You’re right, burt.

Love you, 2021!

[ Edited: 01 January 2021 06:12 by Brother Mario]

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1334
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2021 13:44

I see the two dumb Canadian woman are back posting together, and trying to add up their thoughts into a single intelligent one.

I wonder where they’ve been. There are really not many places to go in Canada.

They’re trying to say America is not the greatest country on Earth because of its recent great downfall.

See, an untrained intellect looking at forest animals all day can’t appreciate that a great fall is only possible from a great height, like human beings being the only horrible creatures because they are the only creatures who can choose to be wonderful.

Now, if America isn’t so great, why do almost all famous Canadians live in America?

Anyway ...

LadyJane at one point tells a tall tale about how she is a really tough woman who wants to confront people to their faces with strong vulgar language, but doesn’t because of “decorum”.

Take it from me ... she’s just a coward who talks so far behind a person’s back that she writes it in a poem.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I went to Canada
And stepped in Moose poo

[ Edited: 10 January 2021 13:53 by Brother Mario]

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6777
Joined  22-02-2005

10 January 2021 19:03

I’m ten miles inland and I can hear Ontario’s moose population laughing at us from my front porch. Nevermind, this is an opportunity to share some exciting forum news.

2021 will be the year that Jar Management comes to Faceboot and twitler. We put in a bid and we’ll see what happens. It could be lucrative for the forum.

Mr. Z has noticed us and is impressed with our procedures here. Several phone calls have been made and, thankfully, due to the continuing pandemic, I do not have to go to the airport.

Soon, social media patrons with reality-based issues will be faced with the option of submitting to Jar Management. A yes-or-no choice precedes any further posting.

“By clicking ‘yes’, I acknowledge that I am a word-turd-producing moron who deserves to be isolated in a special specimen jar where my alternate reality can be suspended in formaldehyde. I am personally responsible for any stick-poking injuries I receive while under Jar Management.”

Invitations have been made. Do not be surprised if, in the weeks ahead, we see a shelf of new Jars. Imagine our ex-commander-in-grief taking a place on our forum between The Mabus and the BM specimen. That would be a coup.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2021 19:48

Nhoj, you write humor badly when you’re angry.

I guess everyone does.

I was on another website for a couple of weeks so similar to this one it was uncanny. Ex-Christian.net. Go check it out.

For the two weeks I was there, the place exploded with action, so the moderator got jealous and shut down the one thread I was on. I started another, Brother Mario, which had the same popularity, so the moderator banned me.

Then they talked about me for a week, deciding that, since God doesn’t exist, I’m a narcissist or mentally ill.

What they never did is talk about a single thing I was telling them, but only their atheist talking points like Project Reason used to live in.

Surreal

It took ten years for the disrespect toward and nonsense about God to all but stop around here.

I probably would have spent another ten years rooting it out there. But they were all highly educated, so irredeemable.

[ Edited: 10 January 2021 19:57 by Brother Mario]

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

10 January 2021 20:01

I knew that would hit a nerve.

If the t-rump became a poster exclusively at the Harris Forum, that would likely steal a lot of attention from other specimens. Context matters and can be fitted with a lid.

I should not comment on other forums’ management problems.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2021 20:16

I am insulting and confident like Trump, I admit it.

But it would be unfair not to notice that he and I exist on opposite sides of every argument.

I cry when I see a poor immigrant woman with children begging to be let in the greatest country on Earth. And such sorrow and injustice are what motivate me to attack dry and rattling intellects powerless to do anything about it.

Trump just smiles and thinks up another way to increase his brand.

If he was to come here, you would then want me around to tell him what I have been telling you, and in the way I’ve been telling you.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

10 January 2021 20:35

Yes. I would authorize cross-containment posting for just that purpose.

It is an appealing idea. Imagine the t-rump confined with no one to talk to but you.

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Joined  26-02-2017

10 January 2021 20:59

It’s actually hard to imagine Trump doing anything authentic.

I truly believe that he is not just a bad person, but the poorest excuse for a human being alive today, which makes him the most dangerous.

Forty years ago, I had as a spiritual director a Spanish mystic scholar and priest who translated the Gospel of John into Spanish. We talked about the Antichrist one day, and he told me that he would be a narcissistic world leader who would teach the world to lie, cheat, hate, etc. Forty years ago.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  9615
Joined  20-02-2006

11 January 2021 10:05

Brother Mario - 10 January 2021 08:16 PM

I am insulting and confident like Trump, I admit it.

In this video, Trump’s spiritual advisor, Paula White, tells us that when she walks across the White House lawn, God walks across the White House lawn.  “To say ‘no’ to President Trump would be like saying ‘no’ to God.,” she says.  https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/paula-white-televangelist-white-house/index.html

On this forum you have often told us that you are in close communication with God, implying that when you write here, God is writing here.

Care to deny this, and say it is just you and your catechism writing here?

[ Edited: 11 January 2021 10:11 by unsmoked]

‹ First  < 182 183 184