EN
Total Posts:  20872
Joined  11-03-2007

22 August 2018 16:55

ubique13 - 22 August 2018 04:24 PM
EN - 22 August 2018 03:59 PM
ubique13 - 22 August 2018 02:26 PM
Celal - 22 August 2018 02:24 PM

If you are a centrist, meet the wonderwomen.  If claim is all it takes.

You don’t have any idea what a centrist/moderate is, I take it?

Pragmatism, not idealism.

Yes, non-ideological, independent.  But we can smell a skunk, and on is in the Oval Office.

What did skunks ever do? Leave the poor creatures alone!

I’ve never gotten the sense that you were particularly biased, EN, but Celal continues to fascinate me. I admit I should probably be terrified more than anything, but curiosity is a strange thing. It’s extraordinarily curious to me how anyone could stick to the Cult of Trump, barring those who legitimately believe that he will usher in the Armageddon.

The worse things get, the more he doubles down.

By the way, two of the first GOP Congressmen who endorsed Trump now have indictments against them. It’s a family tradition.

ubique13

ubique13
Total Posts:  862
Joined  10-03-2017

22 August 2018 17:31

EN - 22 August 2018 04:55 PM
EN - 22 August 2018 03:59 PM
ubique13 - 22 August 2018 02:26 PM
Celal - 22 August 2018 02:24 PM

If you are a centrist, meet the wonderwomen.  If claim is all it takes.

You don’t have any idea what a centrist/moderate is, I take it?

Pragmatism, not idealism.

Yes, non-ideological, independent.  But we can smell a skunk, and on is in the Oval Office.

What did skunks ever do? Leave the poor creatures alone!

I’ve never gotten the sense that you were particularly biased, EN, but Celal continues to fascinate me. I admit I should probably be terrified more than anything, but curiosity is a strange thing. It’s extraordinarily curious to me how anyone could stick to the Cult of Trump, barring those who legitimately believe that he will usher in the Armageddon.

The worse things get, the more he doubles down.

By the way, two of the first GOP Congressmen who endorsed Trump now have indictments against them. It’s a family tradition.

One might even call it a Grand Old Party. So much winning.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20872
Joined  11-03-2007

22 August 2018 18:29

I also suggest taking a look at the suit against the Trumps and their foundation by the state of New York.  The potential for criminal liability exists therein.

ubique13

ubique13
Joined  10-03-2017

22 August 2018 18:37

EN - 22 August 2018 06:29 PM

I also suggest taking a look at the suit against the Trumps and their foundation by the state of New York.  The potential for criminal liability exists therein.

Oh, I’ve lived in New York for most of my life. I’ve had some idea of this clown’s criminal activity since the 90’s. I only imagined that it was slightly as bad as it appears.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2594
Joined  19-01-2015

23 August 2018 01:49

Even if I was praying night and day for the Rapture, I would still wonder why God had to chose Trump as His Instrument - surely there must have been someone equally world-ending but with better manners.

ubique13

ubique13
Joined  10-03-2017

23 August 2018 05:33

Twissel - 23 August 2018 01:49 AM

Even if I was praying night and day for the Rapture, I would still wonder why God had to chose Trump as His Instrument - surely there must have been someone equally world-ending but with better manners.

Apparently the more ‘fallen’ that he is, the more of a sign that he is the bringer of end times. Also, something about trumpets being played or some such nonsense.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2594
Joined  19-01-2015

23 August 2018 07:09

ubique13 - 23 August 2018 05:33 AM

Apparently the more ‘fallen’ that he is, the more of a sign that he is the bringer of end times. Also, something about trumpets being played or some such nonsense.

Actually - no.
According to scripture, Trump resembles the Antichrist far more than a new Prophet.
When this is all over, Evangelicals will claim to have been tricked by the Fallen One, making them believe even more in the Divine Plan.

hannahtoo

hannahtoo
Total Posts:  7004
Joined  15-05-2009

23 August 2018 07:19

Maybe the Trump-supporting theologians have it wrong.

The Bible claims that God hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that he refused Moses’s pleas to let the Hebrew people go.  Why?  This point has been argued for centuries.
Perhaps Trump’s heart has been hardened by Divine will as well.  A reckoning can be expected.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  2713
Joined  21-10-2016

23 August 2018 07:36

Twissel - 23 August 2018 07:09 AM

Actually - no.
According to scripture, Trump resembles the Antichrist far more than a new Prophet.
When this is all over, Evangelicals will claim to have been tricked by the Fallen One, making them believe even more in the Divine Plan.

Has anyone checked under his comb-over for the mark ‘666’?

ubique13

ubique13
Joined  10-03-2017

23 August 2018 07:53

Jan_CAN - 23 August 2018 07:36 AM
Twissel - 23 August 2018 07:09 AM

Actually - no.

Has anyone checked under his comb-over for the mark ‘666’?

I’ve heard that only Vladimir Putin has ever seen it.

And hey, just look how tightly Ben Carson is clinging to the imminent return of his savior. The Seventh Day Adventists originally predicted “His” arrival in the late nineteenth century.

< 1 2 3