‹ First  < 159 160 161 162 163 >  Last ›

Brother Mario

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1260
Joined  26-02-2017

06 October 2019 11:36

Only an intellectual idiot would take a human history of God’s definition and witnesses and then demand someone “show” them God through writing sentences into paragraphs.

I know demons exist because I fought one three nights in a row standing at the foot of my bed.

I know God exists because God revealed himself to me through a direct revelation on a particular day and for many years after that through myriad revelations.

There is no knowledge of God to be had through reading someone else’s experiences.

You want me to give to you a million-dollar answer for your five-cent question.

I’ve told you how to come to know God—through revelations of God. So why look at me for this knowledge?

Look at yourself, or, more correctly, within yourself. Ask God for a revelation that he exists. But make sure you’re sincere, for he never reveals himself to self-centered dipshits.

You are trapped in a circular argument that traps all skeptics of your low caliber personality—God can’t exist because no one has ever proven by presenting him on a plate that he does exist.

God, as he is defined and as he has been attested to, is not fitted into a limited parameter of proof, but is a God who lives and breathes as a spirit within the creation he authored, and lives and breathes most fully within his greatest creation—the human personality. And you want him to be like a created thing that can be explained by a step by step intellectual argument.

Your five-cent personality is getting its money’s worth.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  9036
Joined  20-02-2006

06 October 2019 11:43

Welcome back Traces.  This cartoon appears in the Oct. 7 New Yorker.  Are you able to see it?  Mario has me on ‘ignore’.  https://condenaststore.com/featured/i-have-superpowers-pat-byrnes.html

If you quoted this post, could he see the link?  (Was it something I said about not being able to take his comic-book collection to heaven?)

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1900
Joined  31-10-2015

06 October 2019 12:11

It’s nice to see you reacquaint with a mutual forum pal, Mario. Have you missed his presence here as much as I have? I suspect so.

Your new garage sounds nice. Maybe Mike and Frank from the History Channel will film you there some day, with all your old comics and other antique finds. I’d like to be able to watch you negotiate, but I have a feeling your absolutely legitimate philosophical repetitions will get edited out.

Sorry if you can’t see this, Mario. I can always use the typing practice.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

06 October 2019 12:53

nonverbal, as I told you before, I put you on ignore because you would come to my only thread and insincerely ask questions that you would ridicule my answers to on other threads. I can take an idiot like Salt Creek all day long, but not a phony.

And I never really talked to him before, that I can remember.

And to miss him would be like missing Ron or Mike or some other atheist groupie who is oblivious to his juvenile writing and groupthink talking points.

Going dark ...

Traces Elk

Traces Elk
Total Posts:  5781
Joined  27-09-2006

06 October 2019 14:12

Brother Mario - 06 October 2019 11:36 AM

Only an intellectual idiot would take a human history of God’s definition and witnesses and then demand someone “show” them God through writing sentences into paragraphs.

What I have to work with is a history of the behavior of people who have claimed to believe in god. I don’t find it pretty. If you’re happy to leave it up to them, who am I to tell you you’re missing a great opportunity to set things to rights.

I know demons exist because I fought one three nights in a row standing at the foot of my bed.

The difference between you, who say shit like that, and sectionable individuals who experience psychotic delusions is hard for me to resolve. Perhaps you can help. If you don’t find the difference important, then we can just drop the matter. If you really are experiencing psychotic delusions, I recommend you seek professional help and perhaps to have anti-psychotic medication administered.

I know God exists because God revealed himself to me through a direct revelation on a particular day and for many years after that through myriad revelations.

Putting that together with your anecdote about having battled a demon at the foot of your bed, I’m more inclined to think you could benefit from professional care. If this is only a show you put on when you’re trolling skeptic internet forums, then I’m simply puzzled why you think these statements help you convince nonbelievers that you’re not delusional. Either way, I’d advise you to get help. Perhaps you’re not psychotic, after all, and are just jerking yourself off, here.

There is no knowledge of God to be had through reading someone else’s experiences.

Then why are you here? All you’re basically doing here is telling people to read the bible (or pray, or some similar exercise). You’re just spilling over with hatred for atheism and atheists, which is your problem, and not mine.

I’ve told you how to come to know God—through revelations of God.

Bullshit.

So why look at me for this knowledge? Look at yourself, or, more correctly, within yourself. Ask God for a revelation that he exists. But make sure you’re sincere, for he never reveals himself to self-centered dipshits.

See, that’s the problem in a nutshell. I take you to be delusional, so I’m not expecting much.  I’m asking you for some god-knowledge because, of the two of us, you’re the only one who claims anybody needs it. That ball is still in your court, but your best play is telling people to pray for guidance. Ah, well: You’re a house-painter, and not a theologian. I have great respect for house painters. Exterior paint is toxic stuff (or used to be) and can get at your brain, but somebody has to paint the damned houses. I hope your demon visions are not the result of brain damage from sniffing too much petroleum distillate.

You are trapped in a circular argument that traps all skeptics of your low caliber personality—God can’t exist because no one has ever proven by presenting him on a plate that he does exist.

I’m not much bothered by this, because (as I said) of the two of us, you’re the only one who finds it necessary to have a god belief.

God, as he is defined and as he has been attested to,

Should I give a fuck about somebody else’s attestations? I think you’re going to be taking us on a circular tour of the bible which claims it testifies to the truth and that it’s testimony is true because the bible is true. As circular as it gets, but I guess that’s what a house painter who fancies himself a Catholic mystic can get up to speed with.

is not fitted into a limited parameter of proof, but is a God who lives and breathes as a spirit within the creation he authored, and lives and breathes most fully within his greatest creation—the human personality.

I love the smell of stale word salad in the morning, evening, whenever.

And you want him to be like a created thing that can be explained by a step by step intellectual argument.

Your five-cent personality is getting its money’s worth.

So, you have nothing, is that it? You claim we need to experience god. What are you doing here, again?

Check out this link, good for a laugh or two and forwarded to me by a friend of mine in this forum:

https://condenaststore.com/featured/i-have-superpowers-pat-byrnes.html

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

06 October 2019 15:15

You really have drank the atheist groupie Koolaid. You write exactly like every other person with modern talking points and no experience in the things he claims to know.

Your diagnosis of me is again without an educated grasp of the material. Demons have never been proven to exist only as psychological phenomena. So your confidence that they do is based only upon your trust in your opinion and the groupthink you frequent.

If your goal is to bore me to death with your mundane intellectual ideas about reality it’s working.

And you can’t help yourself labeling me in religious terms because you simply have never separated religion from God. It is a great human error of both the religious and the secular to believe that God is found and known primarily within a religious framework.

God is first and foremost a divine personality that never stops acting in creation or in our lives. And I know God because God made himself known to me.

God is hidden from you because you’re just too busy thinking mundane thoughts you’re so proud of to give God an opportunity to reveal the greatest reality we live.

Your psychological health includes a crippling self love that keeps you from living fully alive. You’re half alive, stuck on a mundane boring intellectual wheel that gets you nowhere except a deformed personality that regurgitates over and over skeptic talking points.

I did fight a demon, and God did reveal himself to me. And I did experience myriad revelations of God over forty years ago.

You only believe in yourself, your boring mundane self.

And your unremarkable life is the result.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

06 October 2019 16:30

LadyJane, I know you come here all the time, so let me explain something to you that you struck out on but think you homered.

nonverbal gave to you an honest answer of who he can trust most when reading personal opinions from them, and you corrected him by giving two examples of technical writing. Opinion pieces and technical writings are on opposite ends of the writing spectrum, so your examples were bogus.

You have a good wit, but it is lost in your lack of education. Your personality that throws out the traditional past for the sake of some delusional belief in the merits of the newfangled is at fault. And you simply don’t want to be told what to do even when it’s needed.

And, by the way, no one reads poetry to hear the poet constantly whine. If you can’t inspire with your poetry, what good is it?

[ Edited: 06 October 2019 16:39 by Brother Mario]

Traces Elk

Traces Elk
Joined  27-09-2006

06 October 2019 22:01

Brother Mario - 06 October 2019 03:15 PM

You really have drank the atheist groupie Koolaid. You write exactly like every other person with modern talking points and no experience in the things he claims to know.

Your diagnosis of me is again without an educated grasp of the material. Demons have never been proven to exist only as psychological phenomena. So your confidence that they do is based only upon your trust in your opinion and the groupthink you frequent.

If your goal is to bore me to death with your mundane intellectual ideas about reality it’s working.

And you can’t help yourself labeling me in religious terms because you simply have never separated religion from God. It is a great human error of both the religious and the secular to believe that God is found and known primarily within a religious framework.

God is first and foremost a divine personality that never stops acting in creation or in our lives. And I know God because God made himself known to me.

God is hidden from you because you’re just too busy thinking mundane thoughts you’re so proud of to give God an opportunity to reveal the greatest reality we live.

Your psychological health includes a crippling self love that keeps you from living fully alive. You’re half alive, stuck on a mundane boring intellectual wheel that gets you nowhere except a deformed personality that regurgitates over and over skeptic talking points.

I did fight a demon, and God did reveal himself to me. And I did experience myriad revelations of God over forty years ago.

You only believe in yourself, your boring mundane self.

And your unremarkable life is the result.

Ah, OK, then. Your clever plan is to be a shining representative of those to whom god has revealed itself. Among other things, this entails directing feeble insults at any skepticism of your claims so skeptics will be inspired to go out and seek contact with the divine. Well done, you.

Traces Elk

Traces Elk
Joined  27-09-2006

06 October 2019 22:24

Traces Elk - 06 October 2019 10:20 PM

You really have drank the atheist groupie Koolaid.

I should have thunk you right away for that fine example of your command of irregular verb conjugation. You may be dumb as a loaf of bread, but you have found god!

And I know God because God made himself known to me.

I see you’ve been spending quality time with the good folks from the Department of Tautology Department. Isn’t the more common usage in your neck of the woods, “God made hisself knowed to me”?

But do tell, Mario B, how did you apprehend the male aspect of this god that revealed itself to you personally? Might you possibly have fallen back on traditional doctrine? This kind of slipup makes you look like the typical idiotic internet theist troll with delusions of grandeur, falling at the first hurdle.

[ Edited: 06 October 2019 22:28 by Traces Elk]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

07 October 2019 03:27

Well off topic, you.

And you’re sounding more and more like a sissy.

Are you a sissy who acts big and bad on the Internet because in real life everyone you meet can kick your ass?

Traces Elk

Traces Elk
Joined  27-09-2006

07 October 2019 03:35

Brother Mario - 07 October 2019 03:27 AM

Well off topic, you.

And you’re sounding more and more like a sissy.

Are you a sissy who acts big and bad on the Internet because in real life everyone you meet can kick your ass?

Ah, OK. Your testosterone injections are kicking in, now. Maybe you’ll get hard enough to fuck some atheist ass.

It’s your ass getting kicked, here, where you have nothing but your (limited) wit to riposte. Still waiting for a riposte.

This is the internet, sweetie, in case you haven’t been paying attention. Want to kick ass? Go do it in the grocery store when somebody cuts the line in front of you, and where someone will notice.

Noted that you do not answer direct questions put to you. How did you come to the conclusion that your god has a male aspect? Did you read the bible, or something? What a feeble brand of internet trolling you offer. You know what’s going to have to happen for you: You’re going to have to put someone else on “ignore”. Big man.

[ Edited: 07 October 2019 03:57 by Traces Elk]

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6550
Joined  22-02-2005

07 October 2019 03:56

Is anyone else reminded of when the Joker told Batman, “You complete me”?

Traces Elk

Traces Elk
Joined  27-09-2006

07 October 2019 04:12

Nhoj Morley - 07 October 2019 03:56 AM

Is anyone else reminded of when the Joker told Batman, “You complete me”?

I’m just testing whather SHF has developed some rules of engagement or not, over these long years. Apparently not.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

07 October 2019 04:15

I was wrong.

I thought it would be another atheist who would come to your defense and tell you that you were beating me up with your adolescent ridicule.

But you’ve waited long enough and did it yourself.

You’re just embarrassing yourself now.

I don’t have to put you on ignore because you will find some opportunity to leave and blame me for it, when it is your only way out of this obvious mismatch of true writing ability and talent.

But you did get Nhoj to write something that could be taken for supporting you. He never writes clear statements because he only writes to draw attention to his mind working. He completes himself.

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1900
Joined  31-10-2015

07 October 2019 05:55

Brother Mario - 07 October 2019 04:15 AM

I was wrong.

I thought it would be another atheist who would come to your defense and tell you that you were beating me up with your adolescent ridicule.

What—and try to stop your fun? Are you nuts?

‹ First  < 159 160 161 162 163 >  Last ›