Joined  14-08-2008

14 September 2018 05:11

True remnant - 13 September 2018 08:27 PM
MrRon - 13 September 2018 04:31 PM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 05:52 AM
MrRon - 13 September 2018 03:09 AM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 12:58 AM
MrRon - 12 September 2018 03:31 PM

Exactly how many “end times” are there? Seems like humanity has been through this before. A lot. So can you give us an approximate date of “the end”?

Anyway, why do you believe this stuff? And how confident are you that it’s true?

Ron

Before you have exist people have believed in God. Till today people lived are changing when they meet Jesus. If you believed in magic, in which power they do that? Black or White magic. Now the proof for you is more easier. Go on You Tube and see,  Muslim converted to Christian. And listen for yourself that God is real.
My end times is BIBLICAL. Exactly how the Bible say.

So, if I understand you correctly, you believe this stuff because before I existed other people believed in God. Is that correct? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube?

You say that people are changing “when they meet Jesus.” Which people? How do you know they are meeting Jesus? And how exactly are their lives changing?

When will the “end times” occur? You did not give a timeframe. Please be specific. And why should we believe anything that’s in the Bible? Could the Bible be wrong about anything?

Ron

Do you have never seen people changed in the name of Jesus?  Don’t you never go to any church? One thing I’m sure of, those magicians you have seen everywhere. And you like them too.  Read Matthew 24. What I’m writhing now is to much for you that don’t believe in God. This is a message for God’s true people. The day will come sooner for you and all others that don’t believed in God. Just follow your book without beginning and without an end.
I will gonna finished this Three Angels Messages. God bless.

None of this answers my questions. We’ll start slow and take it one by one…

Is the reason for your belief the fact that people who existed before me believed in God? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube? Is that why you believe?

Please don’t tell me about verses in the Bible (I could just as easily tell you about verses in other holy books). I’d appreciate it if you just answered the questions. Thanks.

Ron

If I told you to go see, you don’t do that. Why I have to say to you something and you don’t believe?  I give you evidence you don’t accept it. My life is changed by the mighty God and Jesus His Son.  This is your answer.

Should we believe everything that everybody tells us? Or everything that we see on Youtube? If I quoted verses from the Koran and said there is a Youtube video of a Christian who converted to a Muslim, would that be convincing to you?

Anyway, how do you know there is a god? And how has your life changed?

Regards,
Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Total Posts:  35
Joined  04-09-2018

17 September 2018 22:40

MrRon - 14 September 2018 05:11 AM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 08:27 PM
MrRon - 13 September 2018 04:31 PM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 05:52 AM
MrRon - 13 September 2018 03:09 AM
True remnant - 13 September 2018 12:58 AM
MrRon - 12 September 2018 03:31 PM

Exactly how many “end times” are there? Seems like humanity has been through this before. A lot. So can you give us an approximate date of “the end”?

Anyway, why do you believe this stuff? And how confident are you that it’s true?

Ron

Before you have exist people have believed in God. Till today people lived are changing when they meet Jesus. If you believed in magic, in which power they do that? Black or White magic. Now the proof for you is more easier. Go on You Tube and see,  Muslim converted to Christian. And listen for yourself that God is real.
My end times is BIBLICAL. Exactly how the Bible say.

So, if I understand you correctly, you believe this stuff because before I existed other people believed in God. Is that correct? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube?

You say that people are changing “when they meet Jesus.” Which people? How do you know they are meeting Jesus? And how exactly are their lives changing?

When will the “end times” occur? You did not give a timeframe. Please be specific. And why should we believe anything that’s in the Bible? Could the Bible be wrong about anything?

Ron

Do you have never seen people changed in the name of Jesus?  Don’t you never go to any church? One thing I’m sure of, those magicians you have seen everywhere. And you like them too.  Read Matthew 24. What I’m writhing now is to much for you that don’t believe in God. This is a message for God’s true people. The day will come sooner for you and all others that don’t believed in God. Just follow your book without beginning and without an end.
I will gonna finished this Three Angels Messages. God bless.

None of this answers my questions. We’ll start slow and take it one by one…

Is the reason for your belief the fact that people who existed before me believed in God? And because a Muslim converted to a Christian on Youtube? Is that why you believe?

Please don’t tell me about verses in the Bible (I could just as easily tell you about verses in other holy books). I’d appreciate it if you just answered the questions. Thanks.

Ron

If I told you to go see, you don’t do that. Why I have to say to you something and you don’t believe?  I give you evidence you don’t accept it. My life is changed by the mighty God and Jesus His Son.  This is your answer.

Should we believe everything that everybody tells us? Or everything that we see on Youtube? If I quoted verses from the Koran and said there is a Youtube video of a Christian who converted to a Muslim, would that be convincing to you?

Regards,
Ron

Yes, sure I have seen many people turn from Christians to Moslim, and many will turn back to Christianity but they are to afraid, because they know that in Christianity others tried to kill, you. And in Muslim beliefs, the members will killed you if you have abounding their faith. And also they thinkthat God is angry on them. They don’t know where to hide. They have forgotten to better died in your enemies hands, then through God’s hand.

My changed was that I have questioning God, and get all my furious on God my friend, face to face. I hate doing all things good and God has let me down. That was my thinking,  is just like the book of Job. Read Job, just in the beginning of this book is enough. My friend it isn’t we that are going to Jesus, it is God who are calling us to come home. Everybody heard is voice, but only His children knows His voice and return to Him. That has happened to me. That’s why you are reading this and ask questions. I know you have a plenty more to ask. You will get all the answers Biblical.

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  1942
Joined  14-08-2008

18 September 2018 03:14

True remnant - 17 September 2018 10:40 PM

Regards,
Ron

Yes, sure I have seen many people turn from Christians to Moslim, and many will turn back to Christianity but they are to afraid, because they know that in Christianity others tried to kill, you. And in Muslim beliefs, the members will killed you if you have abounding their faith. And also they thinkthat God is angry on them. They don’t know where to hide. They have forgotten to better died in your enemies hands, then through God’s hand.

My changed was that I have questioning God, and get all my furious on God my friend, face to face. I hate doing all things good and God has let me down. That was my thinking,  is just like the book of Job. Read Job, just in the beginning of this book is enough. My friend it isn’t we that are going to Jesus, it is God who are calling us to come home. Everybody heard is voice, but only His children knows His voice and return to Him. That has happened to me. That’s why you are reading this and ask questions. I know you have a plenty more to ask. You will get all the answers Biblical.

If someone turned from Christian to Muslim, and they quoted verses from the Koran, would that convince you that Islam is the correct religion?

How do you know there is a god?

And, could I get all the answers from the Koran? Or the Book of Mormon? Or the Hindu Vedas?

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

18 September 2018 05:42

MrRon - 18 September 2018 03:14 AM

Regards,
Ron

If someone turned from Christian to Muslim, and they quoted verses from the Koran, would that convince you that Islam is the correct religion?

And, could I get all the answers from the Koran? Or the Book of Mormon? Or the Hindu Vedas?

Ron

It is their belief in their God system. I have never followed any other believing. Because believed in something makes your way of live. It is the same as believe in nothing. One thing that I’m sure of is, theat the Bible is a book of live for Christians.
If there wasn’t a God, do you think that I will live poor, died poor, and then nothing more?  Man, for sure I will be in drugs business,  when I died or they kill me I know that I have a good live on earth. God has called me and He didn’t tell me to go any other religion. I am a true remnant, and we are FEW.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

18 September 2018 15:20

True remnant - 18 September 2018 05:42 AM

Regards,
Ron

Ron

It is their belief in their God system. I have never followed any other believing. Because believed in something makes your way of live. It is the same as believe in nothing. One thing that I’m sure of is, theat the Bible is a book of live for Christians.
If there wasn’t a God, do you think that I will live poor, died poor, and then nothing more?  Man, for sure I will be in drugs business,  when I died or they kill me I know that I have a good live on earth. God has called me and He didn’t tell me to go any other religion. I am a true remnant, and we are FEW.

Again…

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

19 September 2018 00:47

MrRon - 18 September 2018 03:20 PM

Regards,
Ron

Ron

Again…

Ron

My friend, I will be glad if you changed from evolution to Christians and ask me that question. I BELIEVED IN THE BIBLEif they and you believed in whatever else is not my business.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

19 September 2018 03:14

True remnant - 19 September 2018 12:47 AM

Regards,
Ron

Ron

Again…

Ron

My friend, I will be glad if you changed from evolution to Christians and ask me that question. I BELIEVED IN THE BIBLEif they and you believed in whatever else is not my business.

What do you mean by “change from evolution”? What are you talking about? I never said anything about evolution. And, are you saying that only Christians can ask you questions?

I know that you believe in the Bible. I want to know why. Could the Bible be wrong about anything? Could you be wrong about what you believe?

Ron

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21905
Joined  11-03-2007

19 September 2018 10:19

MrRon - 19 September 2018 03:14 AM

What do you mean by “change from evolution”? What are you talking about? I never said anything about evolution. And, are you saying that only Christians can ask you questions?

I know that you believe in the Bible. I want to know why. Could the Bible be wrong about anything? Could you be wrong about what you believe?

I don’t think you are going to get very far. First, his English is just not very good. Second, he is just going to rely 100% on Bible verses and not give you a thought-out personal reason for his belief. But have fun.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

19 September 2018 15:22

EN - 19 September 2018 10:19 AM

I don’t think you are going to get very far. First, his English is just not very good. Second, he is just going to rely 100% on Bible verses and not give you a thought-out personal reason for his belief. But have fun.

Yep.

Thanks EN.  grin

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

19 September 2018 19:43

True remnant - 19 September 2018 12:47 AM

Regards,
Ron

Ron

Again…

Ron

Ron

My friend in what are you believing in? Ask questions about your faith. Not faith of an others,  let they selfs ask their own questions or answers.  We are here about the Three Angels Messages. Ask me about that truth.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

20 September 2018 03:23

True remnant - 19 September 2018 07:43 PM

My friend in what are you believing in? Ask questions about your faith. Not faith of an others,  let they selfs ask their own questions or answers.  We are here about the Three Angels Messages. Ask me about that truth.

My friend I’m not the one who posted about my beliefs - YOU did. So I am asking you about your beliefs. If you only want to evangelize then an atheist forum is not the place. If you can’t defend WHY you believe, then you should re-examine your beliefs. 

So, why do you believe there is a god? Could you be wrong about your belief? Could others be wrong about their belief in Allah or Ganesha or Vishnu?

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

20 September 2018 06:00

MrRon - 20 September 2018 03:23 AM
True remnant - 19 September 2018 07:43 PM

My friend I’m not the one who posted about my beliefs - YOU did. So I am asking you about your beliefs. If you only want to evangelize then an atheist forum is not the place. If you can’t defend WHY you believe, then you should re-examine your beliefs. 

So, why do you believe there is a god? Could you be wrong about your belief? Could others be wrong about their belief in Allah or Ganesha or Vishnu?

Ron

I think here where we are now is saying Christians, and think you also see it. What is outside my beliefs, Christians believes,  we are following Jesus. If you want to know about Christians believes ask QUESTIONS of Jesus, God, and the Bible. We know that the devil is after us and used his wordly agents against us. But we know in what our FAITH is bond on. If I am on an atheist side, I will talk to them about their monkey business. If King Kong is their Jesus. But I’m here for answered questions in or about the Bible story. Thanks, and my God bless you.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

20 September 2018 06:04

EN - 19 September 2018 10:19 AM

I know that my English is very bad, I am not an English man, but I can defent myself with four languages. I hope that you can speak to!

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4916
Joined  19-08-2010

20 September 2018 09:47

True remnant - 20 September 2018 06:04 AM

I know that my English is very bad, I am not an English man, but I can defent myself with four languages. I hope that you can speak to!

And defent you must too as I see, with testy baublings, shambling awkwardly through the Queen’s English.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

20 September 2018 12:29

MARTIN_UK - 20 September 2018 09:47 AM
True remnant - 20 September 2018 06:04 AM

And defent you must too as I see, with testy baublings, shambling awkwardly through the Queen’s English.

Nice picture! Is that grandpa?

< 1 2 3 >