Dimensions of Reality

Chaz

Chaz
Total Posts:  129
Joined  24-02-2018

04 April 2018 17:25

Arguing this will be different. People haven’t caught on so I’m going to be as direct as I can. Length, width, depth, etc.. aren’t dimensions. They’re measurements. The dimensions are named relativity, quantum mechanics, string theory, time, space, light, etc… The universe wasn’t created but that doesn’t mean it has to be nothing. The universe is everything. Literally the building blocks for life, and we’re a result of life building itself with the blocks of itself. The big bang theory places the universe at 14.7B years old. No. The multiverse idea is wrong, as well. It’s a multibang. The website Google gets the name from the number one followed by a hundred zero’s. That’s barely a percentage of how many big bangs lead to our existence. Morality is a result of life recognizing it’s own actions as better or worse for itself. Evolution is only explained about 5% by natural selection and even less by mutation. The universe being everything means we’re not floating through nothing. It’s more like a bubble in water. The water doesn’t just keep the bubble together the bubble forces it’s way through the water. There’s no end to this sea of everything, because there’s no end to potential existence, meaning you can’t run out of the lack of anything. Should I keep going?

Brick Bungalow

Brick Bungalow
Total Posts:  5202
Joined  28-05-2009

04 April 2018 23:22

Keep it coming man.

Chaz

Chaz
Joined  24-02-2018

05 April 2018 11:00

I was expecting some push back but I guess we’ll see. Dimensions aren’t individual aspects. Space for example can be explained simply as the location of where you are which by default includes where you’re not. You can be the only thing that occupies a space, forcing the oxygen and everything else away from that space. An elevator can never be empty, but the amount of space available for air changes with who or what occupies the space within. The butterfly effect is subject to this in part. Time is the past and the future. The present is nothing but the most recent past and the nearest future. I’m going to give an odd ball in passing because I don’t want it to have any attention, free will is the decision between good will and ill will. Forming a list of options isn’t the determining factor for choosing between them. I don’t want that to get any attention because I want religion to die, and I agree with almost everything else on the subject. Back to the universe; eternity does exist, for everything that isn’t alive to experience it. The periodic table isn’t complete, but contains a list of what are not creations rather they’re creators. That takes us back to evolution. The point to be made is that the periodic table lists things that not only can’t die, but they can’t be destroyed, only change forms. What they create are the same way. The best example is water. There’s four forms; solid, liquid, gas, and in use. It’s form in use is how the human body is 3/4s water without literally being water, but it will return to being water. Did I get any push back yet?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6423
Joined  22-02-2005

05 April 2018 11:12

There may be a push out of The Halls of Critical Thinking and into The Hall of Holy Grails.

I was waiting to see what happens next.

Our standard advice in these matters is to suggest that you drive out somewhere you have never been. Put on a disguise, sit in an internet café with a laptop and then read your posts as if you were a distant stranger.

Chaz

Chaz
Joined  24-02-2018

12 April 2018 22:40

This was not worth posting -,-

I said a lot of stuff and nobody even entertains the thought. That’s a heart breaking thing to lose. I know about the bullshit the internet is responsible for but that was supposed to be the point of it and now it’s fuckin gone. Entertaining thought is the best thing you can do with your free time, that’s only covered in society by reading books, which is being killed by the internet. And fuck you for not noticing

brazen4

brazen4
Total Posts:  184
Joined  09-08-2017

13 April 2018 19:23

Now, Now, no reason to pitch a fit.

Chaz

Chaz
Joined  24-02-2018

15 April 2018 17:40

brazen4 - 13 April 2018 07:23 PM

Now, Now, no reason to pitch a fit.

LoL I appreciate the “talking to a child” patronizing context, but you could’ve commented on something else I posted in this thread while you were at it.