Ancient Jewish Talmudic laws (“Noahide laws”) are written into the U.S. Constitution

Mohel_Skinberg

Mohel_Skinberg
Total Posts:  7
Joined  12-06-2019

12 June 2019 22:00

On March 20, 1991, the 41st president of the United States of America, George Bush (Sr.) signed into the U.S. Constitution, Talmudic jurisprudence (later ratified by the U.S. Congress, on March 26, 1991), which included laws (commandments) known as “Noahide laws”: tenets believed to have been handed to Jews by the biblical figure, “Noah”; after the biblical “floods”.  The laws were sidled in under the guise of “U.S. Public Law 102-14”, are touted as being the “founding principles of America” and, without which, the nation (and world¹) would fall into “chaos”.  The law reads as follows:

“Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded; Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws; Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos; Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society; Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future; Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world; Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991; Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe’, this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving’, the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it“

(Public Law 102-14, Library of Congress website)

The seven Noahide laws are as follows:

1) Do Not Worship Idols
2) Do Not Blaspheme
3) Establish Courts of Justice
4) Not To Kill
5) Not To Commit Adultery
6) Not To Rob
7) Not To Eat Flesh Cut From Living Animals

The laws supersede the laws of all lands within which such Jewish jurisprudence exists.  Where such rabbinical courts do not exist, those lands are deemed to be the target of Jewish “holy war”—
Maimonides (Moses ben Maimon, leading Talmudic scholar of the Middle Ages) ruled that it is a Jewish court — or a court appointed by Jewish authority — that enforces obedience and passes judgement on Gentiles, as well as promulgating legislation by court order for that purpose.  Maimonides further decreed that any non-Jewish nation “not subject to our jurisdiction” (tahaht yadeinu) will be the target of Jewish holy war.

(Cf. Hilkhot Melakhim 8:9-10; 10:11. Also cf. Gerald J. Blidstein, “Holy War in Maimonidean Law,” in Perspectives on Maimonides [Oxford, England: Oxford Univ. Press, 1991]).

The laws in question, where transgressed, in almost all cases, carry a capital punishment — usually by the “least painful” of the “four” possible means of meting said penance: decapitation.

In the section “Laws Before Sinai” the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia states that with few exceptions, the breaking of the Jewish Noahide Laws is punishable by death by decapitation.

Not unlike Islamic “dhimmi” laws, the Noahide laws comprise two-tiered adjudication — whereby, ethnic Jews are treated differently (i.e., more leniently) than what gentiles / “Noahchid” (non-Jews) are.

We also learn that Noahide Law sets up a two-tier legal system, one for Jews and one for non-Jews. “Noachids”, non-Jews who have willingly accepted these laws (sometimes known as Ger Toshav if they live inside the borders of Israel), are subjected to a different and less fair legal system than Jews. A Noachid/Ger Toshav can be sentenced to death with only one witness and by one judge (implying Jews are required more judges and witnesses to be condemned to death). Also, unlike Jews, the Noachid is not entitled to an official warning for their first transgression of the law. Noachids may be executed if they blaspheme even using a substitute for the name of god, but Jews must use the full official name of god when blaspheming to be condemned to death.

Further, these laws have been promoted and promulgated under the banner of “love, peace, education” and similar such memes.  Indeed, the U.S.‘s “Education and Sharing Day” is held on about the birthday of the Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson — an infamous Zionist racist, and who was the central proponent of the Noahide laws before his death (1994), and to whom the likes of two-time Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu answer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi8HzpBIDaY

¹ As all human beings are believed by Jews to be the progeny of Noah and his brothers, the Noahide laws apply to everyone — the entire globe.  This means that any land that does not incorporate said Jewish jurisprudence into their nation’s constitution, and above whatever extant laws of its land, becomes subject to the aforementioned “holy war” (by Israel).
—-

My questions are these:
• How were these absurd laws permitted to be written into the U.S. Constitution?

• Why was the greater public not made aware of these laws?

• As they have not been enacted (yet!), will they be, and are there [Zionist] elements in the U.S. gov’t today who are working for towards this nefarious goal?

• With Israeli influence exercising so much power within the U.S. Congress, what is the risk that more such Zionist machination could be afoot and infect the fundamental legal principles of the United States — issuing from there, the world?

• Why has Sam Harris (*to my knowledge) conspicuous avoided the subject of these laws, and the dire implications thereof?

• Is it “anti-Semitic” to be averse to such primordial and Draconian laws and, if not, how can it be “Islamophobic” to oppose what is the uncannily similar, Shar’iah law?

Some references:
https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-is-jewish-noahide-law-and-us.html#comment-form
https://rublev-museum.livejournal.com/66862.html
https://steemit.com/law/@sadcorp/noahide-laws-did-the-u-s-congress-pass-a-bill-which-george-bush-signed-0753a543cec6b

[ Edited: 12 June 2019 22:06 by Mohel_Skinberg]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17531
Joined  15-02-2008

13 June 2019 06:39

While there is a law, it’s NOT in the U.S. Constitution, that’s pure bullshit, it was setup to be a designated day like donut day except that everyone loves donut day and no one gives a shit about education day.

While I agree it was bullshit for the US to waste time on such bullshit a quick check on the web puts this in wack-a-doddle jews taking over America conspiracy camp and conspiracy nuts are just a different pile of bullshit.

Mohel_Skinberg

Mohel_Skinberg
Joined  12-06-2019

13 June 2019 18:44

GAD - 13 June 2019 06:39 AM

wack-a-doddle jews taking over America conspiracy camp and conspiracy nuts are just a different pile of bullshit.

One cannot “take over” something which is already their effective subsidiary — 89 members of the U.S. Congress are dual-Israeli citizens — and I never even mentioned the term “Jews”—in the accusatory context alluded to… You did. (regards, Freud)

Irrespective, the obligatory lack of sourced refutation and typically off-the-cuff, catatonic spurning of the voracity of what is being decried, in and of itself demonstrates a level of indoctrination (lit., extant neural pathing), which can only preclude one from objective scrutiny of pertaining issues.  For it is far more difficult to relearn something which may contradict what forms the substrata of one’s world view, than it is to be inculcated as tabula rasa —
Give me your child for its first seven years, and I will give you the man (Jesuits) | It is easier to fool somebody, than it is to convince them that they have been fooled (Twain) | A lie repeated a thousand times, becomes the truth (Joseph Goebbels)
Related viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idnRIetJdEM

“I SPEAK TO YOU TODAY AS A LIFE-LONG SUPPORTER AND TRUE FRIEND OF ISRAEL. I AM A NEWCOMER TO POLITICS; BUT, NOT TO BACKING THE JEWISH STATE. IN 2001, WEEKS AFTER THE ATTACKS ON NEW YORK CITY, AND ON WASHINGTON ? AND, FRANKLY, THE ATTACKS ON ALL OF US ? ATTACKS THAT [WERE] PERPETRATED ? AND THEY WERE PERPETRATED BY THE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS ? MAJOR [RUDI] GIULIANI VISITEDIZ _[sic]_ ISRAEL, TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH [THE] TERROR VICTIMS. I SENT MY PLANE BECAUSE I BACKED THE MISSION FOR ISRAEL ? ONE ? HUNDRED ? PERCENT!”

Donald J. ‘Trump’ (*recipient of the Etz Hayim {"Tree of Life"} award for ‘humanitarianism’ and support for the state of Israel)
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/21/donald-trump-calls-himself-lifelong-supporter-of-israel/

”[IF] THIS [U.S.] CAPITAL CRUMBLED TO THE GROUND, THE ONE THING THAT WOULD REMAIN IS OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR AID ? I DON’T EVEN CALL IT ‘AID’ ? OUR CO-OPERATION WITH ISRAEL.”

Nancy Pelosi (*52nd Speaker of the United States House of Representatives)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LmnQRnw8I

“I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN-ZIONIST.”

Steve Bannon (*man considered the key orchestrator of the the ‘Trump’ 2016 presidential campaign victory)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brPGZqPzjVo

“I’M A ZIONIST.  YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A ZIONIST.”

Joe Biden (*Vice President of the United States under the Obama administration, 2009~2017)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Democratic 2020 presidential candidates line up to obligatorily kowtow to the Jewish-American constituency.
‘Trump’ honours Faustian bargain with no.1 Republican donor and extremist Zionist, Sheldon Adelson, to relocate the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem
‘Trump’ gives $1.5T in tax cuts to the tax-dodging “1%”
Despite myriad unfilled cabinet positions, ‘Trump’ installs “Anti-Semitism Czar”, who vows to conflate opposition to fascist Zionism, with racism / “anti-Semitism”
After innumerable gun deaths met with utter inaction and abjectly insulting “thoughts and prayers”, law-makers move for gun reform… after Jewish synagogue shooting
Unconstitutional laws against the boycotting Zionist Israeli (“anti-BDS laws”) passed in over 20 states

# ...And these are just a few of Zionist America’s fa—vou—rite things! #

“I KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS. AMERICA IS SOMETHING THAT CAN EASILY BE MOVED. MOVED TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION.  THEY WON’T GET IN OUR WAY. THEY WON’T GET IN OUR WAY… 80-PERCENT OF THE AMERICANS SUPPORT US. IT’S ABSURD!”

— Zionist revisionist and two-time Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu (*from a taped conversation with a bereaved family in Ofra, Israel)
Sources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5149019

¶ No, Mr. Netanyahu — it’s far from “absurd”.  At least, not in the sense of how explicable it is, in the context of how well brainwashed the largely ignoramus, critical-though-devoid U.S. public are.  For one needs only to look at the terrorism-purveying, Israeli mutton and munitions factory’s current state of entropy, to understand why its populace is so averse to accepting preponderant, factual evidence, over what it “believes” or “feels”.  Be it the denial of climate science, or the utterly inane notion that their current commander-in-canard is some messianic saviour of the down-trodden (and “the Jews”!) — Americans are the thee most obtuse collection of gormless goyim to ever manifest upon the planet’s rectal wall!

It’s hard to quarrel with that ancient justification of the free press: “America’s right to know.” It seems almost cruel to ask, ingenuously, ”America’s right to know what, please? Science? Mathematics? Economics? Foreign languages?”

None of those things, of course. In fact, one might well suppose that the popular feeling is that Americans are a lot better off without any of that tripe.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Isaac Asimov, A Cult of Ignorance (Newsweek,1980)

[ Edited: 13 June 2019 19:04 by Mohel_Skinberg]

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

13 June 2019 18:57

Yep, wack-a-doodle jew hating conspiracy nutter.

Mohel_Skinberg

Mohel_Skinberg
Joined  12-06-2019

13 June 2019 19:11

GAD - 13 June 2019 06:57 PM

Yep, wack-a-doodle jew hating conspiracy nutter.

If you have nothing substantive to contribute and can only copy-paste pea-brained, tween tier memes — nor even understand the definition of basic terms like “conspiracy” — please, do not spam your drivel here.  Simply, move back into your Plato cave echo chamber and, there, continue enjoying having your parroted, obtuse opinions bounced back at you by like-minded lemmings.

Thank you for your observance.  Shabess, goy.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

13 June 2019 21:22

You came here with your bullshit, if you have nothing substantive to contribute you go back to your wanker cave.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6336
Joined  22-02-2005

13 June 2019 21:33

Mr. GAD is correct, Mr. Skinberg. 102-14 is one of many decorative laws intended to protect and codify our so-called judeo-xtian heritage and not an amendment to the Constitution.

You are, sadly, half-informed enough to make your conspiracy claims cross the standard threshold of both whack and doodle.

Mohel_Skinberg - 13 June 2019 07:11 PM

move back into your Plato cave echo chamber and, there, continue enjoying having your parroted, obtuse opinions bounced back at you by like-minded lemmings

I think there is an app that will suffle those standard snippets around each time you use them. You are cautioned about using them here.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9560
Joined  20-10-2006

15 June 2019 05:04

Nhoj Morley - 13 June 2019 09:33 PM

I think there is an app that will suffle those standard snippets around each time you use them. You are cautioned about using them here.

Ref. the bold, either an “H” or an “O” is missing, and to make it interesting I will go with the “O”.

Our new member has the hallmarks of a copy/paste hell-raiser / button-pusher.  Let’s hope (what’s left of) the regulars here don’t take the bait.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21484
Joined  11-03-2007

17 June 2019 04:48

I’m also going with soufflé -  but this one seems half-baked.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9560
Joined  20-10-2006

17 June 2019 07:36

Hmmmm. . . .  Mr. Skinberg’s profile no longer is accessible.  Why not?

Poldano

Poldano
Total Posts:  3333
Joined  26-01-2010

29 June 2019 16:51

I hope I’m not belaboring the obvious, but if this guy has not been banned, he should have been. His handle alone is a giveaway that he’s about either satiric or genuine ranting along the lines of what GAD said in his first response. If his intent is satire, it’s totally overblown and passe. If his intent is genuine, it’s a waste of time; let him do his thing on Facebook where he can compete for attention with all the other nut cases and political propagandists (which are not mutually exclusive designations).

ShoahKahn

ShoahKahn
Total Posts:  2
Joined  20-07-2019

20 July 2019 05:54

Skipshot - 17 June 2019 07:36 AM

Hmmmm. . . .  Mr. Skinberg’s profile no longer is accessible.  Why not?

Well, I just tried to sign into an old account I made here some years ago, and it kept throwing me to a “Down for maintenance” (or the like) screen (...thus, I made another account).  So, the user in question has likely been, so-called “stealth banned” — i.e., their account diverted to said pseudo error page, as a way to ban them without having to cite any TOS (“terms of service”) violations they have (or have not) transgressed; and, I guess, to trick them into thinking the site is down (so they don’t try to make another account).  I assume this is thought of as being easier than having to respond to user’s who site admins want to ban on whim, and / or their subsequent appeals.  It also allows for the moderators to bypass their own TOS, without having to amend it each time they feel ban-happy.

My rationale for this is that, I’ve seen this rather amateurish technique employed in forums (e.g., StraightDope.com) before, and spoken of as such by users — all the way back to the early 2000’s — and the formatting code used here being as archaic as it is, somewhat reconciles my theory.  Most relevantly, I believe, in the past, I myself may have cited Sam Harris’s curious avoidance of all issues “Israel” and “Zionism” (*Sam being the Jewish son of the producer of the hit 80’s sitcom, The Golden Girls) — especially in light of his hectoring of the Judaism derivatives, Islam and Christianity.
Sidebar: It’s always baffled me as to how Harris can sidestep Christian-Zionist Evangelicals, in his vitriol for ‘Trump’, when some 81% of these cultists voted for said embodiment of sin and, indeed, still support him — perhaps the single-most responsible group for the reprobate Israeli puppet’s ridiculous accession (*the 90% drop in the “HOPE” scammed, black male voter turn-out, from Obama ‘08 to ‘Trump ‘16, notwithstanding).  Which itself is to say nothing of the Scofield Annotated Zionist bible — the number-one-selling, go-to inculcation aid for these Avrahamic acolytes — that Harris nary makes mention of… Just, plain, weird.
—-

As far as these “Noahide laws” are concerned, I came across them via a (((YouTube))) channel, and a modicum of research reveals that, although so far not enacted, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they could be; and their enactment has, in fact, been called for by the Jewish Sanhedrin:
SANHEDRIN CALLS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP TO UPHOLD SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS

So, I think what has been adduced in this thread is well worth discussion… Indeed, those responding with only shit-post drivel, really don’t do the “denier” side any favours.  It’s kind of the same argument Harris makes regarding “the left” shutting down the speech that they do not agree with: it only causes the voices that they are trying to smother, to reach crescendo that much faster.

After all, if the current president non-elect (*he was installed over the vox populi by minus 2.8 million votes, by the Neo-Con Zionist controlled “electoral college” — i.e., the U.S. not being a proper democracy, rather, a “constitutional republic”) is as catatonically obsessed with Israel as he is, and sabre-rattling for the war with the Iran that the Zionists in question have lathered for for so long, it’s not that much of a stretch that a self-style emperor — who was anointed by Chabad Jews — would give them what they wanted, were the political climate (e.g., the U.S. falling into civil war) accommodating for it…

[ Edited: 20 July 2019 06:00 by ShoahKahn]
Image Attachments

shia_it_downs.gif

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6336
Joined  22-02-2005

20 July 2019 06:29

I’ll admit it. You were banned.

We no longer grant asylum to pompous hombres with or without attachments. We’re full. Go back to where you came from and fix your own shithole.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

20 July 2019 19:42

Nhoj Morley - 20 July 2019 06:29 AM

I’ll admit it. You were banned.

We no longer grant asylum to pompous hombres with or without attachments. We’re full. Go back to where you came from and fix your own shithole.

Nice! See how universally those sentiments can be applied.