‹ First  < 3 4 5

Ridicule City

nonverbal

nonverbal
Total Posts:  1779
Joined  31-10-2015

27 May 2019 09:23

Fortunately, an obscenity-laced slam from Mario can be interpreted favorably in the sense that, considering his wildly superstitious ideation, it’s much better to be insulted by him than commended.

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Total Posts:  324
Joined  07-02-2017

10 June 2019 16:16

Jan_CAN - 27 May 2019 06:55 AM
LadyJane - 26 May 2019 06:22 PM

The Jar Monkey has killed more wildlife than Trump spawn.

St. Francis of Deceasee.

And this particular monkey appears to have developed a disdain for Canadians ... or is it just Canadian women.

Personally, I’m crushed.  What to do when the only person who is truly alive and knows all truths offers such profound criticisms?  Should I defect, join a nunnery?  It’s clear now that I need to reassess my entire existence.

Place two fingers on inside arm just below the wrist and base of thumb (radial artery). If you feel a pulse, you’re fully alive as well, even if you’re Canadian ; )

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Joined  07-02-2017

10 June 2019 16:21

nonverbal - 27 May 2019 09:23 AM

Fortunately, an obscenity-laced slam from Mario can be interpreted favorably in the sense that, considering his wildly superstitious ideation, it’s much better to be insulted by him than commended.

Yup, in the same vein you wouldn’t want to be highly thought of by a wacky street-corner preacher.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  3294
Joined  21-10-2016

10 June 2019 16:49

proximacentauri - 10 June 2019 04:16 PM

St. Francis of Deceasee.

And this particular monkey appears to have developed a disdain for Canadians ... or is it just Canadian women.

Personally, I’m crushed.  What to do when the only person who is truly alive and knows all truths offers such profound criticisms?  Should I defect, join a nunnery?  It’s clear now that I need to reassess my entire existence.

Place two fingers on inside arm just below the wrist and base of thumb (radial artery). If you feel a pulse, you’re fully alive as well, even if you’re Canadian ; )

Haha ... just checked – it appears that I am, in fact, fully alive.  And I expect my pulse will be even stronger in a couple of hours when the Raptors-Warriors game starts.  wink

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Joined  07-02-2017

10 June 2019 18:35

Jan_CAN - 10 June 2019 04:49 PM
proximacentauri - 10 June 2019 04:16 PM

St. Francis of Deceasee.

Haha ... just checked – it appears that I am, in fact, fully alive.  And I expect my pulse will be even stronger in a couple of hours when the Raptors-Warriors game starts.  wink

Yeah you won’t even need to check your wrist. You’ll feel your heart thumping in your chest, especially if it’s a tight game big surprise

Good luck tonight!

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3292
Joined  26-03-2013

14 June 2019 06:28

I was gonna make a Cocoon joke, on account’a how many olds post at this forum, until I realized that the folks in that story were happy and active.

So I came up with another plan.

Starting Monday I will be selling those nets you put around your balls to keep your nutsack from dunking in the water whenever you go to the toilet.

It’s a thing.  Google it.

Buy a pack of ten and get a free pair of reading glasses.  For a limited time only.

‹ First  < 3 4 5