Unwanted Messages

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6055
Joined  22-02-2005

17 September 2018 07:43

If patrons are receiving unwanted emails or PM’s from ‘Jai’, we apologize for any inconvenience. I’m getting six or seven a day. It is the Irfan Menace. He has a bottomless cup of IP’s. We need the Ubers to step in and until they do, our admin status will deal with him as best as we can.

Irfan desires to have a ‘social life’ with the forum community to further his academic aims or he cryptically suggests he will become homicidal. He is also searching for a mate in this fashion.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17032
Joined  15-02-2008

17 September 2018 08:04

Why do all the nuts come here smile

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

17 September 2018 08:11

Something must be attracted them.

Perhaps we are a beacon of sanity that shines out across the internet.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

17 September 2018 08:14

Nhoj Morley - 17 September 2018 08:11 AM

Something must be attracted them.

Perhaps we are a beacon of sanity that shines out across the internet.

Um, OK, lets go with that smile

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  3114
Joined  07-08-2011

17 September 2018 09:10

Celal - 28 February 2017 06:49 PM
medschoolstudent - 28 February 2017 03:39 PM

Hello everyone! I have a question about Islamic theology to which I couldn’t find a direct and clear answer. I am scared this question might ban me from this forum like before. I humbly request: please don’t ban me. If this question doesn’t meet the requirements of this forum, please let me know and I will take care not to post anything like this again. Okay, so my question is (which I asked on quora.com as well by the way): According to Islamic theology, will Allah answer my prayers even if I sin consciously; disbelieve in heaven & hell, Prophethood of Muhammad, divinity of the Quran and a host of other Islamic things and don’t pray it the Islamic way?

I tend to think you are screwing with people here… for it is all too obvious!

Check out the bold text. You assert in your own words ...

1. Disbelieve in Heaven & Hell
2. Disbelieve in Muhammed’s being a messenger and Prophethood
3. Disbelieve in Quran being from Allah, hence disbelieve in the divinity of Qur’an
4. Disbelieve in practicing Islamic prayers

...  yet, you still ask if Allah will answer your prayers! The One whose message you said you dont believe.  Which Allah are you talking about?  Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot anyone!

You are either totally nuts or just screwing with people.  There is no 3rd option.

Before you congratulate yourselves as the beacon of sanity, notice none of you recognized him for the nut that he was.  See the above exchange. [Obvious come back from someone like Gad would be - it takes one to know one]

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

17 September 2018 09:19

Celal - 17 September 2018 09:10 AM
Celal - 28 February 2017 06:49 PM
medschoolstudent - 28 February 2017 03:39 PM

Hello everyone! I have a question about Islamic theology to which I couldn’t find a direct and clear answer. I am scared this question might ban me from this forum like before. I humbly request: please don’t ban me. If this question doesn’t meet the requirements of this forum, please let me know and I will take care not to post anything like this again. Okay, so my question is (which I asked on quora.com as well by the way): According to Islamic theology, will Allah answer my prayers even if I sin consciously; disbelieve in heaven & hell, Prophethood of Muhammad, divinity of the Quran and a host of other Islamic things and don’t pray it the Islamic way?

I tend to think you are screwing with people here… for it is all too obvious!

Check out the bold text. You assert in your own words ...

1. Disbelieve in Heaven & Hell
2. Disbelieve in Muhammed’s being a messenger and Prophethood
3. Disbelieve in Quran being from Allah, hence disbelieve in the divinity of Qur’an
4. Disbelieve in practicing Islamic prayers

...  yet, you still ask if Allah will answer your prayers! The One whose message you said you dont believe.  Which Allah are you talking about?  Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot anyone!

You are either totally nuts or just screwing with people.  There is no 3rd option.

Before you congratulate yourselves as the beacon of sanity, notice none of you recognized him for the nut that he was.  See the above exchange. [Obvious come back from someone like Gad would be - it takes one to know one]

He was as obvious as you are.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

17 September 2018 11:29

Perhaps you haven’t been paying attention. Irfan has been an issue of various sorts for years now. Mostly behind the scenes. He has an endless supply of IP’s and that is a handicap for admins. Only the Ubers can delete forum accounts with no postings.

Sorry, Celal, this does not qualify as an opportunity to boast of your superior cognition. Just try this job for a week- it will curl your hair and then it will burst into flames. …on a good day.

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  3114
Joined  07-08-2011

17 September 2018 12:40

Nhoj Morley - 17 September 2018 11:29 AM

Perhaps you haven’t been paying attention. Irfan has been an issue of various sorts for years now. Mostly behind the scenes. He has an endless supply of IP’s and that is a handicap for admins. Only the Ubers can delete forum accounts with no postings.

Sorry, Celal, this does not qualify as an opportunity to boast of your superior cognition. Just try this job for a week- it will curl your hair and then it will burst into flames. …on a good day.

I understand.

My occasional ribbing does not at all reflect my respect and gratitude to people like you who selflessly provide a service for others. I have no doubt it is a job with no compensation, little thanks whilst regularly sifting through the festering and useless gunk of online culture from the amazing shit that’s sometimes excellent and other times malicious, not even including the aimless posters and stuff that goes on.

My apologies to you.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

17 September 2018 16:01

Thanks, Celal. I appreciate that.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  01-11-2014

17 September 2018 21:54

When Jai was PM-ing me, I assumed he was probably a harmless, disturbed, lost soul. If not that, then at worst a troll. But, if as you say, he has a “bottomless cup of IP’s,” this puts him in a more sinister light.

What do you think his game is?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Joined  22-02-2005

17 September 2018 22:22

Cheshire Cat - 17 September 2018 09:54 PM

I think his game is to make my hair curl and catch fire.

Did he bring up Poddar? It’s a disturbing google search.

Poldano

Poldano
Total Posts:  3304
Joined  26-01-2010

18 September 2018 01:18

GAD - 17 September 2018 08:04 AM

Because we have the best nutcrackers?

smile

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

18 September 2018 07:27

Poldano - 18 September 2018 01:18 AM
GAD - 17 September 2018 08:04 AM

Because we have the best nutcrackers?

smile

Awesome!

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  01-11-2014

18 September 2018 11:18

Nhoj Morley - 17 September 2018 10:22 PM
Cheshire Cat - 17 September 2018 09:54 PM

I think his game is to make my hair curl and catch fire.

Did he bring up Poddar? It’s a disturbing google search.

No, he didn’t bring it up with me.

I did a search on “Poddar,” but there were several different topics and I’m not sure which one applies to what Jai was referring to. Judging by your reaction, whatever the topic is about, it must be unpleasant.