Ex-Muslim Seeking Help

SecularSociety

SecularSociety
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-08-2017

07 August 2017 17:06

Hi everyone, give this a look. I love seeing this, gives one hope for the next generation.

https://www.gofundme.com/exmuslim-beginning-life-of-freedom

[ Edited: 07 August 2017 17:35 by SecularSociety]

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5778
Joined  22-02-2005

07 August 2017 18:02

While this is a pitch, the content has no cost. Tis ruled as Not Spam.

While interesting, it could be shale. Doughnuts at your own risk.

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  2819
Joined  07-08-2011

07 August 2017 18:20

SecularSociety - 07 August 2017 05:06 PM

Hi everyone, give this a look. I love seeing this, gives one hope for the next generation.

https://www.gofundme.com/exmuslim-beginning-life-of-freedom

Whilst it could be authentic,  still doesn’t pass the test of being a worthy cause. Most likely a sham.

My bias, I never cared for people who buys jeans already torn and worn out. They pay extra for that.

She says “I do not want to feel like a charity case” but she asks for charity.
She decides to stay after graduation in the states, she has more than money issues. Like a legal Visa if you are no longer a student.
She says she has a boyfriend, apparently not able to help her financially, not a good sign!

She says “The money that I am seeking will be used so that I can remain in America and begin a new life for myself, a life of independence and liberty. ” Yet, she is just another moron who has no plans. She could have saved up monies her parents sent her for years while in school.  Instead she spent it on torn and worn out jeans.

She wants “a life of independence and liberty. “...  WTF, how do you become independent by being dependent on “gofundme”?

I dont like the concept of “gofundme”. Firstly it is in the form of a command. Not even a please! Just another example of perhaps a good idea for a just cause gone astray and has become the lazy tool in the hands of new generation who has no grasp of the words “independent” and “liberty”.

Dumaya

Dumaya
Total Posts:  124
Joined  04-05-2017

20 August 2017 19:57

Free your mind, Mr. Muhammadson.  Take the free-thinker pill and see how deep the religion rabbit hole of deceit goes…