‹ First  < 183 184 185

Brother Mario

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16313
Joined  17-12-2006

02 April 2021 11:14

A comment on both BM and unsmoked. Happy Easter to you both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFi7_U1a9VA

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1340
Joined  26-02-2017

02 April 2021 17:19

Hi, Burt

I know you’re trying to help, but the Crucifixion is best contemplated in silence while waiting for the Holy Spirit to give us its true meaning and power. The Resurrection is something to sing about.

And please don’t ever put me in the same category as unsmoked. He’s a very poor reader who couldn’t be more ignorant or out of touch with his humanity.

I’ve been playing on the WPT site lately. I win about every other table I play on because the people there at the middle level are so bad. Once my chips get into the billions I’ll play on the top tables.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16313
Joined  17-12-2006

02 April 2021 19:34

Brother Mario - 02 April 2021 05:19 PM

Hi, Burt

I know you’re trying to help, but the Crucifixion is best contemplated in silence while waiting for the Holy Spirit to give us its true meaning and power. The Resurrection is something to sing about.

And please don’t ever put me in the same category as unsmoked. He’s a very poor reader who couldn’t be more ignorant or out of touch with his humanity.

I’ve been playing on the WPT site lately. I win about every other table I play on because the people there at the middle level are so bad. Once my chips get into the billions I’ll play on the top tables.

Not putting you and unsmoked into same category, but was pointing out… let’s say human perversity (to use a gentle term).

I just go into sit and go games on clubWPT, started with 5000 chips and have bit over 70,000 now. Agreed about the level of play, every game I hope that my first few hands are folds so the characters who go all in with nothing reveal themselves. Was doing quite well in the local league online games up until a couple of weeks ago, have been going through one bad beat after another since then. C’est la vie, I’ll survive. Got first vaccination on Tuesday, hope you’re doing well.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  9840
Joined  20-02-2006

03 April 2021 18:16

Brother Mario - 02 April 2021 05:27 AM

It’s Good Friday.

It’s a reminder of a day when a man gave everything he could to help everyone he could.

A day even the sky died.

https://www.history.com/topics/religion/inquisition#:~:text=End of the Spanish Inquisition,-In 1808, Napoleon&text=The last person to be,hanged for heresy in 1826.

“The last person to be executed by the Inquisition was Cayetano Ripoll, a Spanish schoolmaster hanged for heresy in 1826.”

A day in 1826 when even the sky died for schoolmaster Ripoli.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayetano_Ripoll

Schoolmaster Ripoli was hanged by the Inquisition for teaching Deism to his pupils.

Deism
“Deism is the philosophical position that rejects revelation as a source of religious knowledge and asserts that reason and observation of the natural world are sufficient to establish the existence of a Supreme Being or creator of the universe.”  -  Wikipedia

Brother Mario

Brother Mario
Total Posts:  1340
Joined  26-02-2017

23 July 2021 20:00

Hello, everyone.

I’d ask you if you miss me, but Trump ruined that, too.

To the unvaccinated—whatever ...

Peace out

‹ First  < 183 184 185