Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  947
Joined  01-11-2014

10 August 2017 14:54

An In-depth analysis.

Chapter One: The First Insult

Alpha Primate One:
(Pounding his chest.)
“Me no like you threatening. Me punish. Fire and Fury! Fire and Fury! Fire and Fury!
Ooo. Oooooooo. Oooooooooooooeeeeee!

Alpha Primate Two:
(Pounding his chest.)
“You no scare me. Bomb Guam! Bomb Guam! Bomb Guam!
Eee! Eeeeeeeee! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stay tuned for Chapter Two: The First Feces Fly

Zardoz Speakz

Zardoz Speakz
Total Posts:  34
Joined  22-07-2017

10 August 2017 16:08

World leaders could learn much from our more mannerly [than us] cousin, the chimpanzee. Surely it is more civilized to throw feces at each other than to maim and kill non-combatants with fire, fury, and a total lack of personal excrement..  Clearly we have much evolving to do. 

P.S. Guano bombs over Guam bombs.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  947
Joined  01-11-2014

10 August 2017 17:59

Greg M - 10 August 2017 04:08 PM

World leaders could learn much from our more mannerly [than us] cousin, the chimpanzee. Surely it is more civilized to throw feces at each other than to maim and kill non-combatants with fire, fury, and a total lack of personal excrement..  Clearly we have much evolving to do. 

Yes indeed. We could learn a lot from the pygmy chimpanzee, also known as the bonobo.

The bonobos are relatively non-violent compared to other chimpanzees and even humans. They settle their differences with sexual contact and grooming. Regular chimpanzees are known to kill each other and can be pretty violent.

I’d say it’s clear we’re more closely related to the chimps than the bonobos.

[ Edited: 10 August 2017 18:03 by Cheshire Cat]

Zardoz Speakz

Zardoz Speakz
Total Posts:  34
Joined  22-07-2017

11 August 2017 11:34

Cheshire Cat - 10 August 2017 05:59 PM
Greg M - 10 August 2017 04:08 PM

Yes indeed. We could learn a lot from the pygmy chimpanzee, also known as the bonobo.

The bonobos are relatively non-violent compared to other chimpanzees and even humans. They settle their differences with sexual contact and grooming. Regular chimpanzees are known to kill each other and can be pretty violent.

I’d say it’s clear we’re more closely related to the chimps than the bonobos.

I’m aware of that; absolutely.  Make love, not war.  Our world leaders could learn much about settling their differences from the bonobo.  But if, say, Trump and Kim Jong-un aren’t even willing to sleep with their perceived enemies, launching their own excrement at each other beats launching weapons of mass destruction. The world really does need some sexual healing.

bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol
Total Posts:  5604
Joined  05-04-2006

11 August 2017 13:21

Maybe Scott Adams can log in and explain how all this is just brilliant messaging by Big Daddy Donald.

Igawa

Igawa
Total Posts:  374
Joined  19-07-2017

11 August 2017 13:29

What message would you prefer to send to NK?

Dumaya

Dumaya
Total Posts:  124
Joined  04-05-2017

11 August 2017 18:23

There is no “crisis” here, only a[nother] DISTRACTION.

>none of Dumbf’s so-called “policies” (lit. simpleton-pandering slogans) passing
>lowest approval ratings in history
>Dumbf’s campaign heads being raided by F.B.I.
>Dumbf about to get indicted
>Pence already rallying pack$ for 2020 run
>even to Dumbf’s half-witted, inbred constituency, his 4-grader spergs are beginning to grate…

DO - THE - MATH.  Even his inane ”...like the world has never, ever seen!” declaration of retardation, was a rote line that he’s been barfing up for time immemorial — applied to everything from his assessment of ‘his’ tawdry, Russki-financed building ventures; to reviews of the junk ‘food’ meals he engorges his clinically obese self with.

FFS, people… STOP FALLING FOR THIS SHITE.  Sure — these are two loose cannons who are slapping their frankfurters together here (and the only thing Dumbf gets autonomous call on is, indeed, that which falls under his cretin-in-cheifhood — the military)... BUT, there are people around him that understand that there can be no victory in attacking the Norks; only Afghanistan version 2.0 x100.

The real target here is China / Xi.  The Zionist-controlled Jiang has been purged (under the banner of “corruption”... in China…lol!), and the new “core” leadership of the Middle Kingdom are not the Semitic subservient, installed leaders the warfare banksters were looking for.  Moreover, without the consumer centric culture required to facilitate the exsanguination of the 1.4-billion-strong Orient, they must now be reigned in — having become as big for their lotus footed boots as they now are.  Cue: North Korea.

[ Edited: 11 August 2017 18:35 by Dumaya]
Image Attachments

think_einstein.jpg

Igawa

Igawa
Total Posts:  374
Joined  19-07-2017

11 August 2017 22:43

There you have it folks, North Korea is just FAKE NEWS