proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Total Posts:  335
Joined  07-02-2017

11 January 2019 09:36

GAD - 10 January 2019 05:31 PM
LadyJane - 10 January 2019 11:43 AM
Jan_CAN - 10 January 2019 10:56 AM

(God, I wish I could think up a good zinger for GAD.)

I don’t know how GAD fits in all the posting what with all that “work out” time he keeps telling us about.  You know, where all the “pushing heavy loads” takes place.  I think it’s safe to say the only “heavy loads” he’s pushing end up in his toilet.

Oh, with all the cabbage I eat my loads are 4 or 5 flushers, I lose like 3 pounds, it’s amazing!

Does this keep your ass from getting jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17726
Joined  15-02-2008

11 January 2019 10:08

proximacentauri - 11 January 2019 09:36 AM
GAD - 10 January 2019 05:31 PM
LadyJane - 10 January 2019 11:43 AM
Jan_CAN - 10 January 2019 10:56 AM

(God, I wish I could think up a good zinger for GAD.)

I don’t know how GAD fits in all the posting what with all that “work out” time he keeps telling us about.  You know, where all the “pushing heavy loads” takes place.  I think it’s safe to say the only “heavy loads” he’s pushing end up in his toilet.

Oh, with all the cabbage I eat my loads are 4 or 5 flushers, I lose like 3 pounds, it’s amazing!

Does this keep your ass from getting jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?

LOL Nice!

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  26-03-2013

12 January 2019 06:24

We’ve had new members join from India, Australia, New Zealand and France in the past couple of weeks.  Imagine these folks walking into a bar.  Please let’s not let them run into this… 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEAluZIMTA0

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Joined  07-02-2017

12 January 2019 12:30

LadyJane - 12 January 2019 06:24 AM

We’ve had new members join from India, Australia, New Zealand and France in the past couple of weeks.  Imagine these folks walking into a bar.  Please let’s not let them run into this… 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEAluZIMTA0

Why not? Does their shit smell better than ours?

LadyJane

LadyJane
Joined  26-03-2013

12 January 2019 14:28

It’s not about whether anyone’s shit stinks.  Everyone’s shit stinks.  It’s about giving them a chance to make it to the bathroom.  I can’t think of a single reason for posters to scurry around warning patrons about other patrons.  As though we’re incapable of figuring things out for ourselves.  Lash out too soon and we may never know.  Wait too long and we may soil our threads.  It’s a matter of etiquette not coddling.  Like washing your hands.  And lighting a fuckin’ candle.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17726
Joined  15-02-2008

12 January 2019 15:30

LadyJane - 12 January 2019 02:28 PM

It’s not about whether anyone’s shit stinks.  Everyone’s shit stinks.  It’s about giving them a chance to make it to the bathroom.  I can’t think of a single reason for posters to scurry around warning patrons about other patrons.  As though we’re incapable of figuring things out for ourselves.  Lash out too soon and we may never know.  Wait too long and we may soil our threads.  It’s a matter of etiquette not coddling.  Like washing your hands.  And lighting a fuckin’ candle.

We are an elite community, we take care of our own and we don’t just let anyone join, they have to pass the Poster Trials.

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Joined  07-02-2017

12 January 2019 15:59

Okay, I think I get your drift now, I thought you were just bagging on us Yankees again. Unassuming types sometimes get jumped before they can finish their first beer, let alone make it to the john, by the Michael Bolton types in here. The unassuming types just may have something to say if the Boltons’ would chill and show a little humility.

bbearren

bbearren
Total Posts:  3830
Joined  20-11-2013

13 January 2019 09:22

GAD - 12 January 2019 03:30 PM

We are an elite community, we take care of our own and we don’t just let anyone join, they have to pass the Poster Trials.

Road apples.  I’m still here, and I didn’t have to “join”, just follow the general forum guidelines.  In some aspects, “elitist” fits much better than “elite”.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Joined  26-03-2013

16 January 2019 05:06

I’m thinking of a number between one and five and wondering how many times you can witness the same futile exercise before cajoling is required.  A nudge or a hint or a mention.

Like when a patron announces they are leaving a conversation–yet never does–while somehow avoiding the sort of ridicule you’d expect for that sort of thing.  I’m thinking five tops.  And that’s generous.  I mean anything more than five is just an embarrassing display of unfettered blather teeming with conceit.  The lack of discipline seems not to conjure self loathing and instead indulges while emboldening hypocrisy.  It’s hard to imagine why intelligent people would succumb to this self perpetuating trap.  Repeatedly.

It’s like watching a bug on its back, legs flailing, struggling to find its footing in its frantic desperation.  You want to flip it over, coz it’s so painful to watch, but you can’t figure out how it got into the mess in the first place.  So you do.  You flip it over and it continues along as if it nothing ever happened.  You watch it travel another complete circle only to upend itself in the very spot that fucked it the first time.  It somehow didn’t notice.  It never saw it coming, the poor wretched thing, so you flip it again.  And you can’t help but wonder if it will learn from its mistake.

After awhile you must decide how many loops you let it go before putting it out of its misery.  Otherwise it’s just cruel.  Definitely not more than five though.  It had its chance.

Jefe

Jefe
Total Posts:  7135
Joined  15-02-2007

16 January 2019 07:03

There’s a rack of 10 Foot Poles around here (the greater forum) somewhere, but I’m not even going to look for it.  wink

Brick Bungalow

Brick Bungalow
Total Posts:  5181
Joined  28-05-2009

16 January 2019 22:18

Hey, no one ever said life is fair.. except maybe for that old Russian guy who works at the fair.

Jefe

Jefe
Total Posts:  7135
Joined  15-02-2007

20 January 2019 09:33

Some days, I just can’t even…

LadyJane

LadyJane
Joined  26-03-2013

13 February 2019 07:03

In honour of nonverbal’s hernia operation I suggest we resume the roasting in order to bring a little cheer to the decrepit old codger.  In this…his hour of need.

I bet it’s been awhile since he busted a nut.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Joined  26-03-2013

13 February 2019 08:18

When the nurse told him to fast he replied: “I’ll be right there.”

LadyJane

LadyJane
Joined  26-03-2013

13 February 2019 08:22

When a gentleman gets three or more hernias…is it referred to as male pattern ballness?

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›