lynmc

lynmc
Total Posts:  476
Joined  03-08-2014

31 August 2017 11:53

icehorse - 30 August 2017 09:07 PM
lynmc - 30 August 2017 08:30 PM
Skipshot - 17 August 2017 12:24 PM

With all the kerfuffle over Nazis in Charlottesville, VA lately, I would like to remind Islam that the watchful eye of speech inciting violence is highly focused and will be trained on Islam, too.  No more religious protections for speech inciting violence.  All that stuff about killing Jews, infidels, and apostates isn’t cool anymore.  OK?

Well yeah, killing those, like most infidels and apostates, who haven’t done Muslims any harm isn’t cool.

If “the Jews” (by this I mean Zionist Jews) didn’t want these threats, maybe they shouldn’t have mass murdered, terrorized, expelled from their homes, or stolen the land and property and worldly goods of so many Muslims in the first place.

In general, the world doesn’t seem to be too thrilled with those “Palestinians” that Arafat cooked up:

refugee camps

Well, of course the Palestinian refugee camps would not exist if Israel hadn’t forcibly expelled most Palestinians from territory it conquered.  You seem to be thrilled about that expulsion and the consequent creation of refugees living in camps.

Excuse me while I get over laughing at your assertion (somewhere on this forum) that you support universal human rights.  You’ve expressed support for Israel and the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from any territories Israel claims, and deliberately ignore the fact that Palestine has been the place-name of what’s now Israel for longer than Judaism has existed.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9599
Joined  20-10-2006

31 August 2017 12:11

With all the kerfuffle over Nazis in Charlottesville, VA lately, I would like to remind Islam that the watchful eye of speech inciting violence is highly focused and will be trained on Islam, too.  No more religious protections for speech inciting violence.  All that stuff about killing Jews, infidels, and apostates isn’t cool anymore.  OK?

Well yeah, killing those, like most infidels and apostates, who haven’t done Muslims any harm isn’t cool.

If “the Jews” (by this I mean Zionist Jews) didn’t want these threats, maybe they shouldn’t have mass murdered, terrorized, expelled from their homes, or stolen the land and property and worldly goods of so many Muslims in the first place.

Off topic, lynmc.  What is written in the Koran about killing enemies of Islam and done by the Jews are different subjects.

edit: spelling

[ Edited: 31 August 2017 13:57 by Skipshot]

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  7656
Joined  22-02-2014

31 August 2017 15:01

Skipshot - 31 August 2017 12:11 PM

Off topic, lynmc.  What is written in the Koran about killing enemies of Islam and done by the Jews are different subjects.

edit: spelling

Agreed that it’s off topic. that said:

lynmc - As you know, the situation in Israel is extremely complex. Yes, the events of 1948 were horrible. But to focus on that one moment is to be blind to an avalanche of other context, both before and after 1948. When I zoom out and look at the bigger picture, I lose not a moment’s sleep claiming to be both pro-Israel AND pro-human rights. If you want to take this up, start another thread and I’ll duke it out with you.

< 1 2