1 2 3 > 

Re: Who is the Remnant Church?

True remnant

True remnant
Total Posts:  25
Joined  04-09-2018

05 September 2018 01:03

The remnant church is something that many Christians don’t think about, because most profesing Christians trust that their belief alone in Jesus makes them part of the true church of God, whether or not they are truly walking with the Lord. But is this right, of does God have a true remnant people during these end times? Who is the remnant church talked about in the Bible? Throughout His Word, God has declared that He would keep a people for Himself, a true people who would obey Him and not wander from His truth. Take a look at the following verses:
Isaiah 1:9 - Isaiah 10:20. - Jeremiah 23:3. - Jeremiah 31:7.- Joel 2:32. - Romans 9:27. Read.
Please don’t think by saying ‘Israel’,that the Bible just means the literal nation of Israel. Because the literal nation of Israel is not longer God chosen people. Because Christians have now the tittle Israel in a (spiritual) sense.

Did you catch what Paul said above in Romans? Even though the number of the children of Israel is as the sand of the sea, in other words, a HUGE number, only a remnant will be saved. Now we all know what the word remnant means - a small amount left. This applies to the Christians world today. Although that are millions upon millions of profesing Christians, only a few in comparison will actually be saved. Now that may shock you, I don’t know, but it’s the truth. Jesus confirms in Matthew 7:14. Read. ... Only a few will walk down the narrow path. There are so many profesing Christians who are walking down the broad path to destruction, because they believe that they can have Jesus in one hand and the world in the other hand. But to be part of the true remnant churchwe need to surrender ALL to Christ. There is a remnant people in these end times who satan is making war with. And what makes them stand out to satan as the true remnant church of God? Revelation 12:17.

Did you catch what Paul said above in Romans? Even though the number of the children of Israel is as the sand of the sea, In other words, a HUGE number, only a remnant will be saved. Now we all know what the word remnant means - a small amount left. This applies to the Christian world today. Although there are millions upon millions of profesing Christians, only a few in comparison will actually be saved. Now that may shock you, I don’t know, but it’s the truth. Jesus confirms in Matthew 7:14. Read. Only a few will walk down the narrow path. There are so many profesing Christians who are walking down the broad path to destruction, because they believe that they can have Jesus in one hand and the world in the other hand. But to be a part of the true remnant church we need to surrender ALL to Christ. There is a remnant people in these end times who satan making war with. And what makes them stand out to satan as the true remnant church of God?
Revelation 12:17.
So they are a commandment keeping people (including the seventh day Bible Sabbath) and have the testimony of Jesus. What is the testimony of Jesus? Revelation 19:10. Read.
So the true remnant church of God obey Him and keep His Commandments, and they have the Spirit of prophecy. In other words, they have special understanding of Bible prophecy. And when you have a remnant piece of material, how it does compare with the ORIGINAL? It is exactly the same right? So the end time remnant people will be living their faith in the same exact way as the New Testament church. They “look” the same.
With these things in mind, let’s look at the other signs that tell us who the true remnant church is:
1. The remnant church will be a Bible believing church, and stand on the Rock of God’s Word alone, rather than on the tradations of man. John 17:17. Read.
2. The remnant church will be a people who search the scriptures daily looking for the truth.
John 5:39. Read.
3. The remnant church will have Jesus Christ at the centre, teaching that HE is the ONLY way. John 14:6. Read.
4. The remnant church will be watching and waiting for Jesus to return, and preaching for His soon physical second coming. Luke 12:37-39. Read.
5. The remnant church knowing that their bodies are temple of God, will be health conscious and will not be destroying their bodies with constant junk food, and drinking alcohol. 1 Corinthians 6:19. Read.
6. The remnant church will be preaching a message of growing in faith in the Lord and striving to make your election sure. 2 Peter 1:5-7, 10. Luke 13:24. Read.
7. The remnant church will be proclaiming the nearest of Christ second coming and will be preaching the Three Angels Messages in Revelation and warning the world against the beast mark. Revelation 14:6-11. Read.
The remnant church will be warning the world of sin and teaching that no sin can enter heaven and anyone who CONTINUES to live in sin will not enter the kingdom of God.
1Corinthians 6:9-10. Read.
The remnant church will be the saints as described in Revelation. Revelation 14:12. Read.  ...The remnant church will not just have faith IN Jesus, they will be KEEPING the faith OF Jesus. In other words, they are following in His footsteps and obeyingGod’s Law of love, the Ten Commandments (including the sabbath commandment. John 15:10. Read.
10. The remnant church will be unified in the teaching of the following important Bible thruts…
The Second Coming of Jesus | Thrut About the Rapture | Thrut About Israel | The Bible Sabbath | The REAL Antichrist | The True Gospel of Christ | Speaking in Tongues | The Bible Truth About Hell | The Ten Commandments | And MUCH more.
So who is the remnant church of God? Who fit the description above, and which church is preaching and teaching the important truths above? There is one church that fits all of the above characteristics, and that is the. ....... church.
Please NOTE: Even though the ........ church was started by God to take the full gospel and final warning messages to the world, many of the people within the .......... church are not living for Jesus. So, God’sTRUE church are those FEW within the .......... movement who are activity LIVING the truth and sounding the warning to the world.

Not convinced? Well study the above Bible truths and with open eyes you will see that the ........ church is the only denomination with these truths. Is your church proclaiming the three angel’s messages? If not, then why Not? The three angel’s messages is one of the MOST important messages to go to the world in these end times we live in. And the ........ church is the ONLY church (the faithful FEW) proclaiming these message. Are you part of God’s remnant? If not, then is time to come out of BABYLON and join with God’s end time people.

[ Edited: 09 September 2018 01:59 by True remnant]

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2460
Joined  19-01-2015

05 September 2018 07:30

There are no Christians anymore - anyone who thinks he/she is one today would have been called a heretic for almost all of the history of Christianity.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

05 September 2018 12:40

Are you saying that Jesus is a liar? ????

Twissel

Twissel
Joined  19-01-2015

05 September 2018 12:47

True remnant - 05 September 2018 12:40 PM

What Jesus said is irrelevant - he was a Jew, not a Christian.
It was up to the people who founded his church 50 years after his death to decide who gets to join their club.

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  6055
Joined  31-01-2012

05 September 2018 13:53

Twissel - 05 September 2018 12:47 PM

It was up to the people who founded his church 50 years after his death to decide who gets to join their club.

Well sure, but let’s not underestimate how skilled of a cult leader he was.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

05 September 2018 13:53

Twissel - 05 September 2018 12:47 PM

Are you saying that Jesus Words are irrelevant? Are you saying that all that Jesus have say what the apostles has wrote is irrelevant?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5969
Joined  22-02-2005

05 September 2018 18:14

True remnant - 05 September 2018 01:53 PM

Are you saying that Jesus Words are irrelevant? Are you saying that all that Jesus have say what the apostles has wrote is irrelevant?

Why do you think it is relevant?

Twissel

Twissel
Joined  19-01-2015

05 September 2018 21:44

You are correct in separating what the chroniclers of the Apostles wrote from what Jesus is supposed to have said: we have a “I heard a guy say that another guy said…” situation here, with everyone having an agenda.
I would argue that what Jesus said was far less important than that his movement had leaders and organizers that kept it going even after it became clear that Jesus would not return in any of their lifetimes, contrary to what he had promised.
Christianity is a clear break from the End-of-times cult that is the Followers of Jesus: it is a state religion, designed to last forever.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

06 September 2018 03:09

Twissel - 05 September 2018 09:44 PM

You are correct in separating what the chroniclers of the Apostles wrote from what Jesus is supposed to have said: we have a “I heard a guy say that another guy said…” situation here, with everyone having an agenda.
I would argue that what Jesus said was far less important than that his movement had leaders and organizers that kept it going even after it became clear that Jesus would not return in any of their lifetimes, contrary to what he had promised.
Christianity is a clear break from the End-of-times cult that is the Followers of Jesus: it is a state religion, designed to last forever.

Sometimes is hard for me to understand how people that didn’t have even 80 years, trying to teached things that they have never experience. Let me take my case. I belief in God. So I don’t search for nothing that don’t believe in God. That is irrelevant!! This Forum is good. It have for everybody what they like. If I will learn something I will searched for it. I’m not enter a debating about something I don’t known nothing of it. Because I am a true Christian I know that my fight is not against human, but the demons in them and out them.

Poldano

Poldano
Total Posts:  3287
Joined  26-01-2010

06 September 2018 03:48

The notion of a remnant church makes sense to me. They are the people who walk the walk but don’t necessarily talk the talk. They are the people who practice the teachings of Jesus without condemning other people for transgressing some inconsequential custom.

Twissel

Twissel
Joined  19-01-2015

06 September 2018 04:23

what do they do in cases where Jesus contradicts himself?

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20533
Joined  11-03-2007

06 September 2018 12:06

Twissel - 06 September 2018 04:23 AM

what do they do in cases where Jesus contradicts himself?

Give me one example of Jesus contradicting himself so we will know what you are talking about.

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

06 September 2018 12:09

True remnant - 06 September 2018 03:09 AM

Sometimes is hard for me to understand how people that didn’t have even 80 years, trying to teached things that they have never experience. Let me take my case. I belief in God. So I don’t search for nothing that don’t believe in God. That is irrelevant!! This Forum is good. It have for everybody what they like. If I will learn something I will searched for it. I’m not enter a debating about something I don’t known nothing of it. Because I am a true Christian I know that my fight is not against human, but the demons in them and out them.

Dear True Remnant:

Most of the people here do not believe in God, do not accept the Bible as truth, and do not think Jesus was who Christians say he was. I’m not sure you are going to accomplish much here, so I advise you to set your expectations low.  Try to make one, specific point with some argument that consists of more than quoting scriptures.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

06 September 2018 19:32

EN - 06 September 2018 12:09 PM

Dear True Remnant:

Most of the people here do not believe in God, do not accept the Bible as truth, and do not think Jesus was who Christians say he was. I’m not sure you are going to accomplish much here, so I advise you to set your expectations low.  Try to make one, specific point with some argument that consists of more than quoting scriptures.

I understand you my friend, but how can we finished the work that Jesus has told us to do? Do you think that I’m here for the not believers?  No we must keep showing the world that Jesus is coming soon.  As long I have the strength that God have given me, I will write the truth till day BAN me from here.  This is my duty my friend. God bless.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  16544
Joined  15-02-2008

06 September 2018 20:39

True remnant - 06 September 2018 07:32 PM
EN - 06 September 2018 12:09 PM

Dear True Remnant:

I understand you my friend, but how can we finished the work that Jesus has told us to do? Do you think that I’m here for the not believers?  No we must keep showing the world that Jesus is coming soon.  As long I have the strength that God have given me, I will write the truth till day BAN me from here.  This is my duty my friend. God bless.

So you’ve wasted your life on ignorance, myth, magic and superstition and want to ruin everyone else’ life by throwing your shit at them like an ignorant little monkey.

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

07 September 2018 13:00

True remnant - 06 September 2018 07:32 PM

If your goal is to be banned, you are well on your way.  I suppose that will make you feel good.

1 2 3 >