like him. And you are his obedient son.

Explore that.

[ Edited: 09 August 2019 08:37 by Brother Mario]

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8627
Joined  20-02-2006

09 August 2019 10:09

Brother Mario - 09 August 2019 04:20 AM

And only a moron thinks he is going into an unknown land when it’s been discovered and mapped out already.

The Devil is your father now. You are like him. And you are his obedient son.

Explore that.

Spoken like Tomas de Torquemada.  Here the Inquisition is alive and well.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Tomas-de-Torquemada

Tomás de Torquemada, (born 1420, Valladolid, Castile [Spain]—died September 16, 1498, Ávila, Castile), first grand inquisitor in Spain, whose name has become synonymous with the Christian Inquisition’s horror, religious bigotry, and cruel fanaticism.

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

09 August 2019 12:29

Mario’s hate speech shows what is in his heart.  If he had the power of Trump, or the power of his beloved RCC in the Middle Ages, he would take action against those whom he hates with such fervor. He spews hatred constantly on this board.  Thank God he has no actual power, or we would all be toast.

‹ First  < 154 155 156 157 158 >  Last ›