‹ First  < 155 156 157 158 159 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 15:45

You’re delusional, Bruce.

Big mouth atheists and a dumb Protestant have no place in my life whatsoever.

I slap you around because you deserve it, not because you move me to do it.

Your insignificant lives are your punishment, for I know and love the God you keep as a footnote to your self love and temporary pleasures, and that is a grave mistake that keeps on giving you an emptiness where you could be always filled.

Trump is on vacation like you like to do. He’s always looking for a comfortable way out of his daily existence.

To know and love God is to feel empty on vacation, and to desire the hard work needed to mold ourselves into greater beings.

You and your friends are marshmallows who look your age as your asses get flabby.

Why would I want to punish such pathetic human beings?

Johnny and some other idiots talked smack against God’s greatest gift to us, and I smacked back like I always do when an idiot speaks.

You bring my posts to some weird place where you and your friends are my equals when God is being spoken about.

We’re not equals ... not even close.

If you all were the explorers you claim to be, you would have had quite a few questions for a Catholic mystic, since no other person in human history has claimed such dramatic and certain experiences of God.

But no questions came, only ridicule and denial.

Okay, Dora?

[ Edited: 09 August 2019 16:26 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 16:36

I have a confession—

Yesterday, and the day before that, I did get so angry that I wanted to jump in my truck and go find some people to do some violent things to their faces.

When I saw hard working people dragged out of work in handcuffs and their children crying hysterically because they were left alone after coming home from the first day of school, I cried with these children, everytime I saw these children, every time.

Then I got angry, very angry. And I imagined Donald Trump’s face at the end of my fist. Stephen Miller’s face getting slapped by me, real hard. And that ICE official, who sternly announced that any person breaking the federal immigration laws would be arrested, getting a mouthful of my spit in his face.

Yes ... I do get really angry and want to hurt people.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 17:17

So, Johnny, you come here to read my posts to see if your sophomoric attempts to get to me are working.

Then you slink back to your soon to be dead thread to try other tactics, like mentioning my wife.

My wife was the prettiest girl in high school and has never sucked a cock in her life because she always had a great sense of her own dignity.

Now your wife—

EN
Total Posts:  21825
Joined  11-03-2007

09 August 2019 17:44

You are full of hate in your heart, and it comes out your mouth and into your hands as they type.  Just look at what you write.  It’s pure hate speech.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 18:18

Stop whining.

You came to this dumb forum to find friends who will think you’re a clever fellow.

I came to this forum after I saw Sam and Bill ridiculing theism and arrogantly making stupid atheist claims.

I didn’t hate them, I simply knew they were fuckheads that needed to be stopped.

But Sam never showed up, so I can only hope he sneaks in here to get a slap incognito.

You’re a crybaby who preaches a generic God so nobody will say bad things about you and hurt your feelings.

Johnny is ridiculing the shit out of the Lord to get a rise out of me, and you sit there helping him absolutely clueless about how much of a dickhead he is in real life.

Fuck off, already, you dumb Protestant.

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

09 August 2019 19:02

More hate speech. It never stops with you because that is who you are - a hater.  It comes from your hate-filled heart out of your hate-filled mouth.  You would commit a hate crime against the people here if given the opportunity.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 19:15

Nice try.

You think if you keep repeating how hateful I am it will somehow come true, or at least get someone over here to agree with you.

Go see what has become of Johnny’s dickhead thread, which you contributed to.

For that’s the measure of your worth.

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

09 August 2019 19:23

More hate, calling people dickheads, just like your brother, D. Trump.  Congrats - you get the Big Hater award this year.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6424
Joined  22-02-2005

09 August 2019 19:56

Universities that are wrestling with the problem of free-hate speech versus hate-free speech should adopt the policies of Jar Management as demonstrated here. All appetites can be satisfied.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 19:59

I called the thread a dickhead this time.

You must be on tilt.

Why?

If you’re a wonderful fellow in love with God and other people then everything is just daisy.

Did you go read the dickhead thread?

The dickheads all came out from under their rocks to pounce on God’s greatest gift to us, from a reader of books who is now a real genius to a bullshit detector who is now really alone.

All that’s missing is you, a Protestant bible leader who is now a skeptic’s best friend.

I’d go there too but I’m a Catholic mystic who is now a hated hateful hater.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

09 August 2019 20:02

Hi, Nhoj ...

That’s all I’ve got.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 August 2019 05:20

It seems Skippy was being facetious.

[ Edited: 11 August 2019 10:20 by Brother Mario]

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

10 August 2019 06:13

Glad you admitted that you are a hateful hater. That’s the first step toward recovery.  Now you should openly apologize to your victims.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 August 2019 07:33

I can only wonder why all of your New Testament study and devotion never brought you further in your love and knowledge of God as God.

Was it your intellectual deformities from being a lifelong Protestant?

Was it the ignorance that grew from so many uninspired Bible study groups?

Or was it a deep self importance that was always present that made you reject the unique greatness of Jesus?

When I first read about Jesus, I thought he was getting too much credit, and I have a vivid memory of fighting through my self love and arriving one day at a greater love for him.

It’s him you are ultimately rejecting, you know, when you find common ground with these obviously selfish unremarkable people who are living mundane lives because they were never open to his wonderful and powerful spirit.

I’ll go with you just being selfish and unremarkable like them, for I don’t think it gets much deeper than that.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1864
Joined  31-10-2015

10 August 2019 07:49

In case anyone’s still watching, welcome to the backwards world of the Brother, a most peculiar place where insulting terms translate to incongruous and nonsensical tirades affecting no one’s amygdala—just the funny bone.

‹ First  < 155 156 157 158 159 >  Last ›