1 2 > 

I am an atheist (formerly Muslim) from the cursed land of Saudi Arabia

fraheva

fraheva
Total Posts:  9
Joined  27-06-2018

27 June 2018 05:46

I am a Saudi mother of oppressed and oppressed children
The reason for the persecution and violence is that I am not religious and do not care about religion. I do not defend religion, I do not tell my children to pray, I do not know it, I do not know about religion, I do not teach my children because I refuse to teach them this difficult religion. Holding a psychological, fear, terror or planting extremist religious ideas I want peace for my children and my freedom
I want to help. I am in a very unfortunate situation. I want to talk to a psychologist who speaks Arabic
I am afraid of my children from danger and imprisoned by my husband and brothers because they were looking to get rid of me because they say I bear them shame and I am a believer I have the right to kill me
I have been in prison for exactly 17 days and I have no online contact
Only today I managed to access the internet
My husband and my children imprisoned me and denied them leave the house.
We go only to my husband’s mother and go back to the house and close the door in front of us.
He does this because he knows I am an atheist, and I deny that I am an atheist
He does this because I do not pray and do not tell my children to pray
We do not fast
I am very tired and am thinking of committing suicide, but I will retreat for fear of my children from a dark life in my eyes
I hope I will get the money so that I and my children can live in the damned Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Please, I want a clean life free from violence and danger
My husband and brother threaten to kill me and plan to kill me in the desert. They meet with my husband and my brothers to kill me because I am infidel and bring shame.
They beat me constantly if I did not pray
I do not want to pray, I hate praying and I will not pray
Just pray when he hits me
My children are beaten violently. We live a tragic life. Please, save us. We want freedom of religion. We want a normal life We want a clean environment of violence, oppression and fear. We do not want to be arrested, tortured or killed.
I want to speak with an atheist who speaks Arabic. I want to explain to him the voice of my suffering. I hope to be in a state of despair, sadness, crying and psychological struggle. I want to cry out loud. I say that I am free in atheism.
I would like to speak to someone who speaks Arabic in Skype
frah eva
Can I find help? I’m already tired of sending email to ask for help. I send daily to organizations. I cant answer. Only a little sympathy. I want a radical solution.
I will never surrender to my children, freedom of religion, security and safety

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5972
Joined  22-02-2005

27 June 2018 06:02

I don’t know if anyone here speaks Arabic but you can count on a sympathetic ear from us.

You are brave to stand up to these awful boys and their shameful theology.

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

27 June 2018 08:28

My daughters will be circumcised when they reach the age of seven because of the overwhelming teachings of Islam
I want to save my daughters from girls who are 6 and a half years old
I am very fond of Islam
I want to help
They appealed to you and saved us
We suffer from many problems, persecution and violence, but the most prominent problems are beatings, violence and murder because I am an atheist and I do not know the religion of my children.
My problem is circumcision
I’m totally devastated. I want an organization or someone responsible to help please
I have all the evidence and evidence of my problems

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5972
Joined  22-02-2005

27 June 2018 09:16

If anyone can come up with a useful link, post it here.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16551
Joined  15-02-2008

27 June 2018 09:29

Nhoj Morley - 27 June 2018 09:16 AM

https://www.change.org/

https://www.amnesty.org/en/

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  2390
Joined  21-10-2016

27 June 2018 09:50

Nhoj Morley - 27 June 2018 09:16 AM

Karamah Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights
http://karamah.org/

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

27 June 2018 10:32

Thank you for your humble interaction and I will send an email to all the organizations that sent me
I hope to find help
Our lives are in a very difficult situation
I fight daily for my children

bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol
Total Posts:  5609
Joined  05-04-2006

27 June 2018 10:59

fraheva - 27 June 2018 08:28 AM

My daughters will be circumcised when they reach the age of seven because of the overwhelming teachings of Islam
I am very fond of Islam
I want to help
We suffer from many problems, persecution and violence, but the most prominent problems are beatings, violence and murder because I am an atheist and I do not know the religion of my children.
I’m totally devastated. I want an organization or someone responsible to help please

My god this is so horrible to read.

I assume you have no family members you can trust? I have virtually no idea about life in Saudi Arabia, so I hesitate to encourage you to do anything which would put you in even more danger.

Are you aware of this organization? The Association for the Protection and Defense of Women’s Rights in Saudi Arabia?

If you know how to get a hold of them, or you know somebody you can trust to do so for you, perhaps that’s a place to start?

Hopefully somebody here has some activist connections. I suspect you will need some internal/domestic organization or allies.

If I see or learn anything I will share that information here.

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

27 June 2018 12:41

bigredfutbol - 27 June 2018 10:59 AM

I am very fond of Islam
I want to help

My god this is so horrible to read.

I assume you have no family members you can trust? I have virtually no idea about life in Saudi Arabia, so I hesitate to encourage you to do anything which would put you in even more danger.

Are you aware of this organization? The Association for the Protection and Defense of Women’s Rights in Saudi Arabia?

If you know how to get a hold of them, or you know somebody you can trust to do so for you, perhaps that’s a place to start?

Hopefully somebody here has some activist connections. I suspect you will need some internal/domestic organization or allies.

If I see or learn anything I will share that information here.

The organizations within my country do not solve any problems, they are merely formalities before international law, but very unfortunately
Many Saudi women suffer without voice because of fear and persecution
Very few people enter the Internet world under extreme fear and intense conflict. I know that there is no solution in my hands, except that my children and I will go to countries where the rights of children, human rights and women’s rights are respected.
I hope to escape to Britain, Germany, Sweden, Canada or any country that guarantees the safety, safety and rights of children
My children were completely destroyed psychologically and psychologically
I hope that my voice will come to those who care about him or who can help save us. I will never give up, no matter how long.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  2942
Joined  26-03-2013

28 June 2018 10:34

There must be a way to communicate with fellow apostates in your region of the world and band together to form a resistance.  Women, and men, struggling like you are.  Afraid to speak out.  It reminds me of all the women, and men, in my region of the world who take this gift for granted.  Who are also silenced only in much subtler ways.  There is a time for diplomacy and there is a time for civil disobedience.  And when there’s nowhere left to turn–a path quite often materializes before us, and when we feel like we have nothing left to lose–it seems quite clear what we find worth fighting for.  There is a takeaway from all the moments of sitting in the peaceful silence.  It may provide the time for clarity that stimulates the way to go about exacting change.  The way humans have always done before.  In the absence of gods.  And it helps us find answers to the most troubling questions we face.  Coz I think, deep down, we all know what time it is.  And until all of us are free, none of us are free.

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

28 June 2018 11:04

LadyJane - 28 June 2018 10:34 AM

There must be a way to communicate with fellow apostates in your region of the world and band together to form a resistance.  Women, and men, struggling like you are.  Afraid to speak out.  It reminds me of all the women, and men, in my region of the world who take this gift for granted.  Who are also silenced only in much subtler ways.  There is a time for diplomacy and there is a time for civil disobedience.  And when there’s nowhere left to turn–a path quite often materializes before us, and when we feel like we have nothing left to lose–it seems quite clear what we find worth fighting for.  There is a takeaway from all the moments of sitting in the peaceful silence.  It may provide the time for clarity that stimulates the way to go about exacting change.  The way humans have always done before.  In the absence of gods.  And it helps us find answers to the most troubling questions we face.  Coz I think, deep down, we all know what time it is.  And until all of us are free, none of us are free.

In fact, fear is a major obstacle to the plight of women in my country and Arab countries
I want to escape and seek humanitarian and political asylum as well
I want to build a new life for myself and my children. I want security, stability and religious freedom for my children
I do not want to get into their Islamic education
I want to run away and I want to lose money so I can extract tourist vouchers and buy tickets
Then he asked for asylum
I would like to raise my donations via Paypal
You have no evidence and evidence of my story and identity

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

28 June 2018 11:06

fraheva - 28 June 2018 11:04 AM

In fact, fear is a major obstacle to the plight of women in my country and Arab countries
I want to escape and seek humanitarian and political asylum as well
I want to build a new life for myself and my children. I want security, stability and religious freedom for my children
I do not want to get into their Islamic education
I want to run away and I want to lose money so I can extract tourist vouchers and buy tickets
Then he asked for asylum
You have no evidence and evidence of my story and identity

I apologize for any technical issues with translation (use Google Translate)

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  6330
Joined  08-12-2006

29 June 2018 14:08

I was wondering when you’d get around to this.

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

29 June 2018 14:22

Antisocialdarwinist - 29 June 2018 02:08 PM

I was wondering when you’d get around to this.

Why do not you ask for help and I will ask for help in vain
Thank

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  6330
Joined  08-12-2006

29 June 2018 17:03

fraheva - 27 June 2018 05:46 AM

I am a Saudi mother. . .

Female Genital Mutilation Is Not a Uniquely Muslim Problem

According to UNICEF, the practice of FGM is mostly limited to central Africa. It’s not common in Morocco or Algeria or Libya or Saudi Arabia or Oman or Jordan or Syria or Iran. Basically, it’s concentrated in a small swath of states in western Africa and another swath of states along the Red Sea (those in red and orange). With the exception of a handful of countries, only a small percentage of women who undergo FGM believe the practice is required by religion.

Moreover, you’re failing the Turing test—in my opinion.

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  6689
Joined  22-02-2014

29 June 2018 20:11

I don’t know LJ, fraheva sounds like an Islamaphobe to me!

1 2 >