Shit show in a dumpster fire

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9210
Joined  20-10-2006

20 November 2018 18:42

The title is how the Trump administration was described by the husband of Trump’s advisor, Kellyanne Conway.

Attorney George Conway described the Trump administration as a “shitshow in a dumpster fire” as a reason he did not take a post in the Justice Department last year.

Conway, who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, spoke to Yahoo News podcast Skullduggery in an episode released Friday to discuss his newly formed Checks and Balances, a group of conservative lawyers who came together to defend the Constitution. He also talked about why conservatives have looked the other way regarding some of President Donald Trump’s public statements and why he did not “feel comfortable being a Republican anymore.”

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shitshow-dumpster-fire-conway-justice-1219567

Just doing my part to keep the heat on Trump until he cracks.  You know, like he did for Obama and Hillary.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3040
Joined  26-03-2013

21 November 2018 05:13

Who doesn’t enjoy a pig roast?

Lumpy McChinless Bastard is nearing the end of the con.  Which will only come to the surprise of hardcore true believers unaware the jig is up.  They’ll figure it out pretty quick when they discover he is no longer using them and never had any intention of following through on the promises he made.  They were a means to an end and blaming liberals won’t help them now.  The same way he is being used by Putin and Kim Jong and the Prince of Saudi Arabia.  That’s what it means to place business interests ahead of human rights.  Or use your military for a political stunt.  Threaten the media.  Admit to sexually assaulting women and get a free pass.  Compulsively lie and cheat and steal and hand the fraudulent baton of your fraudulent life to your fraudulent children.  Anyone thinking they’ve got it made playing by a different set of rules, lifted above the law, really feels the pressure when the walls start closing in.  Especially when the ride was taken at the expense of the very people you claim to represent.

The fat man was emboldened when he thought the justice department worked for him.  The same way some of his tiki torch carrying followers are emboldened and inadvertently working for him.  It’s time to put a dent in that movement.  Like the fat man attacking a bucket of KFC.

When you really think about it…a shitshow in a dumpster fire kind of sugarcoats it.

hannahtoo

hannahtoo
Total Posts:  6979
Joined  15-05-2009

21 November 2018 07:26

Trump is criticized by pundits for dissing Rep Schiff by sending out a tweet with the named spelled Schitt, along with labeling him “little.”  Then Mr. Conway is lauded and publicized for using the same language and calling the Trump Admin a “dumpster.”

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3040
Joined  26-03-2013

21 November 2018 07:35

There’s a difference between an opinion describing a situation and a cheap personal insult.  I tend to think the President of the United States is held to a higher standard.  What with being responsible for 320 million lives and all.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  20846
Joined  11-03-2007

21 November 2018 07:48

Trump has made a policy of destroying other people’s reputation.  I don’t feel bad at all when someone calls it what it is with his administration.  He runs our country like a Mafia Don.  I like that name - Mafia Don.

hannahtoo

hannahtoo
Total Posts:  6979
Joined  15-05-2009

21 November 2018 12:56

“I know you are, but what am I?”

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9210
Joined  20-10-2006

21 November 2018 15:56

An example of the shit show in a dumpster fire:  When the deadly forest fire in Paradise, California broke out earlier this month and sent the entire town of 27,000 people literally running for their lives with the clothes on their backs (at one time 800 acres per minute we’re catching fire), Trump was in Paris skipping his promise to honor American soldiers buried in France from World War One because of rain.  He tweeted that the fire is due to poor forest management and corruption of California fire officials, and threatened to cut off federal funding if California doesn’t fix its problem.  Then a California lawmaker tweeted back that 80% of California’s forests are owned by the federal government, which is administered by the executive department, of which Trump is the head, and that the fire started on national forest land under Trump’s responsibility.

Trump:  “Who’s the asshole in charge of forest management in California so I can throw the fucker under the bus as a lesson to California to back off giving me shit, and rev up my base?”

Advisor:  You are, sir.

Why would anyone want to be associated with Trump’s abject buffoonery?  How can Mr. Conway be blamed for using such harsh words for turning down an offer to work for Trump?