< 1 2

I am an atheist (formerly Muslim) from the cursed land of Saudi Arabia

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5862
Joined  22-02-2005

29 June 2018 23:38

Each visit has a different IP, which suggests it is someone with ad hoc internet access or a savvy scammer and not some casual mischief from mom’s basement. It has some flaws as a scam approach as well.

If sincere, then the links given are a better source of assistance than us forum folk.

fraheva

fraheva
Total Posts:  9
Joined  27-06-2018

30 June 2018 02:42

Nhoj Morley - 29 June 2018 11:38 PM

Each visit has a different IP, which suggests it is someone with ad hoc internet access or a savvy scammer and not some casual mischief from mom’s basement. It has some flaws as a scam approach as well.

If sincere, then the links given are a better source of assistance than us forum folk.

Yes, I use a program that changes (ip) I was afraid of my government. I may not find any help here. I will certainly help. I am honest and I really will get safety and tell you I will try and try to finish

Now type this without using a program to see real (IP)

fraheva

fraheva
Total Posts:  9
Joined  27-06-2018

30 June 2018 04:04

Nhoj Morley - 29 June 2018 11:38 PM

I will not enter the site here again
But make sure I will try and you will get safety
I will only let you know that I have arrived and succeeded in saving myself and my children (soon) trust this

Bye
Remember 30 - 6 - 2018
fraheva

< 1 2