1 2 > 

The Three Angels Messages

True remnant

True remnant
Total Posts:  25
Joined  04-09-2018

12 September 2018 03:42

[color=blue]The three Angels messages are very important messages that need to be proclaimed to the whole world in these end times. It’s the great final call to the nation of the earth. But this isn’t just a “mesage” from the three Angels, it is also a warning. It is the final call to the world to worship God alone, who created the heavens and the earth, and the final warning for those who are in the fallen “Babylon” churches to come out! Let’s take a look at the.3 messages in their intirety, before delving deeper into the meanings. Revelation 4:6-12. Read.

The first things we need to considers is are these LITERAL Angels flying around the world proclaiming these three messages? I don’t believe they are. There are two reasons. First I don’t believe we will see with our own eyes literal Angels flying around in the sky given these three messages, do you? Second reason is Revelation is full of symbolic images, and I believe these three Angels are also symbolic. God used His Angels as messanger and I believe that these three Angels represents God’s messanger on earth, ie. His people, His church. Therefore, these Angels represent God’s end times church proclaiming the three Angels message from the pulpit, on radio,  television, in print and on internet. This end time remnant of God’s people realize the importance of standing on the truth of God’s Word. Psalm 60:4.
They reject wordly fables, and tradition of man and declare the truth, to counteract the tidal wave of error sweeping the earth, brought about Satan and his Jesuit teaching. Unfortunately most of the world will follow after error and lies.  Jeremiah 9:3-5.
Friend Satan is preparing the world for his final deception before Jesus Christ returns at the second coming, which is why we need to stand firm on the Rock of truth.

What do the Three Angels Messages tell us?
So let’s look at the three angels messages. What message does the first Angel have? Revelation 14:6:7. Read.
So this angel, (God’s church) have the everlasting gospel to preach. This message is proclaimed with a loud voice to’ fear God’. Does the Christians world of today fear God? I don’t believe it does. This is why sin continues because the fear of God is not in us.  Should we fear God? Does living God mean we can’t fear Him? What would you do if you stood in front of God as you are. Like me, I’m sure you will fall flat on your face in reverence and fear. This doesn’t mean we don’t love Him. The Bible writers fear God as we can see in the following verses:
Genesis 4:18. Ecclesiastes 12:13. Hebrews 12:28. Read.
This are just 3 of about a hundred of verses telling us to fear God in the Bible. We are not to serve God out of fear alone, for this would not produce a loving relationship with Jesus. But we have to fear Him as a God who can give live and take live away. He is our awesome creator and we are to give reverence for who He is. Sadly, you will unlikely see any reverence for God in many churches today. The message from pulpit today is more focused on ‘nice feelings’, rather then dead and reverence for our Creator. Let’s get back to the old Bible way of reverence and fear for our awesome eternal Creator God. This first Angels Message also says that ‘the hour of His judgment is come’. So God’s end time people are proclaiming a judgement that is taking place in heaven now. 1Peter 4:5,17.
So there is a Judgement taking place in heaven, with our High Priest who is Jesus Christ interceding for us. And this judgement begins with those who proclaimed to be Christians. There is another judgement during the one thousands years millennium which the saved will take part in. This judgement during the millennium will be for those who are lost. Finally, this first Angel says ‘worship Him who made heaven and earth and the sea, and the fountains of water.’ So this end time group of people is proclaiming the Lord God who created the heaven and the earth in SIX days and that we should worship and follow HIM, not man or any other god. Worship God who made heaven and earth and the sea, where else do we find these kinds of words? Exodus 20:8-11

God has revealed to us that He is the creator and He sat up a special day for us to worship Him as creator. Remember the Sabbath day of the Lord and keep it holy. He is your creator and Redeemer. So this first angel message point to the original Sabatth day, the seventh day of creation. The message also point us to the six day creation of heaven and earth NOT evolution as many (even within the church) would now have you believe let’s trust in God’s Word, which reveal the six day creation rather then man foolish wisedom (even those who profess the faith),saying that God let the earth evolve into what it is now. God through Christ Jesus created the heaven and the earth in six literal 24hr days and blessed the seventh day as a holy day for man to worship Him.
“Fear God and keep His Commandments ...This is the whole duty of man”

Now we move unto the second of the Three Angels Messages which is .... Revelation 14:8. Read.
Notice Babylon is referred as a ‘she’, a woman in this angel message. A woman in Bible prophecy is a symbol of a church ...Jeremiah 6:2. Read.
The woman in Revelation 12 is a pure woman and represents the true church of God. There is an other woman in Revelation 17:1,5. Read.
So this woman is a whore, which would represent an apostate church. Notice the name of the woman in chapter 17. Babylon the Great! this is the very woman that the second Angels Messages is talking about. Why is Babylon, this apostate church fallen? Because as the Angel says, ’ she has made the world drink the wine of her fornication.’  This isn’t literal wine, but a symbol of doctrine. So this apostate church had caused the world to follow her false doctrine. This apostate church is none other than the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, and all other churches that have and will join with her. But note, Babylon’s fall will be not completed until the mark of the beast is enforced. Once the mark is enforced then her rejection of God’s truth and law will be complete,and her fall will be complete.

So to sum up so far, the first two of the three Angels Messages represents God end times people, proclaiming to the world that they should worship as creator of heaven and earth and not to follow the apostate church (Roman Catholic Church) our any of her doctrine. Unfortunately most of the Christians world follows, at least in part, the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church, which is confirm with the second Angel’s (they became drunk with her wine/teaching.) The third Angel message, with is the final end time message, says ...Revelation 14:9-12. Read
Notice this is the longest of the three angels messages. Why? Because it is the great final warning to the world. This final warning from God’s end time church is one that have great consequences for them who do not heed the warning. Friend?, we have a choice, can either follow God or we will folow Babylon and the Beast (The Papacy and the Roman Catholic Church). It’s that simple, there’s no area as many Christians would have you believe, it’s black and white as Elijah said: 1Kings 18:21. Read.
Notice that the third of the three Angel’s also warns against the mark of the beast. Those who choose to follow Babylon and the beast, will received the mark and the full wrath of God. There will be no mercy mixed in with God’s punishment this time, just His FULL undiluted wrath! But can we know how NOT to received the meark? Yes! The third Angel (God’s end time church) reveals this truth. At the end of the third Angel’s messages it says ‘Here is the patience of the saints, here are those that keep The Commandments of God, and the Faith of Jesus.’ So how do we not received the mark of the beast? We need to worship Creator, keep the Bible Ten Commandments (including the 4th commandment, confirming the 7th day sabbath and continue in the Faith of Jesus. Friend, this IS a proclamation of the three Angels messages, and God is calling you to worship Him now. He is calling His people out of the false fallen Churches and to worship Jesus in spirit and truth. Do not put your trust in man.  Psalm 118:8. Read. Serve God with al your heart, keep His Commandments and follow in Jesus footsteps. 
God Bless

[ Edited: 13 September 2018 15:03 by True remnant]

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2460
Joined  19-01-2015

12 September 2018 04:40

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

12 September 2018 12:54

Twissel - 12 September 2018 04:40 AM

Too late: the Apocalypse is already upon us:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/first-red-heifer-born-in-israel-for-2000-years-triggers-armageddon-fears/news-story/f02da2eaf05159137d281a2dc5cd39d1

Why don’t you have preached this three angels messages? There is also a four angel that called to come out of Babylon.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20533
Joined  11-03-2007

12 September 2018 13:23

We are all in Babylon and the Beast is in aspects of all of us. The apocalypse is within, just like the kingdom of God. Taking Revelations literally is a wild goose chase.  (And the goose means .....?????)

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  1619
Joined  14-08-2008

12 September 2018 15:31

True remnant - 12 September 2018 03:42 AM

The three Angels messages are very important messages that need to be proclaimed to the whole world in these end times. It’s the great final call to the nation of the earth. But this isn’t just a “mesage” from the three Angels, it is also a warning. It is the final call to the world to worship God alone, who created the heavens and the earth, and the final warning for those who are in the fallen “Babylon” churches to come out! Let’s take a look at the.3 messages in their intirety, before delving deeper into the meanings. Revelation 4:6-12. Read.

The first things we need to considers is are these LITERAL Angels flying around the world proclaiming these three messages? I don’t believe they are. There are two reasons. First I don’t believe we will see with our own eyes literal Angels flying around in the sky given these three messages, do you? Second reason is Revelation is full of symbolic images, and I believe these three Angels are also symbolic. God used His Angels as messanger and I believe that these three Angels represents God’s messanger on earth, ie. His people, His church. Therefore, these Angels represent God’s end times church proclaiming the three Angels message from the pulpit, on radio,  television, in print and on internet. This end time remnant of God’s people realize the importance of standing on the truth of God’s Word. Psalm 60:4.
They reject wordly fables, and tradition of man and declare the truth, to counteract the tidal wave of error sweeping the earth, brought about Satan and his Jesuit teaching. Unfortunately most of the world will follow after error and lies.  Jeremiah 9:3-5.
Friend Satan is preparing the world for his final deception before Jesus Christ returns at the second coming, which is why we need to stand firm on the Rock of truth.

Exactly how many “end times” are there? Seems like humanity has been through this before. A lot. So can you give us an approximate date of “the end”?

Anyway, why do you believe this stuff? And how confident are you that it’s true?

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

13 September 2018 00:58

MrRon - 12 September 2018 03:31 PM
True remnant - 12 September 2018 03:42 AM

The three Angels messages are very important messages that need to be proclaimed to the whole world in these end times. It’s the great final call to the nation of the earth. But this isn’t just a “mesage” from the three Angels, it is also a warning. It is the final call to the world to worship God alone, who created the heavens and the earth, and the final warning for those who are in the fallen “Babylon” churches to come out! Let’s take a look at the.3 messages in their intirety, before delving deeper into the meanings. Revelation 4:6-12. Read.

Exactly how many “end times” are there? Seems like humanity has been through this before. A lot. So can you give us an approximate date of “the end”?

Anyway, why do you believe this stuff? And how confident are you that it’s true?

Ron

Before you have exist people have believed in God. Till today people lived are changing when they meet Jesus. If you believed in magic, in which power they do that? Black or White magic. Now the proof for you is more easier. Go on You Tube and see,  Muslim converted to Christian. And listen for yourself that God is real.
My end times is BIBLICAL. Exactly how the Bible say.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

13 September 2018 03:09

True remnant - 13 September 2018 12:58 AM

Ron

Before you have exist people have believed in God. Till today people lived are changing when they meet Jesus. If you believed in magic, in which power they do that? Black or White magic. Now the proof for you is more easier. Go on You Tube and see,  Muslim converted to Christian. And listen for yourself that God is real.

So, if I understand you correctly, you believe this stuff because before I existed other people believed in God. Is that correct? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube?

You say that people are changing “when they meet Jesus.” Which people? How do you know they are meeting Jesus? And how exactly are their lives changing?

When will the “end times” occur? You did not give a timeframe. Please be specific. And why should we believe anything that’s in the Bible? Could the Bible be wrong about anything?

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

13 September 2018 05:52

MrRon - 13 September 2018 03:09 AM

Ron

So, if I understand you correctly, you believe this stuff because before I existed other people believed in God. Is that correct? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube?

You say that people are changing “when they meet Jesus.” Which people? How do you know they are meeting Jesus? And how exactly are their lives changing?

When will the “end times” occur? You did not give a timeframe. Please be specific. And why should we believe anything that’s in the Bible? Could the Bible be wrong about anything?

Ron

Do you have never seen people changed in the name of Jesus?  Don’t you never go to any church? One thing I’m sure of, those magicians you have seen everywhere. And you like them too.  Read Matthew 24. What I’m writhing now is to much for you that don’t believe in God. This is a message for God’s true people. The day will come sooner for you and all others that don’t believed in God. Just follow your book without beginning and without an end.
I will gonna finished this Three Angels Messages. God bless.

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

13 September 2018 09:05

I think there is a cultural disconnect here that will prevent communication. Our society does not have much interaction with “magicians” in the sense that TR means, I don’t think.  Carry on.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2460
Joined  19-01-2015

13 September 2018 09:14

destroying someone’s ego and then building them up again is something Boot Camps do every day of the year: Jesus doesn’t have a monopoly on it.

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  6055
Joined  31-01-2012

13 September 2018 10:07

So true.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

13 September 2018 13:48

Twissel - 13 September 2018 09:14 AM

destroying someone’s ego and then building them up again is something Boot Camps do every day of the year: Jesus doesn’t have a monopoly on it.

I wish that you read and understand that the children of God are the person that the Bible say. Everybody that have faith in Jesus who don’t know better. God will take mercy with them. Those who pretending to be Christians God will deal with them at His third coming. Go and see who are God thru childrens in Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. I believe the Bible WORDS. Not man’s words.

EN

EN
Joined  11-03-2007

13 September 2018 14:51

True remnant - 13 September 2018 01:48 PM
Twissel - 13 September 2018 09:14 AM

I wish that you read and understand that the children of God are the person that the Bible say. Everybody that have faith in Jesus who don’t know better. God will take mercy with them. Those who pretending to be Christians God will deal with them at His third coming. Go and see who are God thru childrens in Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. I believe the Bible WORDS. Not man’s words.

We’ve read it.  Who the Beast and what is his mark? Is it a literal 666 or does that mean something else? And what is his image?

[ Edited: 13 September 2018 14:54 by EN]

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

13 September 2018 16:31

True remnant - 13 September 2018 05:52 AM

Ron

Ron

Do you have never seen people changed in the name of Jesus?  Don’t you never go to any church? One thing I’m sure of, those magicians you have seen everywhere. And you like them too.  Read Matthew 24. What I’m writhing now is to much for you that don’t believe in God. This is a message for God’s true people. The day will come sooner for you and all others that don’t believed in God. Just follow your book without beginning and without an end.

None of this answers my questions. We’ll start slow and take it one by one…

Is the reason for your belief the fact that people who existed before me believed in God? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube? Is that why you believe?

Please don’t tell me about verses in the Bible (I could just as easily tell you about verses in other holy books). I’d appreciate it if you just answered the questions. Thanks.

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

13 September 2018 20:27

MrRon - 13 September 2018 04:31 PM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 05:52 AM

Ron

Ron

None of this answers my questions. We’ll start slow and take it one by one…

Is the reason for your belief the fact that people who existed before me believed in God? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube? Is that why you believe?

Please don’t tell me about verses in the Bible (I could just as easily tell you about verses in other holy books). I’d appreciate it if you just answered the questions. Thanks.

Ron

If I told you to go see, you don’t do that. Why I have to say to you something and you don’t believe?  I give you evidence you don’t accept it. My life is changed by the mighty God and Jesus His Son.  This is your answer.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4856
Joined  19-08-2010

14 September 2018 01:17

Believe because I have told you so!? That makes sense.

1 2 >