The Three Angels Messages

True remnant

True remnant
Total Posts:  35
Joined  04-09-2018

20 September 2018 12:30

MARTIN_UK - 20 September 2018 09:47 AM
True remnant - 20 September 2018 06:04 AM

I know that my English is very bad, I am not an English man, but I can defent myself with four languages. I hope that you can speak to!

And defent you must too as I see, with testy baublings, shambling awkwardly through the Queen’s English.

Nice picture! Is that grandpa?

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  1942
Joined  14-08-2008

20 September 2018 17:17

True remnant - 20 September 2018 06:00 AM
MrRon - 20 September 2018 03:23 AM
True remnant - 19 September 2018 07:43 PM

My friend in what are you believing in? Ask questions about your faith. Not faith of an others,  let they selfs ask their own questions or answers.  We are here about the Three Angels Messages. Ask me about that truth.

My friend I’m not the one who posted about my beliefs - YOU did. So I am asking you about your beliefs. If you only want to evangelize then an atheist forum is not the place. If you can’t defend WHY you believe, then you should re-examine your beliefs. 

So, why do you believe there is a god? Could you be wrong about your belief? Could others be wrong about their belief in Allah or Ganesha or Vishnu?

Ron

I think here where we are now is saying Christians, and think you also see it. What is outside my beliefs, Christians believes,  we are following Jesus. If you want to know about Christians believes ask QUESTIONS of Jesus, God, and the Bible. We know that the devil is after us and used his wordly agents against us. But we know in what our FAITH is bond on. If I am on an atheist side, I will talk to them about their monkey business. If King Kong is their Jesus. But I’m here for answered questions in or about the Bible story. Thanks, and my God bless you.

TR,

Why do you believe there is a god?

Ron

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21905
Joined  11-03-2007

20 September 2018 17:53

MrRon - 20 September 2018 05:17 PM

I’m going to see if I can help him by example. Just send one question at a time, please.

I believe in God because of my personal, subjective experience. My experience is that I have encountered the living God in the person of Jesus.  I do not claim that this is objective evidence.  I simply state that this is the basis of my personal faith.

Your turn, TR.

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

20 September 2018 21:23

My friend in what are you believing in? Ask questions about your faith. Not faith of an others,  let they selfs ask their own questions or answers.  We are here about the Three Angels Messages. Ask me about that truth.

My friend I’m not the one who posted about my beliefs - YOU did. So I am asking you about your beliefs. If you only want to evangelize then an atheist forum is not the place. If you can’t defend WHY you believe, then you should re-examine your beliefs. 

So, why do you believe there is a god? Could you be wrong about your belief? Could others be wrong about their belief in Allah or Ganesha or Vishnu?

Ron

I think here where we are now is saying Christians, and think you also see it. What is outside my beliefs, Christians believes,  we are following Jesus. If you want to know about Christians believes ask QUESTIONS of Jesus, God, and the Bible. We know that the devil is after us and used his wordly agents against us. But we know in what our FAITH is bond on. If I am on an atheist side, I will talk to them about their monkey business. If King Kong is their Jesus. But I’m here for answered questions in or about the Bible story. Thanks, and my God bless you.

TR,

Ron

Because He lived in me.

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

21 September 2018 02:56

EN - 20 September 2018 05:53 PM

I’m going to see if I can help him by example. Just send one question at a time, please.

I believe in God because of my personal, subjective experience. My experience is that I have encountered the living God in the person of Jesus.  I do not claim that this is objective evidence.  I simply state that this is the basis of my personal faith.

Your turn, TR.

Thanks EN. I appreciate it. grin

Ron

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

21 September 2018 03:02

True remnant - 20 September 2018 09:23 PM

Ron

TR,

Ron

Because He lived in me.

What do you mean by that? Please explain.

Ron

True remnant

True remnant
Joined  04-09-2018

21 September 2018 04:12

MrRon - 21 September 2018 02:56 AM

Your turn, TR.

Ron

That’s why you ask me this question? Now Jesus haven’t talk to you about the Three Angels Messages?  And also who is His true remnant people?

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21905
Joined  11-03-2007

21 September 2018 05:09

TR, Ron asked you to explain what you mean by writing that God lives in you.  I would say that this again is based on my personal, subjective experience of the presence of God.  If you have ever felt another human’s presence it is similar to that, except that the mind interprets this particular experience as a divine presence. When this occurs, it seems to me that the words in the Bible have more meaning, as though the presence I experience some how resonates with some biblical message or theme.

Is that how it is with you, TR?

MrRon

MrRon
Joined  14-08-2008

21 September 2018 15:24

True remnant - 21 September 2018 04:13 AM
MrRon - 21 September 2018 02:56 AM

Your turn, TR.

Ron

That’s why you ask me this question? Now Jesus haven’t talk to you about the Three Angels Messages?  And also who is His true remnant people?

No, nobody named Jesus ever talked to me.

Again, what do you mean when you say God lives in you?

Ron

< 1 2 3