< 1 2

Redirecting religious fervor in order to dismantle “perpetual extremism.”

ubique13

ubique13
Total Posts:  860
Joined  10-03-2017

21 November 2017 18:35

IrieCycle - 21 November 2017 04:41 PM

ok, it is bit difficult to convey clearly the actual reasons for my actions.  But to further analyse the reasons for my actions in resolving the confounding baptism at an early age by becoming born again Christian years later was an attempt to reconcile me not being able to chose the Baptism for myself thus gain control over my spiritual life.  I do feel there was some authenticity of my experiencing my being deeper than I had before there, but it was mixed with all the other energies of sharing the moment with others.  I don’t think I was bitter about my Mother just needing to claim my spirituality for myself.  (months later I deliberately left the Church to walk a path of my own).
Funny you mentioned repetition because I ended up at the doorstep of a Hare Krishna Temple and spent a couple years chanting the mahatma mantra which led to me delving deep in the mystical teaches of the East. 
Satire has a surprising way of mirroring delusion in way that people can see.  We often chose delusion because of a dishonesty within.

It seems important to emphasize that what you experienced was and will always be real insofar as any human experience is capable of being real. It is the significance of the individual and respective phenomena which warrant closer examination.

IrieCycle

IrieCycle
Total Posts:  15
Joined  18-11-2017

12 February 2018 05:47

If Great Risk is the prerequisite to accomplishing something great then giving value to something greater than yourself is the path by which fortitude can be actualized.

“A happy heart is of more value than a meaningful self.” -John DeRuiter (My teacher of practical Philosophy)

Transformation is a permanent state.
Does anyone here have a problem with being a work in progress??

Again point being here for this post; Satire is an effective strategy for alleviating the perpetrated delusion of others as a product of social programming.  ( Not Religious delusion in particular.)

delusion | d??lu??(?)n |
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder: the delusion of being watched.
• [mass noun] the action of deluding or the state of being deluded: what a capacity television has for delusion.

Do not take your dear self too seriously guys.  That is the very mistake of most people who have bought into Religious dogma; which in turn, eventually turns into delusion because they are not able to maintain coming from a place of love within and have adapted their belief through societal secularism of some form or another.  Perpetrated delusion inevitable turns into distortion.  Distortion is the mental state of Terrorists and all evil people.  It isn’t Religious.  It is a form of distortion which they used the percieved interdependency of Religious dogma to get there.  No persons being is evil.  No persons heart in a natural state is evil.  It is through the use of a group which a person has identified with that has made them draw a conclusion or make an assumption about something that is less than true.

delusion | d??lu??(?)n |
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder: the delusion of being watched.
• [mass noun] the action of deluding or the state of being deluded: what a capacity television has for delusion.

IrieCycle

IrieCycle
Total Posts:  15
Joined  18-11-2017

12 February 2018 05:51

‘perpetual excitement’ works too.

< 1 2