Absolute transcendence is possible..  but not easy..

Dragonspirit

Dragonspirit
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-03-2019

01 March 2019 07:44

WOW!..  The response I got here was demeaning, insolent, bullying, mindless, disrespectful, coarse, nauseating, demonic, offensive, and childish..  You bunch need diaper changes, fresh bawbaw’s, and more breast milk..  GET PAMPERS…

I am authoring the university course BBE the philosophy of psychiatry, among seven university courses I am authoring..  There are chapters in BBE on you bunch..
You children should listen to Sam..  Sam can help you..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgG2A0bHII

You sillies don’t get it..  This is truth and fact as real as it gets..  You have about .0001% of reality, if that..  Everything you don’t know and can’t understand, and aren’t, you brats deem kookoo..  You’re in hell…  There is no escape…  There’s no hope for you..  This is a silly forum, full of fools, goofs, kooks, bullies, and venomous bugs.. I didn’t know it was an insane asylum..  I’m outahere…

[ Edited: 01 March 2019 12:12 by Dragonspirit]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17419
Joined  15-02-2008

01 March 2019 08:11

Absolute bullshit is possible.. and easy..

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15752
Joined  17-12-2006

01 March 2019 10:29

Obviously someone who has not had the proper School training and instead made up their own fantasy.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1234
Joined  01-11-2014

01 March 2019 10:48

Well, Dragonspirit has put an image in my mind that I probably would never, ever, have dreamed up myself — cunnilingus with a werewolf.

And it’s not a good thing either.

Yuck.

[ Edited: 01 March 2019 15:56 by Cheshire Cat]

burt

burt
Total Posts:  15752
Joined  17-12-2006

01 March 2019 15:52

Dragonspirit - 01 March 2019 07:44 AM

WOW!..  The response I got here was demeaning, insolent, bullying, mindless, disrespectful, coarse, nauseating, demonic, offensive, and childish..  You bunch need diaper changes, fresh bawbaw’s, and more breast milk..  GET PAMPERS…

I am authoring the university course BBE the philosophy of psychiatry, among seven university courses I am authoring..  There are chapters in BBE on you bunch..
You children should listen to Sam..  Sam can help you..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgG2A0bHII

You sillies don’t get it..  This is truth and fact as real as it gets..  You have about .0001% of reality, if that..  Everything you don’t know and can’t understand, and aren’t, you brats deem kookoo..  You’re in hell…  There is no escape…  There’s no hope for you..  This is a silly forum, full of fools, goofs, kooks, bullies, and venomous bugs.. I didn’t know it was an insane asylum..  I’m outahere…

Bye bye. Whatever your level of experiences, they obviously didn’t teach you how to communicate well with your fellow human beings. As one who has attained, I suggest you reengage with humanity before laying things on that may have been the case for you but lack universality. Or, to quote an ancient tale: a student asked the master teacher “How did you know that such and such a person was vicious?” The teacher replied: “When somebody tells you, ‘light is made by weaving and I have woven all the light that ever was or ever will be,’ the conclusion about such a person is obvious.”

[ Edited: 01 March 2019 15:55 by burt]

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  6312
Joined  31-01-2012

01 March 2019 18:41

You forgot your balls.

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  7425
Joined  22-02-2014

02 March 2019 08:29

Dragonspirit - 01 March 2019 07:44 AM

I’m confused. This appears to be your first post. Did you have exchanges here under a different name? (Because now you’ve got me curious.)

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6294
Joined  22-02-2005

02 March 2019 08:37

Mr. Pirit has replaced his original OP rather than make a second post.

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  7425
Joined  22-02-2014

02 March 2019 08:46

Nhoj Morley - 02 March 2019 08:37 AM

Did the responses to the original OP disappear?

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17419
Joined  15-02-2008

02 March 2019 08:54

icehorse - 02 March 2019 08:46 AM

Mine is to the original pile of shit.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1234
Joined  01-11-2014

02 March 2019 11:30

icehorse - 02 March 2019 08:46 AM

It’s kind of a shame Dragonspirit overwrote his original OP. It was quite an amusing bit of creative writing. I’m not sure if he was seriously writing metaphorically about spirituality, if it was a flight of immature nonsense, or if he was just trying to pull our legs. I suspect the latter. Either way, it was different.

If Dragonspirit reads this, I’d advise him to re-post his original writing.