< 1 2

I am an atheist (formerly Muslim) from the cursed land of Saudi Arabia

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6055
Joined  22-02-2005

29 June 2018 23:38

Each visit has a different IP, which suggests it is someone with ad hoc internet access or a savvy scammer and not some casual mischief from mom’s basement. It has some flaws as a scam approach as well.

If sincere, then the links given are a better source of assistance than us forum folk.

fraheva

fraheva
Total Posts:  10
Joined  27-06-2018

30 June 2018 02:42

Nhoj Morley - 29 June 2018 11:38 PM

Each visit has a different IP, which suggests it is someone with ad hoc internet access or a savvy scammer and not some casual mischief from mom’s basement. It has some flaws as a scam approach as well.

If sincere, then the links given are a better source of assistance than us forum folk.

Yes, I use a program that changes (ip) I was afraid of my government. I may not find any help here. I will certainly help. I am honest and I really will get safety and tell you I will try and try to finish

Now type this without using a program to see real (IP)

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

30 June 2018 04:04

I will not enter the site here again
But make sure I will try and you will get safety
I will only let you know that I have arrived and succeeded in saving myself and my children (soon) trust this

Bye
Remember 30 - 6 - 2018
fraheva

Hesperado

Hesperado
Total Posts:  111
Joined  19-05-2015

05 November 2018 20:13

“The organizations within my country do not solve any problems, they are merely formalities before international law,”

Yeah, sounds about right. The usual taqiyya from Muslim governments pretending to be abiding by international human rights. And of course, innumerable Western idiots believing them.

fraheva

fraheva
Joined  27-06-2018

07 November 2018 03:46

fraheva - 30 June 2018 04:04 AM

I will not enter the site here again
But make sure I will try and you will get safety
I will only let you know that I have arrived and succeeded in saving myself and my children (soon) trust this

Bye
Remember 30 - 6 - 2018
fraheva

I would like to inform you that I have reached safety and have been saved I and my children have come to a country that guarantees our freedoms and rights Two weeks ago we are safe I would like to share with you our joy in salvation I
wish all oppressed women and children salvation
All thanks and love for those who helped us

Greetings Eva

< 1 2